Перейти к контенту

В архиве

Эта тема в настоящий момент находится в архиве и закрыта для публикации сообщений.

Dronner

Кими Матиас Райкконен

По ходу Кими может и поучаствовать с Лотусом в рали :)

Думаю, что ралли это уже пройденный этап для финна.

Потому вопрос даже не в том, разрешит ли ему Лотус, а в том, надо ли оно самому Кими.

Поделиться этим сообщением

Думаю, что ралли это уже пройденный этап для финна.

Потому вопрос даже не в том, разрешит ли ему Лотус, а в том, надо ли оно самому Кими.

Да, я бы не хотела чтобы он к этому вопросу возвращался.

Предлагаю вспомнить Бельгию

http://narod.ru/disk...202009.avi.html

2009 года.

Ну и слова ужасно подходящие в песне:

I feel the wind in my hair

And it's whispering, telling me things

Of the storm that is gathering near

Full of power I'm spreading my wings

Now I'm leaving my worries behind

Feel the freedom of body and mind

I am starting my journey, I'm drifting away with the wind

I go

I am hunting high and low

Diving from the sky above

Looking for, more and more, once again

Sometimes I may win sometimes I'll lose

It's just a game that I play

After the storm there's a calm

Through the clouds shines a ray of the sun

I am carried from all of my harm

There is no one that I can't outrun

Now I'm leaving my worries behind

Feel the freedom of body and mind

I am starting my journey, I'm drifting away with the wind

I go

Diving from the sky above

Looking for, more and more, once again

Sometimes I may win sometimes I'll lose

It's just a game that I play

Супер. Как же я был рад той победе!!! Очень здорово было вспомнить это...

Спасибо Матти :(

Больше вроде и добавить нечего и ни к чему слова..

tumblr_lwf04km6pl1r651hwo1_500_1_.jpg

Больше вроде и добавить нечего и ни к чему слова..

tumblr_lwf04km6pl1r651hwo1_500_1_.jpg

мапенький а глаза взрослые :) миленький но такой серьезный :wub:

концовка шикарная))

"Аа??"? )))

В начале текстовка тоже хороша, и что главное в масть:

I'm coming home

I'm coming home

Tell the World I'm coming home

Let the rain wash away all the pain of yesterday

I know my kingdom awaits and they've forgiven my mistakes

I'm coming home, I'm coming home

Tell the World that I'm coming

Тишина в теме. Кимофилы измученые ожиданием камбэка, потом офигевшие от камбэка, потом взволнованные тем, куда попал Кими - ОТДЫХАЮТ.

и набираются сил. :strong: Нас ждет трудный сезон.

Команда Райкконена в мотокроссе подписала контракты с пятью молодыми гонщиками

Руководитель команды Кари Тиайнен объявил о подписании контрактов с 20-летним Нико Коскелой, 17-летним Теему Лехтиненом, 16-летним Ями Нумминеном, 13-летним Йори Нумминеном и 12-летним Рони Кутоненом.

нечего себе молодняк. 12-ти, 13-ти летние мальчишки :swoon:

:santa:

ощущение, что его из морозилки достали :biggrin:

В начале текстовка тоже хороша, и что главное в масть:

I'm coming home

I'm coming home

Tell the World I'm coming home

Let the rain wash away all the pain of yesterday

I know my kingdom awaits and they've forgiven my mistakes

I'm coming home, I'm coming home

Tell the World that I'm coming

найти бы целую песню :rap:

и 3я часть про приключения Кими B)

How Kimi spent his time away from F1 – Part 3

Kimi Raikkonen enjoys driving anything that moves fast. This has been a known fact for some time now. The stories about boat competitions in gorilla suits and snowmobile races under the pseudonym ‘James Hunt’ made big headlines during his first stint in Formula 1.

The two-year long sabbatical from the rigid world of F1 allowed him to try out whatever he felt like trying, with the small difference that now, he entered events under his own name. In addition to his participation in the World Rally Championship, which we have already analysed in the first two parts of this feature (Part 1 here and Part 2 here), the Finn has raced NASCAR cars and trucks; as well as enduro bikes and snowmobiles. He has also tested a Le Mans prototype and taken part in motorsport shows, jumped off a cliff… Oh! And he became the team owner of a motocross team, maybe because he felt like doing something a bit more ‘serious’.

Kimi Raikkonen’s other adventures in 2010 and 2011

Of all the extracurricular activities Raikkonen took part in during the past two years, the one that got the most media attention was his American stint in NASCAR. The Finn decided to make the most out of the nine-week break he had between the 2011 Jordan and the Greek rallies and accepted an offer to race in the American ovals. Sponsored by Perky Jerky, a caffeinated beef jerky, the Iceman packed his bags and flew to North Carolina.

After sending his resume to NASCAR’s driver credentialing committee, Raikkonen was allowed to make his debut in the Camping World Truck Series at the Charlotte Motor Speedway, a 1.5 mile quad-oval track. It is not the easiest place to start for somebody with no experience at all driving in ovals, but the commission considered a F1 championship and finishing regularly in the points in the WRC were good enough credentials and thus allowed him to race.

The Finn was very warmly welcomed in the series. A lot of media attention and his ex-teammate Juan Pablo Montoya were waiting for him when he finally arrived at the track. Montoya spent time with Raikkonen in the box during the first practice to make him feel at home and was also there standing next to the Iceman while he was waiting for the race to start. Asked about his expectations and future plans in NASCAR, Raikkonen was clear:

“If I completely suck here, there is no reason to come back”, he said. Luckily he did not blame himself.

The race day – the two practice sessions, qualifying and race took place on the same day – started off on the wrong foot. The handling of the #15 Perky Jerky Toyota prepared by Kyle Busch’s team was really difficult; the car was extremely loose (oversteery). The Iceman took the curves sideways a few times, but he never lost control of the car – not bad for a rally driver. However, after qualifying 31st, the race went much better.

In a race full of incidents – there were 10 cautions, matching the previous record from 2005 – some of them just in front of Raikkonen’s car, the Finn managed to finish in 15th position, on the lead lap, and impressed with his car control and racecraft. Moreover, Raikkonen had the highest finish of all three ex-Formula 1 drivers who took part in the race: Kimi, Nelson Piquet Jr and Max Papis. When he stepped out of the car, Raikkonen looked happy and it seemed he had just had a lot of fun. And that must have been really the case since he then made the surprising announcement that he was going to stay a week longer at Charlotte and take part in the Nationwide Series race – a category one step above the Truck Series – which was scheduled the following week.

He stepped for the first time into his Nationwide Series car, without any prior testing, during the first practice. But at least he knew the track. On this occasion, he drove the #87 car of Joe Nemechek. As in the previous week, the car was prepared by Kyle Busch’s team and sponsored by Perky Jerky. The qualifying went much better this time, he qualified 22nd in a much more competitive field. His pace during the race was very good and he was able to stay on the lead lap for most of the race. Nevertheless, it just turned to be… one of those races; quite an entertaining race for those of us listening to his radio frequency but not so enjoyable for Raikkonen. To begin with, he was not wearing boots with insulating soles and the Iceman almost melted.

“Biggest problem is my foot. It’s burning” and “I don’t understand how this car can be so hot. My *ss is even burning in here!” are some examples of what we heard on the radio. But Raikkonen is a man of many resources so when he was asked again about the problem, he had already found a solution. “They [the feet] are burning, but I get them off the floor so it’s better. Need drink.”

Of course, when it is hot, hydration is fundamental. However, it turned out to be more difficult than expected to supply the Finn with enough water.

“Need drink”

“I need my drinking bottle… HEY! Give me my drinking bottle!”

“I’m out of drink again. I don’t know, it is so small”

“Tell Mark [Arnall] he has to care it is full. It is so small”

“Next pit some water”

The ‘Watergate’ made some of the crew members nervous. During one of the pit stops, a mistake was made and an empty water bottle was handed to the melting driver. As the mistake was discovered by a crew member, he began to shout on the radio asking for the right bottle. Kimi don’t-talk-to-me-in-the-middle-of-the-corner-unless-you-are-Kaj-Lindstrom Raikkonen did not hesitate to show his displeasure at the ruckus on the radio:

“Why you shouting on the f*cking radio?”

To make matters worse, the car was handling very badly. On this occasion, it was too tight (understeery), perhaps helped by the couple of times Raikkonen had brushed the wall.

“We’re so f*cking sh*t, it’s unbelievable.”

“Did you see how f*cking bad it is? I cannot even turn the car into the corner… And remember, I need water.”

“The car is just so f*cking bad.”

“The car is sh*t because I cannot get it turned! It is so frustrating! I cannot get the f*cking car turned!”

“Don’t talk about other things on the radio”.

And there are still people who maintain that Raikkonen does not give feedback?

In addition to the burning feet, the lack of water and the understeery nature of his car, Raikkonen had to serve a drive-through penalty for speeding in the pit lane – there is no pit lane speed limiter button in NASCAR. He also managed to drive over a radiator split that had fallen off another car, which is quite a remarkable thing since, in NASCAR, a hot dog wrapper, or even a bit of ‘invisibris’, is enough to cause a caution and bring out the pace car onto the track.

After so many incidents, he finished the race in 27th position, boarded a plane and was found the following day on his yacht at the Monaco Grand Prix, partying with his friends, The Dudesons. Nevertheless, on a more serious note, it seems the two weeks Raikkonen spent in the USA turned out to be very important. He admits those NASCAR races had awakened a desire in him to race wheel-to-wheel again.

Another race Raikkonen took part in during this time did not involve a four-wheeled vehicle but a two-wheeled one. The F1 champion teamed up with four-time WRC champion Tommi Makinen and seven-time World Enduro Champion Kari Tiainen and entered the 2010 Karme Kustaa Enduro race in the ‘Business Class’. They named their team “Mestarit ravassa” which could be translated as “Masters in the mud” and finished 8th. In an interview with the Finnish journal Iltalehti after the event, the Iceman was asked if he had any problems during the race. His answer:

“No. Crashed a few times.”

Not too long after this race, Kimi Raikkonen and Kari Tiainen announced they had founded a motocross team, ICE1RACING, with the goal of helping young riders. In 2011, the team had two riders participating in the FIM Motocross World Championship and six juniors participating in the Finnish MX League. Raikkonen could often be found supporting his team on the circuit when his other obligations allowed him to.

The other vehicle that Raikkonen has raced lately, as far as we know, does not have wheels. It is a snowmobile. The F1 champion recently entered the Swatch Snow Mobile 2011 in Saalbach Hinterglemm, Austria. He was one of the six riders of the Team Red Bull Mobile, together with motocross rider Michael Staufer, Frank Kostner, BMX cyclist Senad Grosic, female Turkish rally driver Burcu Cetinkaya and her co-driver Cicek Guney. Raikkonen did not race for too long though, he took a curve a bit too fast and fell off the skidoo, ending up with a sore wrist. Nothing too serious but for sure, enough to make some hearts in Enstone palpitate faster for a little while.

However, not everything in life is racing; testing different vehicles is also good fun. Raikkonen has never made a secret of his interest in the 24 Hours of Le Mans. Since the Finn was driving a Citroen in the World Rally Championship, the natural solution was to test a LMP1-class Peugeot given that both Peugeot and Citroen belong to the PSA Group. His chance came in August this year, when he tested the Peugeot 908 in Motorland Aragon, Spain. As the Iceman revealed to F1Racing magazine, he enjoyed the experience although the car required some adaptation.

“The Le Mans car was interesting but, to be honest, the steering was quite sh*t and the windscreen was really strange – it sort of distorts the view… maybe because it’s very round,” he said. “I can’t imagine what it’s like with oil and mess after you’ve been racing for a long time. But I enjoyed the experience and the car felt good.”

In addition, the 2007 F1 world champion has taken part in a couple of motorsport shows. This summer he had the chance to drive a rally car and a buggy, together with Sebastien Loeb, in a roadshow in Helsinki, very close to his hometown and in front of his family.

Also, in June 2010, he participated in a show at Erzberg Rodeo, where he challenged Endurocross and Extreme Enduro champion Taddy Blazusiak. The Finn drove the 13km road section in his C4 WRC and the Pole in his KTM trial bike. The loser had to clean the vehicle of the winner. Luckily for Raikkonen, he won.

After the event, Raikkonen remained in Austria to be interviewed by ‘Sport und Talk aus dem Hangar-7’, a show on ServusTV, which is a television channel owned by Red Bull team owner Dietrich Mateschitz. During the interview, the presenter revealed the Finn had jumped off a cliff into a lake. Asked about the experience, Raikkonen was laconic as usual.

“The water was very cold,” he said.

ощущение, что его из морозилки достали

biggrin.png

найти бы целую песню :rap:

Почему ощущение, его наверное весь 2003 там и держали. )))

Почему ощущение, его наверное весь 2003 там и держали. )))

доводили до нужной кондиции)) :lazy:

Там ничего особенного, негры поют, после нужных нам слов песню можно выключать ))

спасибо! :thank_you2: галочки кончились

старый добрый репчик :rap:

Известный в прошлом гонщик Формулы 1 попытался проанализировать во время радиоэфира ситуацию с возвращением Кими Райкконена в Королевские гонки.

«Кими – хороший парень, который пользовался популярностью среди болельщиков. Так что для Формулы 1 – это положительный момент, то что он решил вернуться. Сможет ли Кими снова быть среди лидеров? Я бы оценил его шансы как 50 на 50. Для этого ему нужно сократить употребление алкоголя и стать более дисциплинированным.

Формула 1 – это сложный мир. И если ты не живешь этим день и ночь, постоянно улучшая свое мастерство, то тебе будет трудно бороться с остальными на равных. Я не думаю, что последние нововведения могут стать большой проблемой для него. При желании, он сможет перестроиться и привыкнуть ко всему новому. Но это тяжелый путь и я не уверен, что Кими настолько же честолюбив, как и в молодости. Но подождем немного и посмотрим, что выйдет из его возвращения», - поделился Герхард Бергер.

Могу только клипы Муси смотреть, там музыка что надо и никакой попсы.

Известный в прошлом гонщик Формулы 1 попытался проанализировать во время радиоэфира ситуацию с возвращением Кими Райкконена в Королевские гонки.

«Кими – хороший парень, который пользовался популярностью среди болельщиков. Так что для Формулы 1 – это положительный момент, то что он решил вернуться. Сможет ли Кими снова быть среди лидеров? Я бы оценил его шансы как 50 на 50. Для этого ему нужно сократить употребление алкоголя и стать более дисциплинированным. "

:facepalm:

Бергера я уважаю, но несёт его что-то в последнее. То Феттель ему Сенну напоминает, то Кими бухает до жути..

Для этого ему нужно сократить употребление алкоголя и стать более дисциплинированным.

- поделился Герхард Бергер.

Ох уж этот Бергер, говорит только то, что хотят слышать люди :unknw:

Бергера я уважаю, но несёт его что-то в последнее. То Феттель ему Сенну напоминает, то Кими бухает до жути..

Мож перевод кривой, а тот так выглядит как будто Кими не просыхает :blush:

Мож перевод кривой, а тот так выглядит как будто Кими не просыхает blush.gif

Ну слова могут быть неверно подобраны, а смысл думаю тот же.

Хотела найти слова Бергера в оригинале, нашла само видео, но на немецком

KIMI RAIKKONEN’S COMEBACK – Formule1’s magazine – Paper edition

THE SECOND ICETIME

(Written by Ronald van Dam)

Another ex-worldchampion returns to Formula 1. After 2 years of hobbying in the WRC, Kimi realized he missed wheel-to wheel racing, and so Kimi’s sacret fire came back.

When Kimi Räikkönen closed the formula 1 door after 2009, it didn’t seem for any moment he would ever come back to the top class of circuitracing. His third season with Ferrari went laborious.

The Flying finn only scored 1 victory, 4 podium places, a anonymous 12th position in his last race and a even so laborious 6th place in the world championship.

The only victory in Spa was certainly a good one.

For Ferrari, appearently it wasn’t enough. They hired Fernando Alonso. Not Felipe Massa, but Kimi Raikkonen had to give room to Alonso.

‘’Only when I get a top seat, I’ll stay in F1’’, That’s what Kimi said, realizing that all of those places were occupied. However, he was already done with all the obligations of being a F1 driver.

Raikkonen obviously has never been a lover of press conferences, interviews with journalists, sponsor activities and all the other things he had to do.

This writer knows it. In 2004 i got the rare chance to talk to this guy who’s called ‘’The Iceman’’ after many requests. The man with almost the childish voice…

His nickname doesn’t only fit his coolness behind the wheel, but also on the icy silence in his conversations. A British colleague wished me luck. ‘’Do you know Chief, the Indian from the movie One Flew over the Cuckoo’s Nest?’’, he asked. ‘’He talks more than Kimi, and he couldn’t even talk.’’

Raikkonen was at that time doing his 4th season of his career, the third with McLaren, and in that year, the Mercedes engines died in droves. At the moment of the interview his 4th engine just broke down. Add to this that an Italian journalist in our company, who bragged about the reliability of the Ferrari and Michael Schumacher’s winning streak, spiced up things. As you’ll understand, this would become a laborious interview. First question: How would you describe you season so far, Kimi?

Kimi’s answer:’’difficult’’.

That’s the way it went for at least 10 minutes. 10 minutes, wherein the McLaren driver looked a few times just a little too emphatically on his watch. McLaren’s PR-lady saved us from our suffering.

Raikkonen was in a hurry to get to his fiancee Jenni Dahlman, a former miss Scandinavia with who he’s still been married these days, and his managers David and Steve Robertson. The Finn nodded with a villainous smile in our direction.

Yet again 2 journalists with an illusion less.

NO STRESS

So cool and unfathomable as he seems to be in public, so passionated becomes the iceman behind the wheel from a proper racing car. He becomes another human. It was so already when he was driving the Formula Renault in England. In the winterseries of that class he won in 1999 the first four races in a row and in 2000 he captured his first championship title in the British Formula Renault championship, by winning 7 of the 10 races. In total he grabbed thirteen wins in 23 races, a winning percentage of 56%!

In that period the talented Finn was accompanied by the Dutch ex-driver Gerrit van Kouwen, who was one of the first persons who could be planing the rough diamant.

In 2004 Van Kouwen told before a reporage in this magazine this about Raikkonen: ‘’Brands hatch was Kimi’s first time in a semifactory-Formula Renault car which was prepared for him. On my question to Kimi, if we should change something between the distance to the wheel and the pedals, Kimi only said: ‘’It’s okay’’.

In his first run his best lap he was only .2 seconds off the pace from a real factory car from Van Diemen. Unbelievable!

In his first test at Mugello we had to be on the track at half past 8 in the moring. I wanted to leave early but Kimi said to me: ‘’Wake me up at 10 past 8’’.

Everybody was fussing about his first Formula 1 test, except Kimi himself. He jumped in the car and drove immediately drove a world class time.

The second test day Peter Sauber came to the track, to watch Kimi. Peter first tough about a testing contract, but the Robertsons said: ‘’No, no testing contract. Give him a seat. He’s ready for it.’’

Before that conscious article I spoke to Kimi’s manager Steve Robertson. He described Kimi’s talent this way:

‘’My reason to work with Kimi is his unbelievable judgment that he has already since the start of his career, and his flair in the car. There’s a difference between good and really good, but where I was at the first category, Kimi was a class of his own, another league.’’

The rest is history. With a preliminary superlicense to drive a F1 car (Max Mosley first wanted to see it before he wanted to believe in Kimi) Kimi scored as 21 year old rookie in his first ever GP a point scoring 6th place and immediately a WDC point.

Formula 1 was introduced to an amazing talent. McLaren thanked Sauber warmly for his talent spotting and took the young Finn at the eind of the 2001 season. Raikkonen drove 5 seasons for McLaren wherein hescored 9 GP wins, and the vice championship behind Schumacher in 2003 and 2005.

PARTY ANIMAL

Schumacher temporary retirement made room at Ferrari for Kimi to go there. Ron Dennis probably did not shed a tear because of it. Kimi became a party animal from the most purest type.

As big earner he didn’t have to watch his money. Legendary was his visit to the London’s stripclub, wherein Kimi probably tought the ladies where still dressed too much. Raikkonen decided to make a strip-act himself, but the bouncers didn’t feel much for it and did their jobs. A nice set-off that Steve Robertson wanted to sketch. ‘’Kimi is a quiet boy, who like to sit on the sofa and watch a dvd with Jenni. He doesn’t like to get out, he prefers something which will be delivered instead of going to an expensive restaurant. Actually, Kimi is a homester.’’

Kimi’s transition to Ferrari was a golden move. In his first season was an immediate hit, ironically enough because of his successors at McLaren didn’t want to give each other anything, creaming off points from each other which were much needed. By winning 2007’s last GP in Sao Paulo, Kimi captured the world championship, just 1 point in front of Alonso and Hamilton, mission accomplished.

The following 2 years were laborious, Raikkonen was a wdc, he had nothing to prove. At Ferrari they were flirting with Alonso, back then, a Renault driver again. The Finn however sometimes won a race (Malaysia and Spain) in 2008 and (Spa) in 2009, but the sacret fire was gone, Ferrari’s non winning cars were part of it.

When the Scuderia before the 2010 season, as expected, presented Fernando Alonso, there was no room for the world champion from 2007 left. Kimi didn’t seem to have much desire to race against the Spaniard. He had already shown what he was capable of. Just like Felipe Massa, Kimi had a continuous contract with Ferrari, but Massa could stay and Kimi was ‘’kindly thanked’’ for his services. After this happend, Kimi became the best paid driver without F1 seat. Ferrari had an annual salary for him to leave. ‘’Thanks for all the support for 3 years at SF,’’ he tweeted at the 1st October of 2009, thereafter it became quiet around the finn.

INSIGHT

Away from the press, in the rest of his pre-retirement, Kimi chose to do things which he liked. He did 2 seasons in the WRC. 2 seasons with a Citroen, 1 season with his own team. With his point scoring 8th place in Jordania, Kimi became the first driver after Carlos Reutemann who scored points in both F1 and WRC. Obviously fun in the rallying world, grabbed some points, but never got exceptional results. His last WRC outing ended with a 3rd consecutive retirement. Thereafter, Kimi probably tought, I’m done.

His NASCAR outing in the States can’t be seen as a serious career step as well. In his last NASCAR race at 28/05/2011 Kimi finished in 27th, with parts from others underneath his car and a fine for speeding in the pitlane in his pocket.

His NASCAR adventure didn’t give him any prize money, but gave him one inportant insight.

‘’I missed the wheel-to-wheel racing on track, which is actually more fun than driving against a ticking clock, as in the WRC.’’ Kimi just wanted relax and have wheel-to-wheel fights.

And so ended a tweet silence of 2 years on Tuesday the 29th November of 2011: ‘’Hello everybody, it has been some time, but i am back! Expect more from here in the future.

He just signed a two-year deal with Lotus-Reanult, which will be called Lotus next year and he handled the news as the typical Raikkonen:

‘’I got a telephone call from certain people in the F1. We got a deal, and i’m very happy with it.

In a press release of Lotus-Renault, Kimi said he is more motivated then ever. It won’t be a problem according to Kimi. ‘’Otherwise, i wouldn’t have come back. Everybody always talk about my motivation, but apart from myself i know what i do and i don’t care what others think of my way of doing this. I wouldn’t have signed a contract if i wouldn’t enjoy those years. I never lost passion for F1, but i never had passion from all the things around F1’’. Ohyeah, still just as talkative.

Gerrit van Kouwen

(accompanied Kimi in his Formula Ford years)

‘’I like Kimi’s comeback, because I haven’t seen many races the past few years. With the announcement of Kimi’s comeback, I’ll go and visit a race every now and then, I think. Whether It’s wise to comeback? What’s wise? It’s just like Schumacher, it Kimi will enjoy himself, why not?

After two years of rallying it probably became itchy again for Kimi. I also think that Kimi found out you have to work very very hard to get in the top at the WRC. I don’t know if he was committed enough. It’s not just driving a stage with a few pacenotes: there’s a hell of a lot more to do. Don’t forget you’ll drive against guys who’ve done this all their life.

When you look at pure talent, Kimi is unbeatable. He is ‘’naturally gifted’’, as the English people would say. You’ll notice it when you’re sitting next to him in a car on a public road. As smooth as he drives, his assessment skills… Much will depend on his car, and if Lotus is developing well. How he gets along with the tyres. Kimi like an oversteering car. A car which is pointy, which turns in aggressively. Actually when you turn in, the turn has been made already. Schumacher likes that too, but had troubles with those tyres.’’

Olav Mol

(saw as F1 commentator all 157 races from Raikkonen)

‘’I’d like to see the racer Kimi Raikkonen back. He is one of the guys we’re watching F1 for, if only because we are freed from the Senna’s and Petrov’s in this world.

If it’s gonna be a success? Well, when he gets fun doing it, it can become pretty good fun. The question is what Lotus told him. They say they know in 2 years where they are, and Renault isn’t the winning Renault anymore. There are rumors Kimi has purchased something with Raikkonen-Robertson racing, maybe to give young talents the opportunity to drive. That sounds logic to me. At least Lotus has got a driver who can develop a car, because Heidfeld, Petrov and Senna couldn’t.

There are in the recent past some guys who made a comeback in different racing classes. There was 10 years between his last race and his comeback in Jan Lammers case, the biggest gap ever. While Jacques Villeneuve’s comeback wasn’t a success, Nigel Mansell found out his fat ass didn’t fit in the car anymore. In Michael Schumacher’s case, there’s not much to cheer for.

But Kimi is one of the top class drivers, just like Alonso, Vettel and Hamilton. They’ve got the word racing in their pants tattooed. He misses the F1, he says. He hasn’t got anything to prove anymore. The expectations are not too high and maybe because of that, it’s the perfect moment to come back. Financially he’s completely independent, that’s why you can do crazy things on that age, you’ll get drunk in strip clubs. But he’s older now and has left those things behind him.

Boys like Kimi and Schumacher think F1 is the best there is, something faster on 4 wheels, you can’t find in this world.’’

Formule1.nl magazine, January 2012

RONALD VAN DAM

GPUpdate says Kimi will test the 2009 Renault in January.

F1 Racing January edition:

u04go.jpgkMZBo.jpg

Поздравление фанатам Кими с Рождеством :)

Santa is feeling generous towards our readers!

(YallaF1.com) Kimi Raikkonen is not a man of many words as this tribute to his 2007 Formula 1 world championship triumph will testify. Nevertheless, with his return to the pinnacle of the sport, we felt it apt to produce this ebook in honour of this achievement and gift it to YallaF1.com readers for the Festive Season who we hope will appreciate not only another visual feast and but also the profound words of the Iceman!

http://motorsport27.com/ebook/2007_world_champion_kimi_raikkonen/#/1/

Мож перевод кривой, а тот так выглядит как будто Кими не просыхает blush.gif

Можно подумать, что Бергер собутыльник Кими и разосрались они из-за дозы. Кими был завсегда на розливе и систематически недоливал Бергеру до краёв. Теперича Бергер зашился, ибо не мог терпеть такой беспредел и накрыла его прошлая грусть, а самого тянет к стакану, сны мучают про бухло и недолив.

Бергеру не наливать! :angry:

Этта что еще за wtf

«Лохматое чмо?!» хм...

С такими вы... креативами автору на удафф надо, там ему сочных рецензий полные карманы накидают.

Бергер вообще путается в показаниях, то Сенна. то Прост... А вообще, он копия ДиСи, в плане трёпа, и принадлежит к кагорте "угнетённых" напарниками, "недооценённых мегачемпионов" типа ДиСи, ЭИ, РБ, ХМ, ФМ... А их сентенции в отношении "своих и чужих" чемпионов и настоящих топ-пилотов всем известны.

Этта что еще за wtf

«Лохматое чмо?!» хм...

С такими вы... креативами автору на удафф надо, там ему сочных рецензий полные карманы накидают.

Mad Max вполне себе ничего, давно радует нас креативами и к Кими относится неплохо. А жаргон...

да бог с ним. Если я напишу тут "проклятый чухонец" - это же не значит, что я жуть как ненавижу Кими )))))))))))))))

Тоже самое у Макса

Гость
Эта тема закрыта для публикации сообщений.

• Недавно просматривали   0 пользователей

Ни один зарегистрированный пользователь не просматривает эту страницу.

• Создать...