Перейти к контенту

В архиве

Эта тема в настоящий момент находится в архиве и закрыта для публикации сообщений.

Partidario

Бруну Сенна Лалли

Еще текст (гуглоперевод):

Скрытый текст

As you know, I attended the WEC Prologue in Monza to support Bruno Senna in his first official appearance on the track under the colors of Vaillante Rebellion Racing.

Here is my traditional account of these moments lived closer to Bruno.

10.30 am: I enter the Autodromo Nazionale di Monza precinct and head straight to the Vaillante Rebellion Racing stand while Bruno is on the track and I am pleased to see that he is at the top of the Time sheet.

10h45 - 11h05: From the back of the Swiss team's stand, I see the Brazilian get out of equip, before going to install his engineers, then re-equip to resume the track.

11h20 - 11h30: I watch with interest the evolution of Bruninho on the track from the grandstand in front of the pits which gives on the Parabolique and the straight line of departure / arrival.

11h30 - 11h40: From the same place, I am the long pit stop of the Brazilian during which the mechanics of the Vaillante Rebellion Racing dismount then go up in turn the rear spoiler, the engine hood and the muzzle.

11:40 - 11:50: Still from the stand in front of the pits, I look at Bruno's last run of the morning before seeing him return to the pits where his mechanics perform a tire change simulation.

11h50 - 11h55: I installed my traditional banner in support of Bruninho from the stand facing the ORECA 07 stand n ° 31.

12:00: Back in the paddock, I stop in front of the Vaillant Rebellion Racing Motor Home where I can see Bruno's helmet.

12h15 - 12h20: After a debriefing with his engineers, the Brazilian made his appearance at the back of the stand of the Swiss stable for a session of autographs and improvised photos.

Hi Bruno, how are you?
Greeting Romain! Good thanks. And you ?
That's fine since I'm here and in addition tomorrow is my birthday.
Really ? Great !
Yeah, Bianca's gonna make brigadeiros so we can celebrate together.
If she makes brigadeiros, it will not be your birthday anymore but mine!
I'm sure you have not eaten for a long time ...
Oh yes, that's for sure! Not too hard the life of married?
No, it's okay. Bianca works, she earns money and I take care of the house.
Everyone's business, and if she does not bother you too much is so much the better.
It's certain ! Come on I leave you, there are people who solicit you.
That's nice, just now.
Anyway

12h30 - 12h35: After letting Bruno respond to the many requests he made, we take a picture to immortalize this 21st meeting before continuing our discussion.

I really like the colors of the suit and as you are brown, you really feel like you have Michel Vaillant in front of you!
Yes, they are very nice. I did not know the character before joining the team.
Ah yes ? I loved comics when I was younger, and the movie is fine too. You already saw it ?
Not yet, no.
The story takes place at Le Mans, really I recommend it.
I'll try to look at him then. I did not expect to see so many people here today!
It is true that you have been much solicited.
Yes. I even said at one point that I would go and observe the behavior of the cars from the stands, but I think that is compromised.
Indeed, you could not stay quiet for 5 minutes.
It's certain. I'm going to eat a piece in speed and I come back for the next session. Better to take strength because we are here until 9:00 pm ...
Me too, faithful to the post!
Super, good appetite.
Thank you, too.

13h20 - 13h30: At the Pit Walk, I stop in front of the garage of ORCEA 07 n ° 31 before putting with my banner in the background.

13h40 - 13h55: A few moments from the beginning of the afternoon session, I spend a privileged moment with the Brazilian

So Bruno, eaten well?
It was better, yes, tonight we are here until 9pm. The day will be long!
You surprise me. Since there are not too many people, it is possible to come back with you in the booth so that we can speak a little more quietly and see the car more closely?
Of course, let's go. (We are approaching the ORECA 07 n ° 31) Here is the beast!
It is really very pretty indeed, and fast saw your morning time and the top speeds achieved at Motorland. How far have you gone up today?
Approximately 310 km / h.
Not bad, but I expected more. You drove with the aero kit "Le Mans" in Motorland?
No, we have not tested it yet. The difference in speed is explained by the fact that at Motorland the straight line is longer and on the opposite side.
I understand better. (I go up to the cockpit to take a picture) The steering wheel was not inside ...
No, look, he's here.
Thank you !
Did you see the button for the drink? It is the logo of the Martini Dry.
Indeed, it's funny. You already know when you're going to drive this afternoon?
Rather towards the end, Julien will start the session and he has a lot of work to do.
Ok thank you. Given the world there was at Pit Walk, I think you decided not to go for a walk in the stands ...
Exactly. Last year I had done that when we came here for private testing here with RGR, but I had been really quiet because there were not many spectators.
I understand you perfectly. I'll let you get ready for the session, thank you very much for your time and time. Bianca and I have something to give you ...
The brigadeiros? It's been so long that I have not eaten!
No, something else. The brigadeiros will be to celebrate my birthday tomorrow.
I will know to wait a day more then. Bianca is okay?
Yes, she is with a friend in Milan and will be joining us in the afternoon.
Impeccable. She's taking care of you?
Really, yes. She found work and she really likes it. The meeting will soon begin, good courage and a while ago.
See you !

16:00: While he has not yet rolled for the afternoon session, I see Bruno in the Vaillante Rebellion Racing booth with the radio headset to listen to the conversations between the engineers and Julien Canal.

16h30 - 17h00: Since the Variation della Roggia, I am careful the only two runs of the Brazilian in the afternoon.

17h40 - 17h45: While the sky is over, my wife Bianca and I meet Bruno together for the third time.

Hi Bi, are you okay?
Very well thanks and you ?
Everything is fine ... here you are again "restrained" on a circuit then ...
And yes ! But it's Romain's birthday so we must please him.
It's certain. What's going on in France?
Yes I'm fine. Today it's been 1 year since I arrived and I really like it.
It's because I take good care of her ...
... because I do not care much about you either?
But I said that to bug you!
So, what are you doing beautiful in life?
I work at the headquarters of BNP Paribas, in the investment bank section.
Wow, not bad at all!
Yes, it is a very interesting job. Is not it too hard to sign so many autographs and smile like that all the time?
(Look and smile that say a lot)
We will leave you with the people who ask for you and then prepare you for the nocturnal session. You already know when you're going to drive?
With the rain threatening to fall, I'm not sure we'll take the track ...
I hope it will not rain! A little while ago we will have something to give you.
It works, at a later date.
To all Bruno.

19:40 - 20:00: While the activity on the track has been reduced to practically nothing, we find the Brazilian at the back of the Vaillante Rebellion Racing stand.

As you said, the rain came to play the festivities troubles ... You are not going to roll I imagine?
No, we're done for today. I still have a few things to do with engineers, but not for long.
It works. Can we go back to the story booth to be safe?
Of course, come with me.
Thank you Bruno.
Nothing, you'll be better here than in the rain.
Oh yeah !
Did you come by car from Monaco?
Yes, but I did not come to McLaren. I am with the BMW and tomorrow I will drop Julien on the way back.
Teammates to the end! I see that you have a parking pass in your hand ...
That's right, I do not know what happened with the team, but they forgot to give me a pass. So this morning I had to get by the security to get in but it was.
You used the "jeitinho brasileiro" ...
That's quite right.
A good one happened yesterday too: by taking the keys of the rental car to the agency yesterday, they charged me the chains ex officio under the pretext that between November 15 and April 15 we must have Of the equipment provided against the snow as soon as you leave the city center of Milan!
It's not true ?
Yes, and yet we told them we would not go for a walk in the mountains ...
Yes, it is all the more ridiculous that between Milan and Monza the road is flat and it is 20 ° C!
Of course. Now that you say it, I've heard about this obligation and I hope I do not get checked because I do not have chains or snow tires.
And not sure that the "jeitinho brasileiro" works with the police ...
Neither do I. At worst, I'll be riding fast! (Laughter)
Well, we have something for you. (I give Bruno a wedding invitation for the big ceremony that Bianca and I organize)
Thank you. "Senhor" Bruno Senna? No one calls me "Senhor" without screaming at me afterwards.
You can open it ...
Thanks thanks !
There's something inside ...
I know of no man who has succeeded in opening it! (Smile)
I'm curious to know what language you're going to read first ... It's just to keep it as a souvenir because I know you have a busy agenda, but it's a pleasure to give it to you. .
Thanks thanks !
Romain, let him read it!
On April 29th?
Yes, it's a weekend between Silverstone and Spa. We did not do it on purpose, it was the only date that was available.
Unfortunately I will be in Brazil ...
It does not matter, I understand. I still wanted to give it to you in person.
Thank you so much anyway ! That makes me very happy.
No problem, it's normal.
Where is the castle where you are going to get married?
Near Paris.
Super, my sister Paula married near Chartres last year.
Yes, we were visiting this castle there too but we preferred the one where we will do our reception.
Speaking of Paula, I knew she had become a mother too.
Yes, of a little boy. I am uncle twice, the family grows!
I have three nieces. It's true that time passes quickly ...
... if it goes on, you'll be parents before me, and I'm 33 years old already!
Let's not race, we're not in a hurry anyway.
No, that's for sure.
Another thing, Bruno. Can you give us the name of the pizzeria where you ate yesterday with your teammates? We do not know a good address in the area and Romain told me that the pizzas looked famous.
They are, indeed! Yesterday I ate a pizza with meat, look. (He shows a photo on his laptop).
You gave me even more desire!
The restaurant is called Orso Bruno. On the other hand I advise you to quickly go there because there are a lot of people and it is quickly full.
Thank you very much, we'll go right away.
Maybe we'll go too, Julien said he wanted to go back tonight.
We may cross each other then. Otherwise good evening and again thanks for everything. See you tomorrow.
Tomorrow Bruno.
Good evening to you, to tomorrow.

20:10: I leave the Autodromo Nazionale di Monza precinct with the feeling that I have once again enjoyed my day and I am happy to have had access to so many things.

Поделиться этим сообщением

Продолжение сказки (с результатами!):

Скрытый текст

A few days after participating in the WEC Prologue, Bruno was present today at the Autodromo Nazionale di Monza to participate in the Pure McLaren.

In Italy, the Brazilian was able to take advantage of the mild weather to make numerous laps aboard his personal McLaren 675LT.

Bruno and Julien Canal set out on the first day of the Prologue to continue their momentum in these pre-season trials.

Summary of Day 2:

Bruno started the day with a run of 3 laps, the best in 1: 40.494 while the track was drying out. The Brazilian then started for a run of 6 laps during which he progressed in 1: 37.520. Bruninho then finished his morning session with a 2 lap run during which he did not make a timed lap.

Julien Canal then covered 13 laps spread over 2 runs before the lunch break and did better than Bruno in 1: 36.883.

At the end of the morning session, ORECA 07 n ° 31 is at a mediocre 7th place in the LMP2 category.

In the early afternoon, Julien Canal was the first to take the track for a run of 6 laps including the best in 1: 38.474.

Bruno then began his session with a lap of installation before linking by a run of 8 laps during which he progressed in 1: 37.744. The Brazilian then went on with a run of 7 laps during which he did not do better than 1: 38.492. Bruninho finished his Prologue with a 3-lap run, the best in 1: 39.746, before coming out for a final 7-lap run, where he finished his best in 1: 38.422.

Julien Canal then finished the session with a 7-lap run in which he did better than Bruno in 1: 37.739.

At the end of the afternoon session, the crew's car Senna-Canal in the 7th place in the LMP2 category.

Results of Day 2:

1. # 8 Anthony Davidson-Kauki Nakajima-Nicolas Lapierre Toyota Gazoo Racing 1: 30.547 (LMP1)
2. # 7 Mike Conway-Kamui Kobayashi-Yuji Kunimoto Toyota Gazoo Racing 1: 31.477 (LMP1)
3. # 1 Neel Jani-André Lotterer-Nick Tandy Porsche LMP Team 1: 31.844 (LMP1)
4. # 2 Timo Bernhard-Earl Bamber-Brendon Hartley Porsche LMP Team 1: 32.066 (LMP1)
5. # 28 François Perrodo-Matthieu Vaxivière-Emmanuel Collard TDS Racing 1: 36.078 (LMP2)
6. # 38 Ho-Tung-Oliver Jarvis-Thomas Laurent Jackie Chan DC Racing 1: 36.448 (LMP2)
7. # 26 Roman Rusinov-Pierre Thiriet-John Martin G-Drive Racing 1: 36.456 (LMP2)
8. # 35 Pierre Ragues-André Negrão-Nelson Panciatici Signatech Matmut Alpine 1: 36.559 (LMP2)
9. # 24 Graves-Roberto Gonzalez-Jonathan Hirschi-Simon Trummer CEFC Manor TRS Racing 1: 36.590 (LMP2)
10. # 13 Mathias Beche-David Heinemeier Hansson Vaillante Rebellion 1: 36.689 (LMP2)
11. # 37 David Cheng-Alex Brundle-Tristan Gommendy Jackie Chan DC Racing 1: 36.695 (LMP2)
12. # 36 Romain Dumas-Gustavo Menezes-Matthew Rao Signatech Matmut Alpine 1: 36.814 (LMP2)
13. # 31 Bruno Senna-Julien Vaillante Rebellion 1: 36.883 (LMP2)
14. # 92 Michael Christensen-Kevin Estre Porsche GT Team 1: 47.507 (LMGTE Pro)
15. # 91 Richard Lietz-Frédéric Makowiecki GT Team 1: 47.515 (LMGTE Pro)
16. # 67 Andy Priaulx-Harry Tincknell Ford Chip Ganassi Team UK 1: 47.530 (LMGTE Pro)
17. # 66 Stefan Mücke-Olivier Pla Ford Chip Ganassi Team UK 1: 47.572 (LMGTE Pro)
18. # 51 Gianmaria Bruni-Alessandro Pier Guidi AF Corse 1: 48.192 (LMGTE Pro)
19. # 71 Davide Rigon-Miguel Molina AF Corse 1: 48.232 (LMGTE Pro)
20. # 95 Nicki Thiim-Marco Sørensen-Richie Stanaway Aston Martin Racing 1: 48.689 (LMGTE Pro)
21. # 97 Darren Turner-Jonathan Adam Aston Martin Racing 1: 48.706 (LMGTE Pro)
22. # 54 Thomas Flohr-Francesco Castellacci-Miguel Molina Spirit of Race 1: 49.483 (LMGTE Am)
23. # 86 Michael Wainwright-Benjamin Barker-Nick Foster Gulf Racing UK 1: 50.010 (LMGTE Am)
24. # 98 Paul Dalla Lana-Pedro Lamy-Mathias Lauda Aston Martin Racing 1: 50.193 (LMGTE Am)
25. # 61 Weng Sun Mok-Keita Sawa-Matt Griffin Clearwater Racing 1: 50.271 (LMGTE Am)
26. # 77 Christian Ried-Matteo Cairoli-Marvin Dienst Dempsey Proton Racing 1: 50.427 (LMGTE Am)
27. # 4 Robert Kubica-Oliver Webb Bykolles Racing Team no time (LMP1)

Three weeks after discovering the ORECA 07 of the Rebellion Racing in private tests at Motorland Aragon, Bruno and Julien Canal intend to shine for their first official rounds under the colors of the Swiss team.

Summary of Day 1:

Bruno started the day with a lap before setting off for a run of 7 laps including the best in 1: 36.750.

Julien Canal then covered 17 laps divided into 3 runs, and without improving the time achieved by Bruninho.

The Brazilian then took the track for a run of 5 laps during which he progressed in 1: 36.094. Bruno then left for a 5-lap run where he did not do better than 1: 36.654, before going on to a 6-lap run, during which he turned at best in 1: 37.217. Bruninho then went for a 5-lap run in which he did not do better than 1: 37.375, before coming out for a run of 6 laps which best in 1: 37.428 before the lunch break.

At the end of the morning session, the Senna-Canal crew's car ranked first in the LMP2 category.

Julien Canal monopolized the wheel of ORECA 07 n ° 31 during most of the afternoon by looping 32 laps spread over 5 runs, the best in 1: 37.483.

In the last hour of the session, Bruno took the track for a run of 4 laps in which he did not do better than 1: 37.827. The Brazilian then came out for a new run of 4 rounds during which he signed his best passage in 1: 38.905.

At the end of the afternoon session, ORECA 07 n ° 31 is in 6th place in the LMP2 category.

During the rainy night session, the crew of the Senna-Canal crew did not take the track and figured slightly 17th.

Results of Day 1:

1. # 7 Mike Conway-Kamui Kobayashi-Yuji Kunimoto Toyota Gazoo Racing 1: 31.332 (LMP1)
2. # 8 Anthony Davidson-Sebastien Buemi-Nicolas Lapierre Toyota Gazoo Racing 1: 32.062 (LMP1)
3. # 1 Neel Jani-André Lotterer-Nick Tandy Porsche LMP Team 1: 32.068 (LMP1)
4. # 2 Timo Bernhard-Earl Bamber-Brendon Hartley Porsche LMP Team 1: 32.146 (LMP1)
5. # 31 Bruno Senna-Julien Vaillante Channel Rebellion 1: 36.094 (LMP2)
6. # 13 Mathias Beche-David Heinemeier Hansson Vaillante Rebellion 1: 36.736 (LMP2)
7. # 26 Roman Rusinov-Pierre Thiriet-John Martin G-Drive Racing 1: 36.883 (LMP2)
8. # 36 Romain Dumas-Gustavo Menezes-Matthew Rao Signatech Matmut Alpine 1: 37.020 (LMP2)
9. # 24 Graves-Roberto Gonzalez-Jonathan Hirschi-Simon Trummer CEFC Manor TRS Racing 1: 37.085 (LMP2)
10. # 37 David Cheng-Alex Brundle-Tristan Gommendy Jackie Chan DC Racing 1: 37.176 (LMP2)
11. # 28 François Perrodo-Matthieu Vaxivière-Emmanuel Collard TDS Racing 1: 37.216 (LMP2)
12. # 38 Ho Tung-Oliver Jarvis-Thomas Laurent Jackie Chan DC Racing 1: 37.325 (LMP2)
13. # 35 Pierre Ragues-André Negrão-Nelson Panciatici Signatech Matmut Alpine 1: 38.270 (LMP2)
14. # 92 Michael Christensen-Kevin Estre Porsche GT Team 1: 47.379 (LMGTE Pro)
15. # 67 Andy Priaulx-Harry Tincknell Ford Chip Ganassi Team UK 1: 47.539 (LMGTE Pro)
16. # 66 Stefan Mücke-Olivier Pla Ford Chip Ganassi Team UK 1: 47.781 (LMGTE Pro)
17. # 91 Richard Lietz-Frédéric Makowiecki GT Team 1: 47.906 (LMGTE Pro)
18. # 71 Davide Rigon-Miguel Molina AF Corse 1: 48.467 (LMGTE Pro)
19. # 51 Gianmaria Bruni-Alessandro Pier Guidi AF Corse 1: 48.519 (LMGTE Pro)
20. # 95 Nicki Thiim-Marco Sørensen-Richie Stanaway Aston Martin Racing 1: 48.624 (LMGTE Pro)
21. # 97 Darren Turner-Jonathan Adam Aston Martin Racing 1: 48.937 (LMGTE Pro)
22. # 86 Michael Wainwright-Benjamin Barker-Nick Foster Gulf Racing UK 1: 50.035 (LMGTE Am)
23. # 77 Christian Ried-Matteo Cairoli-Marvin Dienst Dempsey Proton Racing 1: 50.180 (LMGTE Am)
24. # 54 Thomas Flohr-Francesco Castellacci-Miguel Molina Spirit of Race 1: 50.455 (LMGTE Am)
25. # 98 Paul Dalla Lana-Pedro Lamy-Mathias Lauda Aston Martin Racing 1: 50.911 (LMGTE Am)
26. # 61 Weng Sun Mok-Keita Sawa-Matt Griffin Clearwater Racing 1: 50.517 (LMGTE Am)
27. # 4 Robert Kubica-Oliver Webb Bykolles Racing Team no time (LMP1)

Цитата

- Speaking of Paula, I knew she had become a mother too.
- Yes, of a little boy. I am uncle twice, the family grows!
- I have three nieces. It's true that time passes quickly ...
-... if it goes on, you'll be parents before me, and I'm 33 years old already!
-Let's not race, we're not in a hurry anyway.
- No, that's for sure.

А первый племянник/племянница от Бьянки?

И настроение в плане личной жизни у Бруну фиговое, однако... :(

Вот еще по делу:

Цитата

-  Do you plan to return to Formula E next season?
- I do not know yet, it will depend on the opportunities that are available to me. If I have a proposal for a top team I will think about it seriously, but otherwise I do not want to fight for anything other than the front posts.
- Thank you for your answer. Even a one shot with the race there will be in your city, in São Paulo, is not possible?
- A priori not.
- And finally last things: did you plan to ride with McLaren this year?
- I have an option for the 24 Hours of Spa, but nothing more at the moment. Everything will depend on whether I have the opportunity to test the car before or not. The McLaren 650S GT3 is sharp enough to fly so I have no interest in saying to run to Spa and find myself 2 seconds from the best ...
- I totally understand. Thank you for everything ! We see each other at Le Mans.

7 часов назад, Rbluecat сказал:

Вот еще по делу:

В Бруно проснулся перфекционист...?! 

54 минуты назад, Largo сказал:

В Бруно проснулся перфекционист...?! 

Я же говорю, что Бруну радикально изменился.

Тот няшный nice guy куда-то делся (?)...

Любопытно будет посмотреть на него в наступающем сезоне.

И что-то он зачастил в Бразилию. Что ему там в апреле делать между Силверстоуном и Спа? Или там что-то американское намечается?

10 минут назад, Rbluecat сказал:

И что-то он зачастил в Бразилию. Что ему там в апреле делать между Силверстоуном и Спа? Или там что-то американское намечается?

Да вроде нет пока. По крайней мере не должно ...

2 часа назад, Rbluecat сказал:

Это всё топор?

Только что, Stereoflora сказал:

Это всё топор?

Не знаю. 

Я просто делюсь своим субъективным мнением.

А тебе так не кажется? :)

12 часов назад, Rbluecat сказал:

А первый племянник/племянница от Бьянки?

И настроение в плане личной жизни у Бруну фиговое, однако... :(

А как мы первого успели проморгать?? Притом что родились не близнецы??? Почему о первом ни слова не было?

5 минут назад, Stereoflora сказал:

А как мы первого успели проморгать?? Притом что родились не близнецы??? Почему о первом ни слова не было?

Кать, все, что я знаю - что Бруну - дважды дядя, и у Паулы есть маленький мальчик (наш внук? :c7a1d4c2374098d41e1cc41fbd600fa7:)

4 минуты назад, Rbluecat сказал:

Кать, все, что я знаю - что Бруну - дважды дядя, и у Паулы есть маленький мальчик (наш внук? :c7a1d4c2374098d41e1cc41fbd600fa7:)

Сенна третий. 

3 минуты назад, Stereoflora сказал:

Сенна третий. 

А он уже не Сенна, насколько я понимаю. Паула вроде оставила только фамилию Лалли. Хотя, может, я и ошибаюсь. С рождения у нее было 2 фамилии, как и у Бруну с Бьянкой.

1 минуту назад, Rbluecat сказал:

А он уже не Сенна, насколько я понимаю. Паула вроде оставила только фамилию Лалли. Хотя, может, я и ошибаюсь. С рождения у нее было 2 фамилии, как и у Бруну с Бьянкой.

А у папы какая фамилия, который американец?
Да, и походу в Америке только одну фамилию оставляют. 

Харе! 

Ну сколько можно флудить безтолку?! Лички мало?!

Только что, Largo сказал:

Харе! 

Андрей, извини, но - как мне кажется - личную жизнь и семью Бруну мы можем здесь обсуждать. Разве нет?

А у папы какая фамилия, который американец?
Да, и походу в Америке только одну фамилию оставляют. 

Папа, насколько я знаю, бразилец, живущий в США. Надеюсь, что племянник Бруну все же с бразильским гражданством.

Только что, Rbluecat сказал:

Андрей, извини, но - как мне кажется - личную жизнь и семью Бруну мы можем здесь обсуждать. Разве нет?

Это уже по десятому кругу обсуждается. Из года в год одно и тоже, и все заканчивается Катиными снами и прочей галиматьей. 

Только что, Largo сказал:

Это уже по десятому кругу обсуждается. Из года в год одно и тоже, и все заканчивается Катиными снами и прочей галиматьей. 

Андрей, но мы же реально обсуждаем только что полученную информацию. Ты вот разве знал о племянниках Бруну? Я даже не знала, кто у Паулы родился (и что он вообще уже родился).

Детей у Бруну нет (и в ближайшее время не планируются :( ), так дай хоть племянников пообсуждать. :)

Галиматью я обещаю не обсуждать :)

Я здесь, если что ... Шаг влево, шаг вправо - расстрел :spiteful:

8 минут назад, Rbluecat сказал:

Папа, насколько я знаю, бразилец, живущий в США. Надеюсь, что племянник Бруну все же с бразильским гражданством.

Это в корне меняет дело, так что есть вероятность, что мальчишка пропишет себе "Сенна" в лицензию.

Это в корне меняет дело, так что есть вероятность, что мальчишка пропишет себе "Сенна" в лицензию.

Это в любом случае будет возможно. Хотя будет очень сложно объяснить мировой общественности :)

Андрей, кстати, большой спасибо за "новостной ресурс". Этот Romain болтливый товарсч, источник информации, с которой сейчас беда. :)

Только что, Rbluecat сказал:

Андрей, кстати, большой спасибо за "новостной ресурс". Этот Romain болтливый товарсч, источник информации, с которой сейчас беда. :)

Да я еще года два назад ссылку на него выкладывал... Правда последние полгода Рома что то совсем писать перестал, вот только сейчас проснулся :)

6 минут назад, Rbluecat сказал:

Это в любом случае будет возможно. Хотя будет очень сложно объяснить мировой общественности :)

Фамилия великого предка - это очень мощный бустер для карьерного роста. Заявись бы Бруну как Лалли, ничего бы у него в гонках не вышло. Так что хейтеры ой как неправы. А вообще, за карьеру спасибо дяде Бергеру. Он тоже наш бустер. 

• Недавно просматривали   0 пользователей

Ни один зарегистрированный пользователь не просматривает эту страницу.

• Создать...