Перейти к контенту

В архиве

Эта тема в настоящий момент находится в архиве и закрыта для публикации сообщений.

Partidario

Бруну Сенна Лалли

3 часа назад, Rbluecat сказал:

17492635_821232224696909_633882338353262

17800297_825566490930149_204441609044782

(Эту фотку сделала дочь нашего бельгийского друга :) )

Она тоже фотокорреспондентом будет? Учится?

Поделиться этим сообщением

9 часов назад, Rbluecat сказал:

17545526_10202822789808087_1936975072883

Пьяная гопота из Южного Бутово :facepalm::D

Что-то наш бельгийский друг не особо побаловал на фотками из Монцы :(

Наш бельгийский друг сказал, что сделано 1783 снимков за 2 дня в Монце...

Боюсь, нам столько не переварить :D

39 минут назад, Rbluecat сказал:

Наш бельгийский друг сказал, что сделано 1783 снимков за 2 дня в Монце...

Боюсь, нам столько не переварить :D

Покруче меня фотографирует)) Что сделать - это профессионал

1 минуту назад, Stereoflora сказал:

Покруче меня фотографирует)) Что сделать - это профессионал

А ты-то здесь при чем? :)

12 часов назад, Rbluecat сказал:

А ты-то здесь при чем? :)

А я тоже всякий раз на автодроме фотографированием занимаюсь. В специальном альбоме около 1500 фоток, и это за 3 года. А Йоанн столько за 2 дня наснимал. Даже больше. 

Вот перыые 138 фоток от нашего бельгийского друга :)

17760890_828796303940501_774565828606105

https://www.facebook.com/pg/BrunoSennafanspageFrancoBresilienne/photos/?tab=album&album_id=828748853945246

Каждый чих Бруну запечатлен :)

Наш бельгийский друг еще фоток насыпал в тот же альбом Prologue WEC 2017

7 часов назад, Stereoflora сказал:

А я тоже всякий раз на автодроме фотографированием занимаюсь. В специальном альбоме около 1500 фоток, и это за 3 года. А Йоанн столько за 2 дня наснимал. Даже больше. 

Я за 2 недели на югах в два раза больше делаю :D

57 минут назад, Largo сказал:

Я за 2 недели на югах в два раза больше делаю :D

У нас дочерью личный рекорд - 526 фоток за 2 дня. :)

Еще кучка фоток от бельгийского друга.

Изумительные Брунины портреты :D

https://www.facebook.com/pg/BrunoSennafanspageFrancoBresilienne/photos/?tab=album&album_id=828748853945246

17879792_828931340593664_394881294822904

Откопала редкую старенькую фотку.

Бруну и Бьянка в Риме, 2009

993090_10203874281005591_855779606413040

Нашла Аиртона с бородой. Сходства больше, по-моему :D

10389981_563625510422923_489469570683255

Я очень долго искала именно эту фотку. :)

Я ее видела лет 9 назад, но не сохранила адекватно. Запомнила ее из-за выражения лица Бруну

Фото Ayrton Senna  Estrela.

Еще приветик от нашего бельгийского друга. ракурс неудачный, однако ...

17862377_10202857426993995_1887815855246

Тренируются ребятки :)

17903666_830256087127856_140538146634024

Instagram : Toni Calderon 
"Making sure these guys stay in shape before#6hsilverstone... @theo_bean_racing @bsennaofficial #elms #wec @speedgroup"

4 минуты назад, Largo сказал:

3292509024_2_5_0o7UV9ED.jpg

Тоже много фотографий из Монцы - http://brunosenna.skyrock.com/1.html

Romain - это друг нашего бельгийского друга :)

А Бруну устойчиво стал похож бог знает на кого :bfba4fb51b85d87b1aadaff4cd49604b:

Что с ним происходит, не могу понять :c7a1d4c2374098d41e1cc41fbd600fa7:

У меня пугало на огороде элегантнее было :D

Кстати, там много текста на французском, :( который я ни фига не понимаю :(

Гуглоперевод (довольно читабельный, надо признать):

Скрытый текст

After having the chance to meet Bruno very closely on my first day in Monza, I hope to experience a new experience of this kind on the second day of the Prologue of the World Championship of Endurance.

08h40: In the company of my wife Bianca, I enter the temple of speed.

08h45: Bruno leaves the garage of the stable Vaillante Rebellion Racing to go to equip himself in the Motor Home and exchange a few words with me.

Brigadeiros, great! Hey you two.
Hello Bruno. And yes, promised thing thing due!
Hello Bruno. You know where I can leave them cool?
Try to see with someone from the team, I will prepare for the tests.
It works, I'm going to get by. You already know in what order you are going to ride?
Not yet, no.
Thanks, see you later.

08h50: After explaining that it was my birthday and I wanted to eat the brigadeiros with Bruno, I climbed into the truck of the staff of Vaillante Rebellion Racing with Claire, the press officer of the Swiss team. Leave my chocolate cakes in the refrigerator.

08h55: Helmet in hand, Bruninho comes out of the Motor Home and discusses briefly with me before returning to his garage with Mathias Beche.

I managed to put the brigadeiros in the fridge, we'll eat them together later.
Great !
Who will start the meeting then?
This is me, but we will first train to change drivers.
Thanks for the information. Good courage and later.
At all.

09h00 - 12h00: From a grandstand overlooking the Variant del Rettifilo, I observe with attention the Brazilian's evolution between the big braking at the end of the straight start / finish line, then the passage of the chicane, and the exit In the Curva Grande.

12h20 - 12h30: In the stand of Vaillante Rebellion Racing, Bruno debriefs with his engineers and Julien Canal.

12h30 - 12h40: At the back of the booth, performs an improvised autograph session, Bruninho realizes that he has forgotten something important before continuing on several topics of discussion.

Happy Birthday Romain!
Thank you Bruno.
I completely forgot to wish you this morning when I saw you. I was in a hurry and I did not make the connection when you had the brigadeiros in the hands ...
It does not matter, I know you were very busy and in addition you are a little head up for this kind of thing.
And it's true !
You saw Romain, Bruno values my work more than your birthday ... (laughs)
Bianca got up at 3am to make the dough and we rolled the chocolate balls at 7am.
They can only be good then!
Knowing it, they will not be missed, for sure.
Thank you.
Here you are again "trapped" here then Bianca. And in addition today you can not say anything ... (Laughs)
It's certain ! Could not you go back to Formula E? The races last only one hour and all the programming is spread over a single day.
Seen like that, I understand you ...
Last year, when I explained to my girlfriends that we had come to see you for our honeymoon, for 3 days in Spa, and that the race lasted 6 hours, everyone asked me how I had Made ... (laughs)
When one loves, one does not count!
Be careful Romain, you have interest in caring for Bianca because women like that there are not many ...
Sure, but I understand that. Thank you so much for the address of the pizzeria yesterday.
We enjoyed it!
The pizzas are really good, are not they?
Oh yes, I really enjoyed myself.
And their size is impressive too: when I saw the plate arrive I wondered how I was able to eat all this, and in the end as the dough is fine it was.
Speaking of eating, I will not be long to go because there is the autograph session right after ...
That is true. Good appetite Bruno, at all.
Hello !

13:25: While we are piled up during the autograph session organized in the Pit Lane, Bruno has a special attention to my wife.

It's Bianca, not too oppressed?
There are people pushing but it's okay.
It's poorly organized, they should have thought about tagging so that there is a sense of walking ...
I will help you. (He addresses Mathias Beche and Julien Canal) Guys, I need posters to pass first.
(Bruno tends autographs to Bianca) That's it!
Thank you very much, Bruno.
You're welcome.

13h40: Claire, the press officer of Vaillante Rebellion Racing, offers me a Swiss team cap for my birthday.

13h55 - 14h00: Back in the paddock, I take advantage of the presence of Bruninho to have a small discussion and ask him to dedicate my new collection object.

What a world there was at the autograph session!
You said it.
You want a brigadeiro?
Not yet, otherwise I will not know how to get back in the car.
You're going to drive first?
No, Julien will start the session and after that will be me.
Thanks for the information.
You're welcome. I thought of you yesterday the team had to change a damaged brake disk and I asked them if I could get it back to make it a gift, but they finally managed to fix it ...
No worries, it's really nice and it's the intention that counts. Speaking of a gift, can you possibly have a hood or a pair of gloves?
I'm going to take a look at my business, but I think it's going to be complicated.
(Bruno climbs into the Motor Home before coming back 5 minutes later)
Unfortunately I have nothing: everything remained in Monaco ...
It is not serious. Can you at least sign the cap that the team just gave me then?
Of course with pleasure.
Thank you very much.
You're welcome. Listen, the session will start, but back in about 1 hour, I'll try to find something nice for you.
Great, thank you and good luck.
Thanks see you later.

14h20 - 15h20: Since the Ascari variant, I am the evolution of the Brazilian between the exit of the Curva del Serraglio, the chicane, and finally the re-acceleration in the straight line Rettifilo Centrale.

15h40 - 16h00: From the rostrum on the start / finish line, I watch the last run of Bruno, which then returns to the pits where Julien Canal waits to take his turn in the ORECA 07 n ° 31.

16h20 - 16h40: Back in the paddock, after getting my brigadeiros in the refrigerator of the Vaillante Rebellion Racing team's truck, Bruninho invites me to come and celebrate my birthday.

We'll do that inside the booth, I think we'll be more relaxed.
No problem, let's go.
(After trying to light the candles with shelves and fuel tanks, we finally settle into the space reserved for the meals of the members of the team).
I will only light 3 candles, 26 it starts to do ...
As you wish, it is you who see.
All right, that's fine. We sing ?
(Bruno and Bianca sing in Portuguese by clapping their hands) Parabéns pra você, nesta data querida, muitas felicidades e muitos anos de vida!
Thank you ! The time has come to taste these brigadeiros ...
(I work with Bruno, who will take it back three times, mechanics and engineers from Vaillante Rebellion Racing, Claire's press attaché, as well as Rebellion Timepieces Calim Bouhadra's vice-president and his son)
The brigadeiros are really excellent, I think everyone agrees with me.
Oh yeah ! You see Bianca, you could be the new Rebellion cook ...
I could file a CV (laughs)
It is better not, otherwise I would take 3 pounds as if to laugh!
It's really nice to celebrate my birthday with me anyway.
Nothing, it pleases me too.
I guess you're not going back in the car anymore ...
No, the Prologue is over for me.
What is your feeling after these tests?
Yesterday I was really satisfied, the car was pleasant to drive. Today it was a little less but the important thing is that we have acquired a lot of data to study to be ready for Silverstone.
This is good news then.
And what do you think about the team? I found that she seems to be more professional than RGR last year ...
Yes and no. It is clear that it is a bigger structure, with bigger means and two cars, so there are also more staff. Last year's problem was that when you came to Spa, the team was still led by Morand, and it was relatively disorganized at the time. But once control was taken by OAK, things were much better.
Did the change take place more or less around the 24 Hours of Le Mans?
During the 24 Hours of Le Mans! It was quite disconcerting ... the car was on the run and bailiffs came to put the stuff that was in the stand under seal. Apparently Mr. Morand had been in trouble with the law, but we managed to complete the race.
So much the better!
Do you really get to sleep during a 24-hour race?
Yes. Once you get out of the car, you have to eat a piece and then relax by watching the TV and lie down for a few hours trying to forget the race.
I think I would have trouble anyway! I know who does not close the eye by cons ...
It's not true ! There's always a time when I know I'm going to sting my nose, so I wake up every 30 minutes to wake up.
You're really not right in your head! You have to sleep.
I know, I know, but I can not help but want to follow everything.
And look at the result: your T-shirt has chocolate milk stains. It's time to change, is not it, Bruno?
It is true that it is no longer of very early youth.
It was during the 6 Hours of Fuji, I fell asleep and I spilled some of the contents of my briquette ...
In the middle of the night I wake up and he is on his PC watching the race!
You say that, but you're not better with tennis! When there is the Australian Open you also get up at hours not possible.
Everyone's passion is what's beautiful and I'm sure you understand yourself thanks to that.
Without a doubt.
Have you ever met Novak Djokovic? This is Bianca's darling.
(He reflects) Djokovic ... No. Even though he lives in Monaco we have never met. On the other hand, I met Roger Federer in São Paulo.
I remember this promotional event for Gillette. You went to Roland Garros once too it seems to me.
That's right, I would have liked to have stayed longer.
This year we should go there too ...
There you have no Roman choice! If Bianca came with you here for your birthday, you can not go to see Djokovic this year.
Of course, and especially since we live in the Paris region.
And if not something else, have you ever met Patrick Dempsey?
I exchanged with him briefly a few times, he looks sympathetic.
Last year when we went to Spa she looked for it in vain.
He ran in WEC 2 years ago and now he owns the team that hires Porsches.
If he rides again this year, we will go to Le Mans then ...
I do not know if he will be there, but I intend to go anyway. I still have 2 small questions to ask you and after we go, I see that Julien has just finished his run and that the session will soon end.
I'm listening to you.
Do you plan to return to Formula E next season?
I do not know yet, it will depend on the opportunities that are available to me. If I have a proposal for a top team I will think about it seriously, but otherwise I do not want to fight for anything other than the front posts.
Thank you for your answer. Even a one shot with the race there will be in your city, in São Paulo, is not possible?
A priori not.
And finally last things: did you plan to ride with McLaren this year?
I have an option for the 24 Hours of Spa, but nothing more at the moment. Everything will depend on whether I have the opportunity to test the car before or not. The McLaren 650S GT3 is sharp enough to fly so I have no interest in saying to run to Spa and find myself 2 seconds from the best ...
I totally understand. Thank you for everything ! We see each other at Le Mans.
It will depend if you take me to Roland Garros and if Patrick Dempsey will be present (laughs)
Happy birthday Romain, see you soon Bi!
Goodbye Bruno, thank you for everything.
THANK YOU !

16:50: I leave the Autodromo Nazionale di Monza enclosure enchanted by the way in which my 21st meeting with Bruno Senna took place.
Romain

• Недавно просматривали   0 пользователей

Ни один зарегистрированный пользователь не просматривает эту страницу.

• Создать...