Перейти к контенту

В архиве

Эта тема в настоящий момент находится в архиве и закрыта для публикации сообщений.

pothar

Библиотека фаната - Кими Райкконен

Райкконен сидел в кресле штурмана на тестах Лёба в Швеции. ( NebesniY #61038)

Кими был на тестах в частном порядки и сам не тестился.

Loeb tested in Sweden with Räikkönen in co-driver seat

World rally champion Sebastien Loeb warmed up for Rally Sweden yesterday by testing in northern Värmland. Loeb did a full day test arranged by Citroen and former Citroën driver Thomas Rådström. At the afternoon, even Kimi Räikkönen showed up and did two rounds with Sebastien in the co-driver seat of the car. However, Kimi was there as a private person and didn’t do any tests himself.

Поделиться этим сообщением

Томми Туоминен : Кими будет 7-8 в WRC. ( AP-Racing #61067)

”Räikkönen seventh or eighth in WRC-rally”

30.01.2010 19:48

MTV3’s rally-expert Tommi Tuominen estimates that based on the Arctic-rally Kimi Räikkönen has a chance to reach last of the points in WRC-rally.

Points are distributed for the race’s eight best drivers.

- Kimi was consistently one second slower per kilometer compared to Dani Sordo. In my opinion that is very good pace, Tuominen judges Räikkönen’s performance.

Кими был стабильно в секунде с км от Дани Сордо. По моему мнению, это очень хороший темп.

If Kimi loses the same one second per kilometer in a WRC-race, it will accumulate in a 320 km long rally to little over 5 minutes difference to Sordo. Difference to the top is even bigger because Sordo loses to the top-drivers in WRC-rally a couple of tenths per kilometer.

Если Кими будет терять секунду с км в гонке WRC, то можно посчитать, что за 320 км длинного ралли он потеряет около 5с по отношению к Сордо. Разница с топ-илотами будет больше, потому что сам Сордо проигрывает им несколько десятых с км.

- With that you are competing for a world championship point, even two. In Sweden Kimi can drive in his first rally for a WC-point. It is not that far away, Tuominen estimates.

- С этим можно сражаться за 1-2 очка. В Швеции Кими может заработать свои первые очки, до этого не так далеко.

Tuominen followed Räikkönen’s driving on Saturday in Jyrhämäjärvi’s special stage.

- There was this kind of double crossing at midway of the stage. You could see a clear difference in driving compared to Sordo. Sordo braked and then went through with throttle and then a small acceleration and brake and again throttle. Kimi had more of these kinds of executions in these two curves, Tuominen told about what he saw.

Туоменинен прокомментировал пилотаж Кими на СУ Jyrhämäjärvi в субботу

Бал такой отрезок в его середине - вы можете видеть чёткую разницу в вождении Кими и Дани. Дани сначала тормозит, потом работает дросселем, потом небольшое ускорение и торможение дросселем снова. У Кими было больше подобных фаз в этих 2х поворотах.

Räikkönen will be driving his first WRC-rally with a Citroen WRC-car in two weeks in Sweden.

MTV3 – Jani Merimaa ja Anette Latva-Piikkilä, Rovaniemi

"Райкконен и Ожье: все готово для ралли Швеция" ( Nataly, SF1fan #61145)

gw010210citrally2.jpg

For its second consecutive season in the FIA World Rally Championship, the Citroën Junior Team will enter two Citroën C4 WRCs for Sébastien Ogier / Julien Ingrassia and Kimi Räikkönen / Kaj Lindström. The season’s opening round is held over the snowy stages of Rally Sweden, which takes place around Karlstad from February 11-14.

After a learning year in 2009, the 2010 season holds plenty of promise for the Citroën Junior Team. Sébastien Ogier, who formed part of the team last year, is joined this season by the 2007 Formula 1 World Champion Kimi Räikkönen. By pairing up one of world rallying’s brightest young stars with a wellknown driver embarking on the ultimate challenge, the Citroën Junior Team will be well and truly under the spotlight this year!

The wintry conditions of the Rally Sweden present a tough task to the crews on the season-opener, but most drivers love the high speeds reached on the ice and snow. Thanks to stages that sometimes have an average speed of more than 120 kph and racing lines that thread their way precisely through imposing snow banks, spectators are sure to witness a breathtaking spectacle.

Sébastien Ogier and Julien Ingrassia enjoyed a remarkable first full season at the wheel of the Citroën C4 WRC in 2009 and they start the 2010 season with the same motivation – and a year’s worth of extra experience under their belts. "I just can’t wait to start driving the Citroën C4 WRC in the heat of competition again," said the Frenchman. "It seems a very long time now since the 2009 season ended!"

Having contested the Monte Carlo Rally at the start of the year, Sébastien was in Finland last week to prepare for Rally Sweden with a day of testing close to Rovaniemi. "We covered around 200 kilometres in order to get to grips with the car again and work on the set-up of the Citroën C4 WRC," he reported. "I’m very pleased with the way that the car is handling. I quickly felt comfortable again and I love driving in these conditions."

Rally Sweden will be a brand new experience for Sébastien Ogier. Nonetheless, he hopes to put the experience he gained on Rally Norway last year to good use. "Actually, we’re getting rather used to driving on rallies for the first time," added Sébastien. "I hope that we can show what we are capable against what is always very strong opposition on these winter rallies. Our objective on this first event of the year is just to continue to progress."

gw010210citrally2 Citroen Junior Team: Raikkonen and Ogier all set for Rally Sweden

Making his debut alongside the 2008 Junior World Rally Champions is Kimi Räikkönen. The handful of rally events he contested in 2009 has given the Finn the desire to embark on a full season with the Citroën Junior Team.

Following some test sessions and a run on the Arctic Lapland Rally a few days ago, Kimi Räikkönen has covered nearly 600 kilometres with the Citroën C4 WRC. "I’m just really keen to get to the start of Rally Sweden now," he said. "With Citroën, we have made some good preparations for this event. All the kilometres I already have behind me will allow me to begin the rally with no particular worries. I know that I still have many things to learn though and plenty of experience to accumulate. My goal is simply to do my best with the Citroën C4 WRC. My debut in the World Rally Championship is an enormous challenge but any driver who has competed in motorsport at a certain level always maintains the same way of working and the same desire to push themselves. I feel that I’m ready to take on this challenge now."

Three questions to... Benoit Nogier - Citroen Junior Team Manager

The Citroen Junior Team is starting its second season in the World Rally Championship. How do you prepare for this new challenge?

"Just starting this new season is already great news for us. Our plan is to pick up on where we left off with our achievements last year. We've certainly not lost sight of the reasons why the Citroen Junior Team was created in the first place: our drivers are with us to learn, discover what the WRC is all about and make progress. Our job is to give them the equipment that allows them to acquire the maximum possible experience at the top level of the sport and show off their talent to the best of their abilities."

In 2010, Sebastien Ogier will start his second season at the wheel of the Citroen C4 WRC while Kimi Raikkonen is a new arrival at the Citroen Junior Team. That's quite some line-up...

"Yes, that was my first reaction as well! After a debut season with us in which he put in performances that were more than just promising, Sebastien Ogier will be able to continue his career path. He has learned quite a lot already, so now he is in a position to show a bit more of his potential. It's an honour for us to welcome Kimi Raikkonen, and for a driver of his standing to choose Citroen and the Citroen Junior Team is obviously a source of huge satisfaction."

What are your objectives for this season?

"We've got different goals with Sebastien and Kimi. We're hoping that Sebastien starts the 2010 season in the same way that he finished 2009, with the same commitment, hard work and speed. In due course he should be in a position to finish on the podium. The final few steps are always the most difficult ones to take though and this is a fact that both he and ourselves are well aware of. Nevertheless, this is the target we need to bear in mind for him throughout the season. As for Kimi, he's obviously just starting. So his goal is simply to make progress on each rally. Kimi is taking his first steps in the sport and there is a steep learning curve for him to climb. But his natural talent behind the wheel clearly needs no introduction!"

Команда Citroen Junior: Райкконен и Ожье

Второй подряд сезон Чемпионата Мира по ралли FIA команда Citroën Junior выставляет два автомобиля Citroën C4 WRC для Себастьяна Ожье / Жульена Инграссиа и Кими Райкконена / Кая Линдстрома.

Открывающий этап сезона проводится на снежных спецучастках ралли Швеции, которое пройдет рядом с Карлштадом 11-14 февраля.

После ознакомительного 2009 года сезон 2010 является очень многообещающим для команды Citroën Junior. К Себастьяну Ожье, который был частью команды в прошлом году, в этом сезоне присоединится чемпион Формулы-1 2007 года Кими Райкконен.

Объединив одну из ярчайших молодых раллийных звезд с известным пилотом, бросающим решающий вызов, команда Citroën Junior будет по праву находиться в центре всеобщего внимания в этом году!

Зимние условия ралли Швеции представляют сложную задачу для команд на открывающий этап сезона, но большинство пилотов любит высокие скорости, достигаемые на льду и снегу. Благодаря спецучасткам, на которых средняя скорость превышает 120 км/ч, и трассам, проходящим прямо через огромные сугробы, зрители станут свидетелями захватывающего шоу.

Себастьян Ожье и Жульен Инграссиа получили удовольствие от замечательного первого полного сезона за рулем Citroën C4 WRC в 2009 году и начинают сезон 2010 с той же мотивацией - иметь как можно больше опыта за плечами.

«Я просто не могу дождаться, когда снова попаду в гущу сражения на Citroën C4 WRC, - сказал француз. - Похоже, прошло слишком много времени с конца сезона 2009 года!»

В начале года Себастьян принял участие в ралли Монте-Карло, а на прошлой неделе он был в Финляндии, где провел тестовый день недалеко от Рованиеми в качестве подготовки к ралли Швеции.

Изображение

«Мы проехали почти 200 километров, чтобы снова привыкнуть к машине, и поработали над настройкой Citroën C4 WRC, - сообщил он. - Мне очень нравится управляемость машины. Я быстро почувствовал себя комфортно, я люблю ездить в таких условиях».

ралли Швеции будет совершенно новым опытом для Себастьяна Ожье. Тем не менее, он надеется что ему поможет опыт, полученный в прошлом году на ралли Норвегии.

«На самом деле мы привыкли выступать в ралли в первый раз, - добавил Себастьян. - Я надеюсь, мы сможем показать на что способны нашим конкурентам, которых всегда много на таких зимних ралли. Наша цель на эту первую в году гонку - просто продолжать делать успехи».

Изображение

Вместе с чемпионами J-WRC 2008 года дебютирует и Кими Райкконен. Результатом участия финна в нескольких ралли в 2009 году стало его решение провести полный сезон в команде Citroën Junior.

Кими Райкконен уже проехал на Citroën C4 WRC около 600 километров после нескольких тестовых сессий и недавнего выступления на Arctic Lapland Rally.

«Сейчас я очень хочу поскорее стартовать в ралли Швеции, - сказа он. - Вместе с Citroën мы хорошо подготовились к этой гонке. Все километры, оставшиеся у меня за спиной, позволят начать ралли без особых волнений. Я знаю, что мне еще многому нужно учиться и накапливать опыт.

Моя цель - просто сделать все возможное с Citroën C4 WRC. Мой дебют в Чемпионате Мира по ралли - это серьезное испытание, но любой пилот, который соревнуется в автоспорте, на определенном уровне начинает выступать все лучше и лучше. Я чувствую, что сейчас готов принять этот вызов».

Три вопроса Бенуа Ножье - менеджеру команды Citroen Junior.

Команда Citroen Junior начинает свой второй сезон в Чемпионате Мира по ралли. Как вы готовитесь к новым испытаниям?

Уже само то, что мы начинаем второй сезон - отличная новость для нас. Наш план - продолжить достижения прошлого года. Мы, конечно же, не упускаем из виду причину, по которой была создана команда Citroen Junior, стоящую на первом месте: наши пилоты находятся с нами для того, чтобы учиться, узнавать, что такое WRC и делать успехи.

Наша работа - предоставить им оборудование, которое позволит получить максимально возможный опыт на высшем уровне спорта и проявить свои таланты и лучшие способности.

В 2010 году Себастьян Ожье начнет свой второй сезон за рулем Citroen C4 WRC, а Кими Райкконен - новичок в команде Citroen Junior. Несколько необычный состав....

Да, у меня тоже была такая первая реакция! После дебютного сезона с нами, в котором он выступал более чем многообещающе, Себастьян Ожье сможет продолжать свой карьерный путь.

Он уже довольно многому научился, поэтому сейчас находится в положении, когда сможет еще немного раскрыть свой потенциал. Это большая честь для нас - пригласить Кими Райкконена, а для пилота его уровня выбор Citroen и команды Citroen Junior станет источником огромного удовлетворения.

Каковы ваши цели на этот сезон?

У нас разные цели для Себастьяна и Кими. Мы надеемся, что Себастьян начнет сезон 2010 года также, как закончил прошлый, с той же отдачей, работоспособностью и скоростью.

Он обязательно должен быть в состоянии финишировать на подиуме. Последние несколько шагов всегда самые трудные, в этом уверены и мы, и он. Тем не менее, это цель для него, которую мы должны держать в голове весь сезон.

Что касается Кими, он просто стартует. Поэтому его цель - просто делать успехи на каждом ралли. Кими делает свои первые шаги в этом спорте, и ему еще очень многому нужно научиться. Но у него есть естественный талант вождения, и он совершенно не нуждается во вводном курсе!

Интервью Кими для итальянской Карьера делла Серра. ( Loiste #61278)

"Я не жалею, что ушёл из Ф1. Я никогда не был её фанатиком, её рабом. Но хоть я и ушёл, я, конечно, иногда думал что в ф1 идут тесты."

То есть вы не следили за тестами в Валенсии?

"Я что-то читал о них в газетах".

Видели новую Феррари?

"Да, в интернете. Она не слишком отличается от других, но так невозможно судить."

Вы чувствуете раздражение от того, что шанса получить достойную машину уже нет?

"Нет. Глава окончена."

Что вы думаете об Алонсо в Фррари?"

" Я его не проклял".)

А о Шумахере?

"Меня это не волнует. Возможно, он скучал по соревнованиям. Мерседес сделал великолепное предложение, это правильно что он его принял. Это хорошо для Ф1."

Вы можете вернуться?

"В жизни ничего нельзя исключать".

Превью Райкконен перед Ралли Швеции (финский вариант). (Loiste #61541)

A SNOWY PREMIERE

Isn't it so in the theater that after a bad dress rehearsal you have a good premiere. Hopefully the same applies to me on the rally-stage.

Our practice - the Arctic Rally - didn't go that bad but there was that one blunder which should not happen again in Sweden.

It's really cool to go racing and start the season. You always enjoy it and it's what I've always wanted to do most.

My feelings are terribly great as always before the season's opening race. When you are a racer all you want to do is race. It's great that the rally season starts now while in F1 you had to wait for one month longer.

I know I don't have too much of rally experience but out of the five rallies I've raced three on snow. That's why it's good that the first WRC-rally is the same element.

But the snow isn't any easy surface. You have to drive very precisely in a clean driving line so there won't be any extra program.

In Arctic I got a good feeling of snow and we got to compare our pace to Dani Sordo's pace. Well, Sordo went but that's how it was supposed to go when the guy is driving in a gang of the four best in the world.

We know with Lindstrцm's Kaitsu where the difference came from. Now we have excercised with those things and tried to get the package in as good shape as possible for Sweden.

I need to get the car more comfortable to drive so that I know how it behaves and how it turns. Of course I also have to adapt my own driving style at the same time.

In Arctic rally our advantage was that we got to drive the rally with the same tyres we will use in Sweden.

People ask me all the time about what's my goal. I don't want to start acting rashly with those things because it's useless. We just try to get some good rallies in the beginning and start to lift the pace as soon as there's a possibility for it.

I'm going into an unfamiliar world now. All rallies except Jyvдskylд are completely new experiences for me. That's why I have so much to learn and I have no idea of my own pace at this point.

We have been hashing over this but the truth is that the rally gang is much more laid-back than the people on the F1-paddock are. These guys like to do everything together and we talk much more freely about driving.

If I don't find the pace it's for sure not because others don't want to advice me and help a newbie.

Превью РБ перед Ралли Швеции. ( Nataly #61556)

ICE, ICE BABY...…

TW_100128Articrally044.jpg

Red Bull Rally Sweden preview

They call Kimi Raikkonen 'the Iceman'. Not because his brother is a snowman, or even because he knows exactly how much ice to put in a Red Bull cocktail. Nor is he related to Otzi the Iceman, a frozen mummy who was born in 3300 BC and found in a glacier on the border between Italy and Austria in 1991. Otzi, who was possibly the victim of a ritual human sacrifice, is now a tourist attraction in the South Tyrol Museum of Archaeology and is not really going anywhere fast.

Kimi, by contrast, will be going to lots of places, very fast: 13 of them in fact, corresponding to his inaugural World Rally Championship programme this year with Red Bull and the Citroen Junior Team. It will be the first time that any former F1 World Champion has ever made the switch to rallying, particularly off the back of 18 Grand Prix wins and 62 podiums. He knows it won't be easy - but if it were easy, then surely everyone would do it?

'The Iceman' nickname refers to Kimi's coolness under pressure, his ability to make split-second decisions while holding a car on the knife-edge of control, and also his built-in native resistance to temperatures of -20 degrees Centigrade. That last quality will be particularly important this weekend on Rally Sweden, which will mark Kimi's first-ever World Championship event in a top-class car and only his sixth-ever rally of any description. It will also feel like sitting in a cryogenic freezer, or Otzi's glacier.

Driving on Rally Sweden, with its high-snowbanks and narrow flat-out stages, is a bit like attempting to ice-skate down the Cresta Run. Get it right, and the satisfaction is immense. Get it wrong, and the only consolation is becoming an instant You Tube hero.

But Kimi has been getting in some practice with the Red Bull Citroen on the Arctic Rally in Finland a couple of weeks ago, so he feels well prepared for the challenge ahead. "We still have a lot to learn, particular when it comes to setting up the car, but I am sure we can make more progress," says the 30-year-old Finn. "I'm really looking forward to this weekend; one of the reasons that rallying appeals to me is because there are so many different surfaces to master and you have to be quick on all of them. And for sure, snow is certainly one of the most specialised. This is all still very new to me, so it's all about gaining experience. But we'll get there."

Luckily, Kimi is in extremely capable hands. Not only does he have the experience of the Red Bull-backed Citroen team on his side, which has raised standards in every area from engineering to service park cuisine, but also the knowledge of his co-driver Kaj Lindstrom to fall back on: a veteran of six Swedish rallies.

"Having one practice rally behind us was very important; we've been working on the pace notes and generally making them more accurate," points out Kaj. "However, Sweden will be quite different in character from the Arctic Rally. The roads are a bit more technical; there's more going on and more information coming to the driver through the headphones. Our goal is to have a good clean run and get to the finish: hopefully we've already made all our mistakes on the Arctic Rally."

The Rally Sweden is based in the city of Karlstad, to the south of Sweden. Ironically, it's also the capital of the Varmland province: proof, if it were needed, that the locals have a very well-developed sense of humour.

Они называют Кими "Айсменом". Но не потому, что его брат - снежный человек, и даже потому, что он в точности знает, сколько льда кладут в коктейль Red Bull. Он также не имеет отношения к Otzi-Айсмену, замороженной мумии, которая появилась в 3300 году до нашей эры и была найдена в леднике на границе между Италией и Австрией в 1991 году. Отци, который, вероятно, стал жертвой какого-то человеческого ритуального жертвоприношения, теперь является развлечением для туристов в Музее Археологии Южного Тироля и на самом деле никуда не собирается мчаться на большой скорости.

Кими же, наоборот, будет мчаться с большой скоростью по многим местам: точнее говоря, он примет участие в 13 гонках, в соответствии с его первой программой выступления в WRC в этом году с Red Bull и Citroen Junior Team. Впервые бывший чемпион мира Формулы-1 перешёл в ралли, имея за своими плечами 18 побед в Гран-при и 62 подиума. Он знает, что ему будет непросто - но если бы всё было легко, то все бы этим занимались, разве нет?

Кличка "Айсмен" появилась из-за спокойствия Кими под давлением, из-за его способности за считанные секунды принимать решения, сохраняя контроль над машиной, и благодаря его натуральному умению справляться с температурой ниже, чем минус 20 градусов. Последнее качество будет особенно важно в этот уик-энд на Ралли Швеции, когда Кими впервые выступит на этапе WRC в машине топ-класса, а за всю карьеру это будет для него шестое ралли. И на этой гонке будет такое чувство, будто вы сидите в криогенном холодильнике, или в леднике ОТци.

Участие в Ралли Швеции с его высокими сугробами и узкими спецучастками немного походит кататься на коньках на Cresta Run. Если всё сделать правильно, то вы получите удовольствие. Если же вы всё сделаете не так, то единственное утешение - то, что вы станете звездой YouTube.

Но Кими уже получил некоторую практику работы с Red Bull Citroen на Ралли Арктики в Финляндии пару недель назад, так что он чувствует, что готов к предстоящему вызову. "Нам по-прежнему надо многому научиться, особенно в том, что касается настройки машины, но я уверен, что мы можем прогрессировать", говорит 30-летний финн. "Я действительно с нетерпением жду этого уик-энда. Одна из причин, по которым мне так нравится ралли - здесь столько разных покрытий, с которыми приходится справляться, и нужно быть быстрым на каждом из них. Конечно, снежное покрытие является одним из самых сложных. Оно по-прежнему является новым для меня, так что надо набиться опыта".

К счастью, Кими в хороших руках. Не только потому, что у него есть опыт команды Citroen (поддерживаемой Red Bull), которая подняла стандарты во всех областях: начиная с проектирования и заканчивая кухней в сервис-парке. Но у него также есть знания его штурмана Кая Линдстрёма, на которого можно положиться: этот ветеран принял участие уже в шести Ралли Швеция.

"Очень важно, что мы провели уже одно ралли; мы поработали над составлением легенды трассы и сделали их более точными", отмечает Кай. "Однако у гонки в Швеции характер совсем не такой, как у Ралли Арктики. Дороги здесь более техничны; здесь происходит больше событий и гонщик через наушники получает больше информации. Наша цель - чисто провести гонку и добраться до финиша. Я надеюсь, что все возможные ошибки мы уже допустили на "Ралли Арктики".

Ралли Швеции базируется в Карлстаде, на юге Швеции. Ирония состоит в том, что это столица провинции Вармланд: а у местных жителей очень хорошо развито чувство юмора.

Интервью Кими Sport-Informations-Dienst ( Andrew Smolensky #61638)

Bongarts/Getty Images Iceman Kimi Räikkönen ist heiß auf die Rallye

Ex-Formel-1-Pilot Kimi Räikkönen freut sich auf das Abenteuer Rallye. Im SID-Gespräch erzählt der finnische „Iceman“ von seiner Rallyefamilie und die Ziele für seine Premiere.

Schon vor seinem ersten Start in der Rallye-WM hat der frühere Formel-1-Weltmeister Kimi Räikkönen die "Königsklasse" fast vergessen. Der in der Formel 1 oft wortkarge Finne blüht im neuen Umfeld regelrecht auf und freut sich über den familiären Umgang in der Rallye-Szene. Vorerst für ein Jahr wird der 30 Jahre alte "Iceman" finanziert von Red Bull im Junior-Team von Citroen um WM-Punkte kämpfen und dabei im gleichen Auto wie Rekordweltmeister Sebastien Loeb (Frankreich) sitzen. Im Interview mit dem Sport-Informations-Dienst (SID) spricht Räikkönen über das "freundlichere Umfeld" im Rallyesport, die "neue Herausforderung" und die Unterschiede zwischen Formel 1 und Rallye.

SID: "Sie wirken sehr entspannt. Haben Sie keine Bedenken, dass Ihr Debüt in der Rallye-WM schiefgehen könnte? Immerhin setzten Sie ihr Rallyeauto bei der Generalprobe gleich zweimal neben die Piste?"

Kimi Räikkönen: "Ich bin vielleicht nicht entspannt, aber mit mir im Reinen. Das war ich auch vorher, aber die Rallye-Welt ist ein ganz anderes, freundlicheres Umfeld als die Formel 1. Ich bin gerne hier und fühle mich sehr wohl. Was das Fahren betrifft: Rallye ist ein ganz anderes Thema als die Formel 1. Für mich ist fast alles neu. Natürlich werde ich weiter Fehler machen. Das ist ein Lernprozess. Klar schaut jeder hin, wenn einer wie ich im Graben landet. Aber das hat sich schnell. Es ist doch nicht anderes, als wenn man auf der Rundstrecke im Kiesbett steht."

SID: "Dennoch verwundert es, dass ein Formel-1-Weltmeister in den besten Jahren in einen so komplexen Sport wie die Rallye-WM wechselt. Haben Sie keine Angst zu scheitern?"

Räikkönen: "Überhaupt nicht. Das ist nicht die Art, wie ich eine Sache angehe. Ich freue mich auf eine neue Herausforderung, besonders auf diese. Rallye fahren ist einfach toll. Scheitern oder nicht ist für mich nicht das Thema."

SID: "Die Erwartungen an einen Formel-1-Piloten sind dennoch hoch?"

Räikkönen: "Nur von denen die keine Ahnung haben. Nochmals: Im Rallyesport für mich ist fast alles neu. Zudem trete ich gegen die besten Fahrer der Welt an. Ich werde versuchen, schnell zu lernen, und hoffe, zügig vorne mitfahren zu können. Ich will einfach gut sein, bei dem was ich mache."

SID: "Was sind die wesentlichsten Unterschiede zwischen der Rallye-WM und der Formel 1?"

Räikkönen: "Zum einen das Umfeld. In der Rallye-WM fühlt man sich sofort wohl, das ist wie eine große Familie. Da spricht man viel mehr mit anderen Fahrern. Das gibt es in der Formel 1 so nicht. Das mag auch daran liegen, dass man bei einer Rallye gegen die Uhr fährt und nicht direkt gegen den Gegner."

SID: "Und beim Auto und Fahren?"

Räikkönen: "Da sind die Unterschiede noch größer. Allen voran sitzt im Rallyeauto ein Co-Pilot neben mir. Man ist also nicht alleine. Zum anderen kennt man auf der Rundstrecke jede Kurve. Ein Asphaltstück mit verschiedenen Radien, mal schmaler, mal breiter. Aber im Grunde ist es immer dasselbe, egal ob am Nürburgring oder in Suzuka. Bei der Rallye musst du auf unterschiedlichen Belägen fahren: Schnee, Eis, Schotter, Asphalt, mal trocken, mal nass, oder auch im Nebel. Zudem verändert sich die Strecke, gerade auf Schotter. Da kommst Du an eine Ecke, und die sieht nun ganz anders aus, als Du sie vor zwei Tagen bei der Streckenbesichtigung notiert hast. Das ist eine unglaubliche Herausforderung."

SID: "Vor Ihrem WM-Debüt haben Sie rund 500 Kilometer mit Ihrem neuen Dienstwagen zurückgelegt – einem Citroen C4, wie ihn auch Weltmeister Sebastien Loeb steuert. Was bereitet Ihnen noch am meisten Schwierigkeiten?"

Räikkönen: "Vieles. Am meisten der Umgang mit dem Aufschrieb. Schnell fahren können viele, aber Kurven detailliert zu notieren und das im Wettbewerb auch umzusetzen, ist sehr schwer. Das braucht seine Zeit. Da werde ich leider auch weiter Fehler machen. Dann ertappe ich mich dabei, dass ich zwei oder dreimal auf die Bremse steige statt eben nur einmal. Es sind viele kleine Dinge, an denen ich arbeiten muss und werde."

SID: "Dennoch gehen Sie zuversichtlich in den WM-Auftakt in Schweden?"

Räikkönen: "Warum auch nicht? Ich habe mich gut vorbereitet und freue mich, dass es losgeht. Natürlich verspüre ich einen gewissen Druck, aber das gehört dazu. Auf Schnee zu fahren ist jedoch das schwierigste. Weniger wegen des Grips oder dem Bremsen. Das Problem liegt vielmehr darin, dass man nur schwer die Linie erkennt. Kommt man nur einen Tick zu weit nach außen, rutscht man schon raus. Auf Schotter tu ich mich leichter. Und auf Asphalt kann ich sicher am meisten von meinem Wissen einbringen was Bremsen, Einlenken und so weiter betrifft. Gut, dass die Asphaltläufe erst in der zweiten Saisonhälfte anstehen."

SID: "Was sind Ihre Ziele?"

Räikkönen: "Sollte ich keine gröberen Schnitzer einbauen, hoffe ich, schon zu Saisonbeginn in die WM-Punkteränge zu fahren. Später, wenn ich mehr Erfahrung habe, werde ich versuchen, aufs Podium zu kommen. Aber klar, am liebsten will ich gewinnen. Nur werden da Andere was dagegen haben. Aber die sind auch im Vorteil. Einige sind nicht nur sehr gut, sondern kennen die WM-Rallyes seit Jahren."

SID: "Wie geht es nach dieser Saison weiter? Haben Sie einen längerfristigen Vertrag mit Red Bull?"

Räikkönen: "Nein, ich habe nur einen Einjahresvertrag und weiß auch nicht, was ich im kommenden Jahr machen werde. Ich konzentriere mich erst einmal auf diese Saison in der Rallye-WM. Das ist eine Herausforderung, die mir gefällt. Den Rallye-WM-Titel schätze ich von der fahrerischen Leistung viel höher ein als jenen in der Formel 1. Es würde mich schon reizen, den anzugehen. Aber jetzt darüber nachzudenken, macht keinen Sinn."

SID: "Vermissen Sie die Formel 1?"

Räikkönen: "Nein, warum? Natürlich gibt es Personen auch aus der Formel 1, mit denen in weiter Kontakt habe, aber nun aus einem anderen Umfeld."

SID: "Verfolgen Sie die Formel 1? Interessieren Sie aktuelle Testfahrten?"

Räikkönen: "Nein, was andere machen hat mich nie sehr interessiert. Ich weiß, was in der Zeitung steht, aber ich würde nie ins Internet gehen und die Testzeiten anderer Fahrer nachschauen."

SID: "Demnach interessiert es Sie auch wenig, was Ihr Nachfolger Fernando Alonso im Ferrari macht oder wie das Comeback von Michael Schumacher verläuft?"

WRC: Pre-season 2010 Interview with Kimi Räikkönen ( #61791 Andrew Smolensky)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uj22flJ_hQA&feature=player_embedded#

Большое интервью Кими AUTOSPORT. ( #61803 EvenstarSaima )

David Evans

bildershakedown_low_04.jpg

Kimi Raikkonen's World Rally Championship campaign begins with one of its biggest tests, Rally Sweden, this weekend. AUTOSPORT's David Evans talked to the Finn during his preparations for the event.

Q. When did you decide you wanted to go to the WRC?

Kimi Raikkonen: Last year. I always had the passion for the WRC and I wanted to try and see how it is. After whatever happened at the end of the year we found the solution to race with the great team and Red Bull helping with the sponsorship. In the end it wasn't so difficult choice [to come to WRC].

Q. Have you missed anything from F1 yet?

KR: So far, no. I'm excited to have this challenge now. Everything is new. I was in F1 for a long time and I don't miss it now. In the future, who knows?

Q. Which rally are you looking forward to the most?

KR: Any rally really. Apart from Jyvaskyla [on Rally Finland], where I know it a little bit, everything is new. I don't know the places or the stages or anything. It's always exciting to go to a new place and see how it is. In Formula 1 sometimes there is a new place, but usually the testing and everything is the same. Now everything is new, so it's exciting.

Q. What's the biggest challenge for you this year?

KR: Just to learn everything. There is so much to learn and to get the experience on all different conditions. Making the notes and listening to them right is also tough. I need to learn everything.

Q. Which is the most difficult part, learning the notes?

KR: You can make them, but to try and make them exactly as you want – and to drive on them at full speed is not so easy. You can make the notes, but if it's not exactly like it should be, then you can't drive as fast as possible.

Q. Olivier Quesnel has already said that if you have a good year this year, you could be Sebastien Loeb's team-mate for next year. How do you feel about that?

KR: There are a lot of stories, always. I want to learn things and be a good as we can be and then see what happens.

Q. Long term, do you want to be World Rally champion?

KR: It would be great, but we have done one rally with the car and we start next week in Sweden. Let's wait and see what happens. :P

Q. What about podiums later in the year?

KR: I don't really know what to expect because it's such a new thing. I know it's difficult and I want to get in the points in the beginning. Later in the year when we have some more experience, we can be a bit faster. Let's wait and see. :P

Q. What about on asphalt?

KR: Overall, this should be a bit more easy. Okay, it's a different car, but the feeling is much more easy to find. Comparing the surfaces, the snow is the most difficult to be fast and get everything right. I did only one gravel rally last year and that surprised me that it's much more similar to asphalt than the snow. It should be easier, but I haven't driven the car on asphalt, so I don't know yet.

Q. There's a natural assumption that you'll look forward to asphalt rallies more than gravel. Is this right?

KR: Yes. I know more about driving on asphalt than any other surface. It definitely helps to find the right line and to find the braking point. In that way, it should be easier, but until we do the first test or rally, it's impossible to say.

Q. What do you think about Michael Schumacher's return to F1?

KR: For me, it doesn't matter. I have seen something in the paper, probably he started to miss it and now he has a good option. Good for him.

Q. Did you follow the testing yesterday?

KR: No. I see just in the newspaper, like every day, if it's in the newspaper, you see it. I didn't follow it on the internet. I have a new challenge now and I'm more interested in this. Even when I raced in Formula 1, if I didn't do the test, I didn't look for the times. :lol: ***Yes, and while most people in the paddock criticise Kimi for this, at least he is honest about it! And some of us love you for that!***

Q. How have you found the other WRC drivers?

KR: I know some of them, I met some in earlier days. They're very nice. It's more open here than Formula 1. The teams are friends together more than F1. It's great and people have been very helpful. It's a more warm feeling here, people are more together. In Formula 1 you race each other, here you race the clock – it's slightly different, but the people are nice.

Q. Have you turned your back on F1 completely now?

KR: I already kind of did it, so we see what happens in the future. :unsure:

Q. What's your deal with Red Bull.

KR: It's [for] one year.

Q. What did you think of your performance on the Arctic Rally? Was it what you wanted?

KR: Of course we went off on the first day and got stuck in the snow bank for a long time. But I don't really feel I have the good feeling with the car like I want it. I brake three times in one place where you should be braking once. There are still many areas where I can improve.

We were not so far away from Dani [sordo]'s times. I need more experience, more running and more time with the people running the car. I was pretty happy in the end.

Purely the rally was for me to get used to the car and to try some different things. It was quite difficult conditions with the fresh snow and things like that. It was good practice and it definitely helped me for the next one.

Q. What's the aim for Rally Sweden?

KR: We're hoping for a good clean rally without any mistakes and then we see where we are. I have no idea where we will be. I want to try to do the best I can and have a good rally.

Q. Any more snow testing now?

KR: No. Just the shakedown before the event.

Q. What about gravel testing? When do you drive the car on the loose?

KR: It's after Sweden sometime. I don't know the date, but it will be before Mexico.

Q. Is it possible for you to do more smaller rallies this year?

KR: I don't know, we will have to see.

Q. But you will get a lot of testing on gravel – enough time in the car?

KR: I will get something around 10 to 15 days. I have no idea how many the others are doing, but this is pretty okay.

Q. Is rallying more difficult than Formula 1?

KR: Every sport is difficult when you start, but there are so many more things you cannot really change, the condition changes: it is what it is, but in Formula 1 you go to the same circuit and lap by lap you know it's going to be the same. But, in rallying, you can go from one stage to the next and it can be completely changing. There are many things that can change in rallying and you cannot affect those areas. B)

Q. Is rallying more fun than F1?

KR: It's more relaxed, definitely. More fun, it depends what you like: I like it because every corner is different in rally. There are a lot of things which can challenge you and in the end you are driving against yourself. B) Okay, you can go more sideways when you are sliding, but it's probably not the fastest way – going forward is faster. It's just a different sport.

Q. What's the feeling for WRC among the other drivers in Formula 1?

KR: I don't really know because I don't know how many F1 drivers know the sport that well. [Robert] Kubica has definitely done it for fun and [Heikki] Kovalainen knows the rally side. But I don't think the other drivers really have so much knowledge of what is rallying compared to Formula 1, so it's a bit tricky to say.

Инцидент на разведке ралли Швеции. ( #61814 An4utka)

211749_jpg_408187img468.jpg

"Ситроен": инцидент с Кими был небольшим Руководитель Citroen Junior Бенуа Ножье прокомментировал инцидент с Кими Райкконеном, который на разведке перед Ралли Швеции столкнулся с другим участником гонки.

"Был небольшой инцидент. Он произошёл не на спецучастке, а по дороге к нему. Кими немного проскочил поворот и уже начал разворачиваться, когда туда же приехал второй автомобиль и произошёл небольшой удар. С машиной Кими не было никаких проблем. Он прошёл спецучасток без проблем, а затем механики починили его машину. Не было никаких намёков на то, что Кими может пропустить этап", — цитирует Ножье Autosport.

На разведке команда Ситроен использует машину Мицубиси Лансер Эво 9.

Позже, Кими сказал, что узнал водителя, кто врезался в его машину, но его имени не назовёт)Но журналисты выяснили, кто это был - Матиас Терман.

Kimi Räikkösen kanssa Ruotsin MM-rallin nuotitusjaksolla keskiviikkona kolaroinut kuljettaja on MTV3:n tietojen mukaan samaan kilpailuun starttaava suomalaiskuski Mattias Therman.

Therman ajaa Ruotsin osakilpailussa vuoden 2008 Ford WRC -autolla. Samalla automallilla menestystä Keski-Ruotsin talvisista maisemista hakee myös Marcus Grönholm. Iltalehdelle Kimin kartanlukija Kaj Lindström kertoi kolarin olleen Thermanin vika.

35-vuotias Therman on Hartwall-panimon entisiä omistajia. Therman tienasi vuonna 2008 pääomatuloja enemmän kuin kukaan muu Suomessa, hieman yli 28 miljoonaa euroa.

Valtavista tuloistaan huolimatta Therman vakuutti Kauppalehdelle, että kisan täytyy sujua taloudellisesti hallitusti.

– Meillä on viisi isoa yhteistyökumppania ja muutama vähän pienempi sponsori, ja periaate on se, että noiden sopimusten pitäisi kattaa projektista aiheutuvat kustannukset, Therman kertoi.

Therman on aloittanut rallin 30-vuotiaana. MM-ralliin hän on osallistunut kolme kertaa, kaksi kertaa Walesissa ja kerran Suomessa. Paras sijoitus on viime elokuulta Neste Oil Rallysta, jossa hän oli 15.

(MTV3)

Тодт: переход в WRC — смелый поступок со стороны Райкконена ( #61816 Nataly )

Президент FIA Жан Тодт прокомментировал переход Кими Райкконена из Формулы-1 в WRC. Напомним, что именно под руководством Тодта Райкконен стал чемпионом мира Формулы-1 в 2007 году в составе команды "Феррари".

"Приход Кими — очень позитивная вещь для ралли. Перейти сюда из совершенно другой автоспортивной категории было смелым шагом. Приход Кими создаёт такой же эффект, как если бы Валентино Росси начал выступать за "Феррари".

Не стоит ожидать, что Кими сразу же будет бороться с Себастьяном Лёбом, Микко Хирвоненом и Яри-Матти Латвалой. Ему нужно набраться опыта в ралли. Со временем он покажет, на что способен", — цитирует Тодта Turun Sanomat.

WRC : Ралли Швеции 2010. Результаты Шейкдауна. ( Nataly #61882)

CITROЛN Junior Team Райкконен FIN Citroen C4 WRC (1 Run) - 2:11.2

CITROЛN Junior Team Райкконен FIN Citroen C4 WRC (2 Run) - 2:06.3

CITROЛN Junior Team Райкконен FIN Citroen C4 WRC (3 Run) - 2:03.9

CITROЛN Junior Team Райкконен FIN Citroen C4 WRC (4 Run) - 2:00.7

CITROЛN Junior Team Райкконен FIN Citroen C4 WRC (5 Run) - 1:59.7

CITROЛN Junior Team Райкконен FIN Citroen C4 WRC (6 Run) - 1:59.3

Ралли Швеции 2010. Пресс-конференция. ( Nataly #61945)

2010 FIA WORLD RALLY CHAMPIONSHIP

RALLY SWEDEN

Thursday 11 February

Q:

Kimi, welcome to the WRC. We will see you compete this year with the Citroën Junior team; is this year going to be one of the biggest challenges you have faced in your career?

KR:

I think it’s definitely going to be. It’s not going to be easy, I will enjoy it and enjoy the challenge. This will be one of the toughest events; the conditions are not easy. I need more time in the car to get used to it.

Q:

The preparation is now complete, we have watched you test the car and compete at the Arctic Rally; do you feel fully ready to compete here in Sweden?

KR:

Any kilometres we can do will obviously help. This is the learning process, we will learn a lot in Sweden and I expect once we go on the gravel it should be more easy. I hope we can finish and do some good times.

Q:

What have you found the most enjoyable and the most difficult aspects of your WRC experience so far?

KR:

Everything is nice. It’s all exciting. I did F1 for many years, and when you change it’s a nice experience. There are so many new things to learn. The difficult thing is to learn the roads and make the pace notes, that will take time to be as good as the others guys. This is the main thing, let’s see how it goes.

Q:

Can you be in the top 10 here?

KR:

That would be good. I really don’t have any idea where we’re going to be. We want some good speed. It’s more easy second time through (the stages); we will try to do the best we can.

Q:

You’ve got World Champions sitting next to you. Have you had some good advice from them?

KR:

They have been very helpful, but, unfortunately, you cannot teach the other guy to drive – you need to learn it yourself. It’s the experience that helps. They have maybe six years, Marcus has 20 years or something. It’s why I’m here to learn more.

Похожий вопрос с пресс-конфы, ответ на который вчера хотела услышать Сайма: :)

В: Рядом с вами сидят Чемпионы Мира. Получили ли вы от них какие-то полезные советы?

КР: Они были очень полезны, но, к сожалению, вы не можете научить кого-то ездить, вам необходимо учиться этому самому, помогает только опыт. У них (чемпионов) есть может быть 6 лет (опыта), у Маркуса порядка 20-и лет. За этим я здесь - узнать больше.

QUESTIONS FROM THE FLOOR

Сможет ли он быть в Швеции в топ-10?

Это было бы хорошо. Но "я действительно не знаю, как пойдет дело". Проходить участок второй раз – проще. Они постараются сделать максимум возможного.

Насчет машины и стиля пилотирования.

Они попробовали пару новых вещей , с машиной. Ощущения от машины нормальные, но ”я скорее могу улучшить мой пилотаж, чем изменить машину” [The car feels okay, but I can improve my driving rather than changing the car..] B)

Можно ли быть в секунде от лидеров здесь, в Швеции так, как ему это удалось на Арктик?

Здесь это будет более сложным. Если получится быть так близко к лидерам, он будет счастлив. Но, определенно, участки выглядят очень трудными, Кими надеется, что у них получились неплохие заметки.

О возвращении в F1.

Если этот год пройдет хорошо, у него будет хороший шанс остаться в WRC, если нет – то планов никаких. После этого года могут появиться какие-то новые планы, поживем- увидим.

Alain Pernot

Sport Auto, France

Q:

Kimi, how useful was the shakedown for tuning the car?

KR:

We tried two things, but it was the first time since the Arctic Rally, so it was nice to get back in the car. The car feels okay, but I can improve my driving rather than changing the car.

Marco Giordo

Autosprint, Italy

Q:

Kimi, what you think about rally people, the media and the people? Are they different from F1?

KR:

So far, it’s been friendly, if it stays like that..! For sure it’s a different atmosphere. I have enjoyed it. It’s been positive.

Eric Briquet

Auto Hebdo, France

Q:

In the Arctic Rally you did some good times Kimi, you were one second behind Dani (Sordo) – is it possible to be one second behind the leader here?

KR:

It will be more difficult. At least in the Arctic Rally, I was there one year before. If we can do that speed I’m very happy. But definitely the stages look very difficult and hopefully we’ve made good notes.

Marcus Stier

Sport Auto, Germany

Q:

Kimi, you have a one-year programme this year, will you try to build a career in WRC or go back to F1?

KR:

I have not made my mind up. This year I have a contract with Red Bull and with Citroen helping me. I have no plans for next year or for the years after. If it goes well, there’s a good chance [to stay in WRC], if not then there’s nothing planned. After a year there might be some new plans, we’ll see.

Кими : От меня ожидают, что я поеду быстро. ( Nataly, Loiste #61967)

1206858896b997e7ef8a65bad65e4345.jpg 4e512cea65482beddf4df97509c0db4d.jpg 5ce716c2d82806fd766a89e39447a473.jpgbef536df6cee8c9b636e4daa9c9b7c77.jpg 097c6cfaa4e19afe0dbe31ef15e2d8a4.jpg e77723d9cd01445cde948ad5c57d3772.jpg 18d814c6e5ef221525f3296bedda188b.jpg5be3f20174e26ce1b52e415a20835620.jpgde9707c30516b7d31de46b12328cdd13.jpg

Kimi Räikkönen manasi Ruotsin rallin testierikoiskokeella huonosti käyttäytyneitä ruotsalaiskatsojia.

Räikkönen myöntää kuumentuneensa ratissa.

- Minä kiroilen siellä, jos on katsojia tiellä, niin kuin tänään käveli kaksi kertaa, Jäämies kertoi reaktiostaan MTV3:lle.

Räikkönen ajoi testierikoiskokeen läpi kuusi kertaa parantaen aikaansa niistä jokaisella.

- Ajaminen oli aluksi vähän hakusessa. Meni muutama kerta ennen kuin taas totuin autoon, Kimi kommentoi.

Testi-ek:n nopein kuljettaja Sebastien Loeb karkasi Räikköseltä 4 kilometrin mittaisella pätkällä kuuden sekunnin päähän.

- Olen kokemuksessa aika monta vuotta jäljessä kärkikuskeja. Totta kai kehityn koko ajan, mutta menee aikaa ennen kuin pääsen riittävän nopeaksi, mutta se on ihan normaalia. Ihmiset odottavat, että pitäisi olla heti nopea, mutta ei minulla itselläni ole sellaisia odotuksia, koska tiedän, että tämä on vasta alkuvaiheessa ja kaikki on uutta. Mennään pikkuhiljaa, Räikkönen kertoi..

Räikkönen ennakoi jäävänsä Ruotsin MM-rallissa kauemmaksi kärjestä kuin Rovaniemellä tammikuun lopussa ajetussa Arctic-rallissa, jossa hän hävisi noin 0,9 sekuntia per kilometri Citroenin Daniel Sordolle. Räikkönen ajaa Ruotsin rallin erikoiskokeilla tulevana viikonloppuna ensimmäistä kertaa.

- Täällä on vaikeampaa kuin Arctic-rallissa, josta minulla oli yhden vuoden kokemus. Pikataipaleet vaikuttavat täällä vaikeilta. Yritän parhaani ja katsotaan, kuinka käy, Kimi totesi.

Ajokokemuksen kerääminen Citroenin WRC-autosta on Kimille nyt kaikista tärkein asia.

- Kokemus tekee suurimman eron, sitä ei voi opettaa. Pystyn parantamaan enemmän ajamalla kuin tekemällä muutoksia autooni, Kimi linjaa.

MTV3.fi seuraa paikanpäällä tänä iltana käynnistyvää Ruotsin rallia.

- Первоначальное ожидание от машины такое, какое я и ожидал. После нескольких проходов стало лучше.

- У меня опыта намного меньше, чем у топ-пилотов. Конечно, займёт время - быть достаточно быстрым, но это нормально. Люди ожидают, что я тот час же буду быстрым, но у меня самого нет таких ожиданий, потому что я знаю, что это только начало и всё новое для меня. Давайте поедем медленно))

- Ралли Швеции намного сложнее, чем Арктик Ралли, где я уже имел год опыта. Я буду стараться и посмотрим что из этого выйдет.

- Опыт даёт огромную разницу, этому нельзя научиться. Я могу стать лучше в большей степени благодаря пилотированию, чем благодаря изменениям моей машины

Яри-Матти Латвалу и Микко Хирвонена спрашивают о Кими.(Nataly #61983)

Ford-tallin kuljettajat Mikko Hirvonen ja Jari-Matti Latvala eivät heitä itselleen samanlaista haastetta Ruotsin MM-rallin suhteen kuin Marcus Grönholm.

Ruotsin rallin viisi kertaa voittanut Grönholm lupasi aiemmin, ettei aja ralliautolla enää metriäkään, jos häviää Karlstadin teillä ajamalla Kimi Räikköselle. MTV3 kysyi rallikauden alla Fordin tehdastallin suomalaiskaksikolta samantyyppistä haastetta.

- En lähde samanlaista haastetta heittämään. Jos Kimi tulee ensimmäistä kertaa Ruotsiin, toisen MM-rallinsa kokemuksella, ja pesee kaikki, niin hänen täytyy olla superlahjakkuus, Latvala vastasi MTV3:lle.

- En viitsi heittää samanlaista haastetta. Eiköhän Bossekin heittänyt sen enemmän vitsillä, Hirvonen kuittasi kysymyksen Räikkös-haasteesta.

Ruotsin ralli alkaa tänä iltana Karlstadissa. MTV3.fi seuraa paikanpäällä rallin tapahtumia.

Кими : В Ф1 происходит столько неприятных вещей. ( REM #62001)

881159.jpg

Kimi Raikkonen: 'In Formula One too many unpleasant things are going on'

Disillusioned with the murky politics of F1, Kimi Raikkonen has turned to rallying to refuel his love of driving. Robin Scott-Elliot reports

Tuesday, 9 February 2010

Paris, not quite in the springtime but a place for new beginnings nonetheless. Kimi Raikkonen could have been in Valencia last week, exchanging gunslinger glances with Michael Schumacher. Instead the former Formula One world champion is preparing for his sabbatical as a much-needed, glitzy adornment to a revamped World Rally Championship that is thirsty for the limelight.

The Finn, new Citroë*team-mates and new adversaries met in the French capital to launch a season that opens in the snow of Sweden on Thursday. First, an appropriately chilly photocall in the Place de la Concorde; a miserable drizzle that makes the golden tip of Cleopatra's Needle shine brighter still, well-practised Parisian indifference, even from the couple of attending gendarmes, and a handful of Japanese tourists taking pictures just in case. The drivers shrug off their warm coats, pose in team colours holding boards to promote road safety and try not to shiver. Formula One it is not.

Along one side of the Place, looking down towards the Eiffel Tower, stands the Automobile Club de France, the refined headquarters of the FIA, motor sport's governing body. It promises a welcome respite from the cold. The talking begins upstairs on the first floor in a large, book-lined room that on closer inspection reveals an oddly eclectic collection; Proust and Dan Brown, Ken Follett and Umberto Eco, biographies of Pol Pot and Nelson, and a history of the Waffen SS.

Max Mosley cleared out his desk just three months ago and in his place as world motor racing's overlord is Jean Todt, a diminutive Frenchman who happens to be a one-time rally driver. There is reason to cheer for the WRC, which has had some lean times of late.

"Rallying is strongly implemented in my heart," states Todt. "It's among my priorities. There are lots of things that have to be improved and it is our commitment to make sure they are improved."

This year sees a refreshed championship of 13 rounds, with new venues in Istanbul, Auckland and France before its hectic autumn finale tearing across Wales. And new drivers. The colourful Californian Ken Block is a former snowboarder and US rally competitor, as well as being a successful businessman who has made a fortune through sports shoes. Then there is Raikkonen, the cool, reserved Finn, the Iceman, and the centre of attention in Paris, more so than Sébastian Loeb, the six-times world champion and ultimate rallier. The two pose together and the cameramen jostle to capture the moment.

"It is the biggest challenge in my racing career," says Raikkonen later, his voice low, his lengthening hair curling from beneath the omnipresent sponsor's hat. "It is something I always wanted to try."

Opinion among motor sports' cognoscenti has it that this will be a year-long diversion for Raikkonen – a return to Red Bull, his rally sponsors, has been touted – regardless of the cloud under which he departed Ferrari. But when he packed away those famous red overalls, amid speculation over what other drives had been open to him, or not, it struck a sad end to a nine-year affair that had established his driving reputation, secured him a world championship in 2007 and made him a rich man. "I do it for one year, then we see," he says of rallying, a sport that occupies a special place in Finnish affections.

At the end of last season, Raikkonen gave voice to his disillusionment with Formula One and the need to find a new challenge to inspire him. "In F1 too many things overshadow the racing," he said then. "There is too much politics. In Formula One too many unpleasant things are happening now."

Raikkonen wants to fall in love with driving again and rallying offers a diverse environment in which to rediscover his passion. "This is different," says the 30-year-old, who as the junior man on the circuit will drive for the Citroë*Junior team.

"There are so many more things to deal with in rallying. In F1 you go to the same circuits, lap by lap. The rally goes to completely different places – so many things can change, the surfaces, everything day to day. It's very different. It's different when you are driving against yourself – in F1 you drive against each other, here you drive against the clock. The speed is not so much but in other ways it is much more difficult."

He drove one rally last year and last week competed in the Arctic Rally, where he survived one crash to create a positive impression despite finishing down the field, well adrift of another Citroë*driver, the Spaniard Dani Sordo.

His aims for the coming season, in which he will compete in all but the New Zealand event, are limited. "I have to try and learn things, see what happens," he says. "It would be great [to get on the podium] but you have to wait and see. I really don't know what to expect. Hopefully later in the season, when I have more experience, I will start to get faster and challenge more. It is early days. I am still feeling my way."

The Arctic event in Lapland gave him an idea of just where he is, and where he needs to get to. "I haven't really had a good feeling with the car so far. There are so many areas I need to improve on. I was pretty happy in the end just to get used to it. [in Sweden] the aim is to not make too many mistakes and then see where we are. Really, I can just do my best – 10th place would be fine."

It is all a far cry from the dollar-drenched pits of Formula One. Raikkonen was reported to be the best-paid driver on the circuit at Ferrari, although he is receiving most of his Formula One salary this year as well as backing from Red Bull, so he and his wife, a former Miss Scandinavia, will not be heading for the Pound Shop quite yet.

But the world he will inhabit for the next year is markedly different – a Formula One car costs around £4.5m, a World Rally one around £600,000 – and he has already encountered one upside. "The other drivers are very nice, much more open than in Formula One – very helpful," says Raikkonen. "There is more warmth here. It is more relaxed. More fun? That depends what you like doing."

Raikkonen, for all his carefully modest ambitions, likes winning and while he is very much the support act to the brilliantly consistent Loeb ("The motivation is still strong," asserts the Frenchman) and Sordo, one of the sport's rising stars, there remains an expectation of a former world champion.

"First we must let him have time to learn," says Olivier Quesnel, Citroën's principal. "He is of the same mind. But after the first half of the season, we will not be surprised to see Kimi on the podium."

Raikkonen has bowed out of Formula One just as it appears things might be getting interesting with the return of a certain German But there are no regrets, at least not in public, instead a shrug of the shoulders conjures an insouciance worthy of the city in which he sits. "For me it does not matter," he says. "I do not follow it closely – I just read it in the papers like you."

Raikkonen is warned over rally move ( REM #61008)

Gary Meenaghan

February 12. 2010

ABU DHABI // Mika Hakkinen, the two-time Formula One world champion, has cautioned Kimi Raikkonen, his Finnish compatriot, to expect a tough introduction to the World Rally Championship (WRC) when the new season gets under way today in Sweden.

Raikkonen, the winner of the 2007 F1 drivers’ championship, left 16-time constructors’ champions Ferrari last year to take a permanent seat on Citroen’s WRC Junior Team. He will race in 12 of the championship’s 13 races, including this weekend’s season-opener in Karlstad.

But while Raikkonen hopes for an easy transition from F1’s smooth tarmac to rally’s more testing terrain, Hakkinen expects his countryman to struggle to get to grips with his new career choice.

“I tried rally many times and if you want to be at the top of the podium in rally, it’s going to take a massively long time,” said Hakkinen, who was in the capital yesterday announcing the shortlists for the Laureus Sports Awards.

Хаккинен : Я пробовал ралли много раз и если вы хотите быть на вершине подиума, то это займёт очень долгое время.

“In Kimi’s case, he is a fantastically talented driver and he has all the chances, but it takes time. It takes years before you can perform at the top level. And the media is going to focus on him – especially in Finland. He has to be careful and really work hard.”

- В случае Кими, он фантастически талантлив и у него есть все шансы, но это займёт время. Пройдут годы перед тем, как ты сможешь выступать на высшем уровне. И медиа сконцентрирована на нём - особенно в финляндии. Он должен быть осторожным и очень стараться.

Raikkonen is famed for his withdrawn demeanour and an eagerness to shun the spotlight, but Hakkinen, the F1 world champion in 1998 and 1999, says such characteristics will have to change if the 30-year-old plans to reach his full potential in the WRC.

“He will have to work even harder than he did in Formula One, not only on the driving side, but also outside the driving: teamwork, media work, etc,” said Hakkinen, who retired from racing in 2001 after winning 20 grands prix in a career that spanned a decade.

Он будет работать даже усерднее, чем в Ф1, не только с точки зрения вождения, но и с точки зрения командной работы, работы с медиа и пр.

“You have to co-operate and it’s challenging – there is no escape. In every sport you cannot just perform your sport, you have to do everything that goes on around it. You have to face the challenge.”

Ты должен сотрудничать и это тоже вызов - этого не избежать. В любом спорте ты не можешь только лишь представлять свой спорт, ты должен заниматься тем, что вокруг него. Ты должен это принимать.

Raikkonen, who competed in last year’s Rally Finland and was placed 15th shortly before crashing out on the penultimate day’s final stage, said he is ready for the test that lies ahead.

“My goal is simply to do my best with the Citroen C4 WRC. My debut [season] in the World Rally Championship is an enormous challenge, but any driver who has competed in motorsport at a certain level always maintains the same way of working and the same desire to push themselves,” he said.

"Моя цель - просто делать всё от меня зависящее с Citroen C4 WRC. Мой дебютный сезон в WRC - это огромный вызов, но каждый гонщик в моторспорте на определённом этапе всегда поддерживает такой же способ работы и такую же страсть требовать от себя многого."

The 18-time grand prix winner hinted he may return to F1 next year, with Red Bull Racing being strongly linked. Raikkonen held talks with McLaren-Mercedes before opting to quit the sport.

“I think the decision to go to the WRC was perfect for him: he wanted to go to rally so why not let it be like that,” said Hakkinen.

Я думаю, его решение перейти в WRC было идеальным для него : он хотел попробовать ралли, так почему же не позволить себе это? - говорит Хаккинен.

“In Formula One, when you are a champion, you can always come back – always there are doors open. The question is which teams offer seats. You will always get a drive, but you want to come back in a winning team with a winning car. That is the target.”

В Ф1 , если ты чемпион, ты всегда сможешь вернуться - дверь всегда открыта. Вопрос только в команде, которая предложит тебе место. Ты всегда сможет водить болид, но ты хочешь вернуться в побеждающую команду с побеждающей машиной. Цель эта."

Адам Купер о настоящем Райкконене ( Kimster_#62228)

23:00 MSK 11/02/2010, четверг, Блог Адама Купера

1000x.jpg

Сейчас все разговоры в Формуле 1 – о тестах и возможной расстановке сил в новом сезоне, который обещает подарить яркую борьбу четырех чемпионов мира. Британский эксперт Адам Купер предлагает отвлечься от этой темы и вспомнить о еще одном чемпионе мира – Кими Райкконене, который начал совсем другую жизнь.

Адам Купер: «Кими, которого выжили из Ferrari, снабдив при этом весьма солидным выходным пособием, предпочел любым вариантам выступления в Формуле 1 радикальную альтернативу – переход в WRC. Первый полноценный сезон в новой карьере Райкконена начинается сегодня в Швеции.

Эта зима прошла для него не так, как предыдущие. Никто не заставлял его общаться с прессой и присутствовать на маркетинговых мероприятиях. Тем не менее мне удалось поговорить с ним – и он даже перезвонил мне и попросил перечитать получившееся интервью. Что самое интересное, он даже не захотел в нем ничего менять!

Мне посчастливилось провести с Кими немало времени вне трассы – вопреки сложившемуся стереотипу, я всегда буду настаивать, что он – один из самых интересных гонщиков современности. С ним приятно и весело общаться, а кроме того – он очень порядочный человек. Об этом знают многие его соперники. Спросите, к примеру, Педро де ла Росу – с которым Кими работал во времена выступлений за McLaren. Трудно найти двух гонщиков, имеющих столь разный имидж – и тем не менее Педро считает его одним из самых близких товарищей по спорту.

Кими принял правильное решение, подписав контракт с Citroen – в его распоряжении оказалась конкурентоспособная техника, а настроен он очень серьезно.

"Я намерен добиться максимально возможного результата, финишировать как можно выше, – сказал Райкконен. – Нет никакого смысла просто кататься по лесу. Именно поэтому я и выбрал Citroen".

Отвечая на мой вопрос о том, на каком покрытии он будет выглядеть лучше, Кими признался: "На асфальте мне будет проще всего. В конце концов, именно по асфальту я ездил в Формуле 1. А вот снег – это гораздо труднее, несмотря на то, что большую часть своего раллийного опыта я получил на снегу.

Бывают моменты, когда ты летишь на скорости 200 километров в час в считанных метрах от деревьев – это совсем не похоже на Формулу 1. Можно неплохо приложиться! Так что лучше не вылетать.

Мне нужно проводить в машине как можно больше времени. Я уже говорил, что пока это самое трудное из всего, с чем мне приходилось иметь дело в жизни. Но я получаю удовольствие, это интересно и необычно".

В этом году Кими будет смотреть на происходящее в Формуле 1 со стороны. Ему несомненно интересно, как выступит Дженсон Баттон – человек, фактически лишивший его возможного места в McLaren.

И, конечно, лучшую реплику он приберег напоследок – когда я спросил его, не боится ли он, что его забудут в Формуле 1, Кими ответил: "Об этом я вообще не парюсь".

Ралли Швеции 2010. ( #62270 Nikotin_007)

Суперспешл.

sweden_01_08.gif

1. Д. Сордо ("Ситроен") — 1:31.4

2. С. Ожье ("Ситроен") +2,0

3. М. Хирвонен ("Форд") +2,1

4. С. Лёб ("Ситроен") +2,3

5. Я. Латвала ("Форд") +2,6

6. М. Гронхольм ("Форд") +2,6

7. М. Уилсон ("Форд") +3,9

8. К. Райкконен ("Ситроен") +5,1

9. М. Остберг ("Субару") +5.1

10. Х. Аль Кассими ("Форд") +5,2

Финн Кими Райкконен, который за рулём "Ситроена" показал восьмое время на первом спецучастке Ралли Швеции WRC, заявил, что не рисковал на этом этапе.

"Всё прошло хорошо. Я прошёл этот этап с осторожностью. Ведь на таких спецучастках очень легко всё потерять, так что всё в порядке", — цитирует Райкконена RallyBuzz.

Художественный трибьют Каю. :haha: ( China Fights For Kimi #62277)

Знаете, когда нервы перед стартом начинают давать слабину, лично меня всегда успокаивает мысль, что рядом с Кими всегда нормальный финский мужик, который без пиетета относится к масс-медиа, который выигрывал этап WRC вместе с чемпионом мира, который, если надо, и крепким глаголом приложит:

http://webfile.ru/4292639

f8d3a16e1e4d.jpg

Kai: “Brake, brake, brake brake! F**k! Listen to me now! We need to stop… Over here! Stop, stop, stop stop! On the side , you’re in the middle of the f**king road!”

По мне так его улыбающаяся и вполне земная брутальность неплохо дополняет инопланетянство Кими. Эльф и орк, честное слово.

56a7438afbab.jpg

Поэтому вот такой художественный трибьют Каю:

Ситуация складывалась явно не в его пользу. Дракон увяз в глубоком сугробе и беспомощно хлопал крыльями по податливой и рыхлой поверхности. Заклинившие замки привязных ремней отказывались подчиняться оледеневшим пальцам, а хуманы тем временем сократили расстояние настолько, что было слышно, как жадно втягивали воздух их чуткие ноздри. Полакомиться здесь и впрямь было чем: настоящий боевой дракон в совершенно беспомощном положении; эльф-наездник, вжатый в снег огромной тушей и, похоже, потерявший при падении сознание.

Нет, на самом деле Кими был в сознании, но, поскольку выхода из положения он не видел, то предпочитал оставаться неподвижным и ждать естественного развития событий, а его мысли с любопытством перебирали все трещинки в стенах сложившегося тупика.

С одной стороны, в его изящный, но фантастически прочный эльфийский шлем Стило был встроен Голубой Зуб – артефакт, позволяющий поддерживать вербальную связь с сородичами. Но радиус действия зуба был очень ограничен, и в глухом лесу он стал бесполезной игрушкой, которая привлекала только голодные взгляды хуманов. В который раз Кими пожалел, что так и не обзавёлся Сателитным Бруском.

С другой стороны, он виртуозно владел истинной магией, и мог бы, например, привести эту парочку дикарей в гармонию с окружающей обстановкой – короткий freeze glance этих знаменитых ледяных немигающих глаз – и две прозрачные статуи украсят заснеженный пейзаж. Беда в том, что как Наездник Дракона с лицензией, Кими входил в ФИА – Федерацию Извергающих и Агнедышащих. А те применение истинной магии на этой планете отслеживали с большой щепетильностью. В прошлый раз, когда в Граде Серебряных Камней – Сильверстоуне – он легчайшей shock wave отшвырнул этого зарвавшегося фотографёра (Поль Анри Кайе – мы ещё встретимся), избежать пожизненной ссылки в тестеры-бадоэровцы удалось просто чудом. В этот раз санкции могут быть куда страшнее.

Наездником он стал ещё в детстве – на этом смешном славянском ящере семейства жигулистоногих. Потом были долгие девять лет в Царских Кольцевых, прогремевший на многие миры хлопок дверью на выходе и теперь вот WRC – таинственные слова We aRe Cool на древнем языке. И тут вдруг оказалось, что у личной независимости, которую он оградил ледяной стеной, есть своя цена. Его прозвали Iceman, его побаивались и переходили на другую сторону дороги, оказавшись у него на пути. Но именно поэтому второе сиденье – место штурмана – на его драконе пустовало. «В этом его сила, но в этом и его рамки,» - сказал про Кими один из приближенных жрецов и был чертовски прав. А сейчас напарник оказался бы кстати.

Тихий звук стали, доставаемой из кожаного чехла – лицо первого хумана расплылось в предвкушающей улыбке. Он сделал ещё один шаг, но вдруг его взгляд метнулся в сторону и вверх. Гулкие толчки в землю заставили снежинки танцевать на поверхности сугробов, и откуда-то из-за спины Кими показалась массивная фигура. Изящный и небрежный жест здоровой руки наотмашь – и один хуман на короткий миг научился летать. Ещё один взмах – и тело второго исчезло в снегу. Таинственная фигура повернулась и осклабилась широченной и клыкастой улыбкой орка – далёкого потомка древних эльфов: «Ну, что, задохлик, заблудился? Хотя, это хорошо, что ты задохлик, а то в Федерации того, полтораста кило на двоих, а у меня с диетами туго. Я Кай. Придержал для меня местечко?»

Ралли Швеции 2010. День 1

sweden_02_05.gif

1. 1 S. LOEB 11:33.7 0.0 0.0

2. 3 M. HIRVONEN 11:35.6 +1.9 +1.9

3. 2 D. SORDO 11:37.0 +1.4 +3.3

4. 4 J. LATVALA 11:37.5 +0.5 +3.8

5. 7 S. OGIER 11:45.9 +8.4 +12.2

6. 11 P. SOLBERG 11:46.1 +0.2 +12.4

7. 5 M. GRЦNHOLM 11:49.4 +3.3 +15.7

8. 15 M. ЦSTBERG 11:50.6 +1.2 +16.9

9. 6 H. SOLBERG 11:51.3 +0.7 +17.6

10. 12 M. WILSON 12:07.5 +16.2 +33.8

11. 49 P. ANDERSSON 12:17.8 +10.3 +44.1

12. 71 J. KETOMДKI 12:25.0 +7.2 +51.3

13. 27 J. TUOHINO 12:26.6 +1.6 +52.9

14. 8 K. RДIKKЦNEN 12:29.7 +3.1 +56.0

aafd03f951c5df459283f89c0af5908c.jpg b963ea87006f284944527b5d1cacbf0d.jpg

Kimi: "More than the half way he was in front of us so I really didn't see anything. not a good beginning.. hopefully next stage is better"

Больше половины дистанции Аль Кассими был прям перед нами и я ничего не видел.. не очень хорошее начало. Надеюсь, след. СУ будет лучше

["Аль кассими остановился на су".]

Quassimi had stopped in the snow bank, he just went back to road in front of Kimi. Now as the snow is flying there behind the car Kimi who drives 5 seconds behind him, got the snow cloudes at his face so he didnt see anything. It happens,specially in desert rallies where the dust prohibites driver that comes behind.

MTV3 got hold of Khalid al-Qassimi who hindered Rдikkцnen on the second SS for 9,8 km.

Al-Qassimi drove into a snowbank and got stuck there for 2 minutes. The spectators pushed him back on the road so that he got just in front of Rдikkцnen.

- I didn't see him, I didn't see him. He was far behind us, Al-Qassimi told MTV3 when they asked him about him hindering Rдikkцnen.

He did though admit that he lost his selfconfidence when driving out and that's why his pace dropped.

According to Kaj Lindstrцm the snow dust took away their visibility.

- You couldn't pass him. There was nothing else to do except try and keep on the road and go according what you could see. I told Kimi to drive so that we will stay on the road, Kaj told MTV3.

Rдikkцnen lost a lot of time in the incident.

- The SS had straights going downhill when you could have kept your foot on the pedal without lifting it but when you couldn't see anything you couldn't do it, Lindstrцm told.

Халид утверждает, что не видел Кими, дескать, он был далеко от них.

Халид отправился в сугроб и его вытаскивали зрители около 2х минут и он выехал прям перед Кими.

Линдстрём сказал Райкконену ехать так, чтобы остаться на дороге, потому что из-за снежной пыли не было ничего видно.

Участок шёл под уклом и там где можно было давить тапку в пол, Кими приходилось отпускать газ.

The atmosphere was quite heated inside Kimi's car when he was stuck behind Khalid:

- Fuc*king baglady, Kaj Lindstrцm swore.

- He was half of that fu*cking stage in front of me, Kimi swore.

sweden_03_06.gif

1. 1 S. LOEB 10:50.7 0.0 0.0

2. 2 D. SORDO 10:51.5 +0.8 +0.8

3. 3 M. HIRVONEN 10:53.5 +2.0 +2.8

4. 4 J. LATVALA 10:58.5 +5.0 +7.8

5. 11 P. SOLBERG 10:59.9 +1.4 +9.2

6. 7 S. OGIER 11:03.2 +3.3 +12.5

7. 5 M. GRЦNHOLM 11:04.6 +1.4 +13.9

8. 6 H. SOLBERG 11:06.4 +1.8 +15.7

9. 15 M. ЦSTBERG 11:12.4 +6.0 +21.7

10. 12 M. WILSON 11:28.4 +16.0 +37.7

11. 8 K. RДIKKЦNEN 11:29.1 +0.7 +38.4

sweden_04_07.gif

1. 3 M. HIRVONEN 9:54.7 0.0 0.0

2. 1 S. LOEB 9:55.1 +0.4 +0.4

3. 2 D. SORDO 9:59.3 +4.2 +4.6

4. 4 J. LATVALA 10:01.2 +1.9 +6.5

5. 7 S. OGIER 10:05.1 +3.9 +10.4

6. 5 M. GRЦNHOLM 10:07.7 +2.6 +13.0

7. 15 M. ЦSTBERG 10:08.4 +0.7 +13.7

8. 11 P. SOLBERG 10:16.2 +7.8 +21.5

9. 6 H. SOLBERG 10:16.5 +0.3 +21.8

10. 12 M. WILSON 10:21.7 +5.2 +27.0

11. 8 K. RДIKKЦNEN 10:26.8 +5.1 +32.1

sweden_02_05.gif

1. 3 M. HIRVONEN 11:37.7 0.0 0.0

2. 2 D. SORDO 11:42.1 +4.4 +4.4

3. 1 S. LOEB 11:48.5 +6.4 +10.8

4. 4 J. LATVALA 11:51.8 +3.3 +14.1

5. 7 S. OGIER 11:54.6 +2.8 +16.9

6. 6 H. SOLBERG 12:01.0 +6.4 +23.3

7. 5 M. GRЦNHOLM 12:05.3 +4.3 +27.6

8. 49 P. ANDERSSON 12:06.5 +1.2 +28.8

9. 70 A. MIKKELSEN 12:15.3 +8.8 +37.6

10. 12 M. WILSON 12:18.9 +3.6 +41.2

11. 27 J. TUOHINO 12:22.2 +3.3 +44.5

12. 21 M. PROKOP 12:26.1 +3.9 +48.4

13. 8 K. RДIKKЦNEN 12:26.6 +0.5 +48.9

01swe2krs63.th.jpg01swe2krs64.th.jpg01swe2krs65.th.jpg01swe2krs67.th.jpg01swe2krs68.th.jpg01swe2krs69.th.jpg01swe2krs70.th.jpg01swe2krs62.th.jpg

Ралли Швеции 2010. День 1.

продолжение...

881940.jpg

1. 4 J. LATVALA 10:49.5 0.0 0.0

2. 1 S. LOEB 10:54.2 +4.7 +4.7

3. 3 M. HIRVONEN 10:55.8 +1.6 +6.3

4. 2 D. SORDO 10:56.0 +0.2 +6.5

5. 6 H. SOLBERG 10:58.1 +2.1 +8.6

54. 8 K. RДIKKЦNEN 37:09.9 +4:38.3 +26:20.4

SS6: Big problems for Gronholm and Raikkonen

Finnish superstars Marcus Gronholm and Kimi Raikkonen both suffered serious setbacks on the sixth stage of Rally Sweden, with Gronholm losing 12 minutes because of a technical problem and Raikkonen getting stuck in a snow bank for 25 minutes.

Gronholm was first to hit trouble, 2.3km from the start line, when his Stobart Team Ford Focus was brought to a halt by a suspected electrical fault. The Finn managed to get going again and complete the stage, but a stage time 12 minutes slower than SS6 winner Jari-Matti Latvala's dropped him from sixth to 30th place.

Raikkonen's problems occurred later in the stage, just a couple of kilometres before the finish, when he drove his Citroen Junior Team C4 WRC into a snow bank and got stuck. Like Gronholm he eventually managed to get going again, but the incident meant he completed the stage more than 26 minutes slower than Latvala. The Finn, who was 10th overall on SS5, dropped out of the top 30.

Jari-Matti Latvala's stage winning performance was his first of the rally, and came after the Finn made set-up adjustments to his Ford Focus RS WRC. "We raised the ride height and the difference was incredible - it was a different car to drive!" he said.

Sebastien Loeb set the second fastest time, and moved up to second overall, but said the drive had not been a smooth one: "The surface is extremely hard and rough. There were lot of impacts under the car," he explained.

Dani Sordo slipped to third after setting the fourth fastest time. The Spaniard was 6.5sec slower than Latvala and arrived at the stop control concerned that his car had seemed down on power for the final two kilometres.

Mikko Hirvonen held his rally leading position, albeit by a slimmer margin of 5.1sec, and seemed relaxed about the state of his tyres. "They don't seem too bad for the moment," he said.

Raikkonen dug out their cars 'garden shovel' penkasta

12.02.2010 19:10

Kimi Räikkönen was forced to shovel gets to work alone ran out of the way the Swedish Rally Championship, 6 erikoiskokeen downstream.

Spun off occurred at a slow pace and the car damaged, but the car got stuck in snow for a long time.

Co-driver Kaj Lindstrom was forced to warn other cars in the incident and was not able to participate in the shovel gets to work.

- It was after puolispinni nypyn. We had to drive after 20 meters on a bitter and pull the handbrake the car around. The car at the bow and the windshield was the snow, with the result that the windscreen went huuruun just before the heater started to work. When the car had been reversed, so Kimi went quietly away and said that he did not see anything right now, must wait. At the same time the car fell penkkaan and it was a long time ago, Lindstrom recapitulated the event.

Lapiointi lasted Kimiltä a long time, and the loss erikoiskokeen fastest accumulated some 26 minutes.

- The car has a garden shovel, which he himself shoveling the car out of penkasta. Hard work made a friend, Lindstrom reiterated the events.

Räikkönen's car thought the municipality to receive a backup already on the spot the duty of people, but does not help herunut.

- Tv-gang came to describe. They did not help, yes, but described it all. Damn good that it is now film. Does anyone have the viewers, Lindstrom laughing.

После прыжка Кими развернуло на узкой дороге. И им нужно было 20 метров проехать в "обратном направлении". И потом использовать ручной тормоз, чтобы развернуть машину как надо. На ветровое стекло попал снег и оно запотело до того,как печка заработала. Кими стал медленно двигаться, а потом сказал Каю, что надо подождать - он ничего не видит. Но в этот момент Кими попал в сугроб....

Кай пошёл предупреждать другие машины... а Кими один остался откапывать её садовой лопаткой. :( "Парень проделал тяжёлую работу", сказал Кай.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nedg1nflWqw

The tv-group was there but only filming, not helping at all. Nice that they have the incident on the film now.

"Съемочная группа не помогала нам, а только снимала. Хорошо, что теперь есть видео этого инцидента."

Кими получил за опоздание на КВ штраф 50 сек.

СУ7

1. 3 M. HIRVONEN 9:57.0 0.0 0.0

2. 1 S. LOEB 10:00.3 +3.3 +3.3

3. 2 D. SORDO 10:02.7 +2.4 +5.7

4. 5 M. GRЦNHOLM 10:04.4 +1.7 +7.4

5. 4 J. LATVALA 10:06.9 +2.5 +9.9

6. 7 S. OGIER 10:16.8 +9.9 +19.8

7. 6 H. SOLBERG 10:23.4 +6.6 +26.4

8. 15 M. ЦSTBERG 10:27.4 +4.0 +30.4

9. 8 K. RДIKKЦNEN 10:30.1 +2.7 +33.1

СУ8

1. 1 S. LOEB 1:34.8 0.0 0.0

2. 2 D. SORDO 1:35.4 +0.6 +0.6

3. 5 M. GRЦNHOLM 1:36.9 +1.5 +2.1

4. 11 P. SOLBERG 1:36.9 0.0 +2.1

5. 3 M. HIRVONEN 1:37.0 +0.1 +2.2

6. 4 J. LATVALA 1:37.1 +0.1 +2.3

7. 6 H. SOLBERG 1:37.2 +0.1 +2.4

8. 7 S. OGIER 1:37.7 +0.5 +2.9

9. 15 M. ЦSTBERG 1:39.3 +1.6 +4.5

10. 12 M. WILSON 1:40.5 +1.2 +5.7

11. 49 P. ANDERSSON 1:40.8 +0.3 +6.0

12. 8 K. RДIKKЦNEN 1:42.0 +1.2 +7.2

Кими Райкконен : Ралли - это очень трудно. (#63439 Loiste)

881925.jpg

Kimi Räikkönen kommentoi Ruotsin MM-rallin kuudennen erikoiskokeen ulosajoaan saavuttuaan Hagforsin huoltoparkkiin.

- Päivä meni ihan okei siihen asti, kunnes pyörähdin. Minun piti sen jälkeen ajaa väärään suuntaan ja tehdä käsijarrukäännös. Tuulilasi meni siinä täyteen lunta ja huurua. Ajoin hitaasti, koska en nähnyt, missä tie oli. Valitettavasti auto juuttui tien sivuun, Räikkönen kuvaili.

Räikkösen lyhyellä ralliuralla on piisannut kosolti tilanteita.

- Tämä on hyvin vaikeaa. Paljon haastavampaa kuin formula ykköset, Kimi myöntää

- Это очень трудно. Намного больший вызов, чем Ф1.

Ралли Швеции 2010. День 2. (Юнити #63695)

93721c69e3e35b7f9487fe6759706ae0.jpg 45ec0bed5139e54085252bb27ee92257.jpg de22bd2dfa782e7335b396a4a80b4007.jpg

6141dbaa4109.gif

SS9, он же будет SS13 (24,63км).

Vargasen расположен западнее Сервис-Парка и последний раз был задействован при проведении Ралли Швеции в 2008 году – тогда это был SS11/14. Длинная стартовая прямая, с небольшими сугробами, хорошо утрамбованная жесткая дорога. После первых высокоскоростных секций с 3-километровой отметки наступает черед скоростных поворотов, дорога таким образом идет по лесу до отметки 10 км, затем – поворот направо, на быструю дорогу. На отсечке 11,1 км есть быстрый двойной хребет, за которым следует пользующийся дурной славой ”хребет Колина” на отметке 12,8 км, который Колин МакРей проходил так быстро, что почти выводил свой Субару на орбиту. Теперь длина прыжков фиксируется дорожными маркерами, так что это очень популярное место для зрителей. После гребня есть еще один большой правый и левый повороты (?) над гребнем на 90 градусов вправо (тяжко переводить с утра - After the crest there's another big right and left over crest into a 90 degree right))) . И там гребни заканчиваются; на отметке 16 км идут один за другим большие склоны (?), которые надо проходить с уважением (at 16km there's a big drop off after another which needs to be treated with respect). Дорога остается в лесу до самого конца этапа

1. 3 M. HIRVONEN 13:18.4 0.0 0.0

2. 1 S. LOEB 13:23.0 +4.6 +4.6

3. 2 D. SORDO 13:28.1 +5.1 +9.7

4. 4 J. LATVALA 13:29.9 +1.8 +11.5

5. 5 M. GRЦNHOLM 13:35.1 +5.2 +16.7

6. 7 S. OGIER 13:39.2 +4.1 +20.8

7. 6 H. SOLBERG 13:39.5 +0.3 +21.1

8. 11 P. SOLBERG 13:46.1 +6.6 +27.7

9. 15 M. ЦSTBERG 13:48.8 +2.7 +30.4

10. 12 M. WILSON 13:54.5 +5.7 +36.1

11. 8 K. RДIKKЦNEN 14:12.8 +18.3 +54.4

Следующий этап SS10, он же SS14 - Sagen (14.23 км)

sweden_10_14.gif

Sagen - классический этап, который последний раз входил в Ралли Швеции в 2004 году. Это широкая, тройной ширины дорога, с гладкой, покрытой льдом поверхностью. Большой раллийный вызов зимой, и любимый этап Маркуса Гронхольма во всем чемпионате. В лес и из леса – и вот так весь этот супер-быстрый этап, с длинными широкими поворотами. Возможно, лучшим является левый на 7,5-километровой отметке, который пилоты WRC должны проходить на абсолютном пределе. Этап завершается секцией со спуском с крутого склона (The stage ends with a steep downhill section) со сложной шпилькой в конце, а затем - полный газ и ”летучий” финиш.

1. 1 S. LOEB 7:13.1 0.0 0.0

2. 5 M. GRЦNHOLM 7:16.8 +3.7 +3.7

3. 3 M. HIRVONEN 7:17.0 +0.2 +3.9

4. 2 D. SORDO 7:17.3 +0.3 +4.2

5. 6 H. SOLBERG 7:22.0 +4.7 +8.9

6. 4 J. LATVALA 7:22.5 +0.5 +9.4

32. 8 K. RДIKKЦNEN 8:14.8 +0.4 +1:01.7

SS11, он же SS15 - Fredriksberg (18.15 км)

sweden_11_15.gif

Новый этап, но один из тех, который будет знаком некоторым пилотам, т.к. его проходили в обратном направлении как SS8/15 на Ралли Швеции в 2007 г. Он начинается узкой и извилистой, с полуметровыми сугробами дорогой. Дорога остается извилистой и техничной вплоть до 4-километровой отметки, когда она переходит непосредственно в ухабистую секцию среди деревьев. На отметке 10 км этап спрямляется, на 11 км пилотов ждут несколько хороших трамплинов. На 16-м километре дорога снова переходит в узкую секцию, расположенную среди деревьев. Во время “разведки” покрытие дороги здесь уже было неважным. Ожидается, что на месте льда и снега будет изрезанный колеями (разъезженный) гравий, в особенности при повторном прохождении. Износ шин на этом этапе будет важным фактором.

1. 1 S. LOEB 10:27.4 0.0 0.0

2. 3 M. HIRVONEN 10:27.6 +0.2 +0.2

3. 4 J. LATVALA 10:38.1 +10.5 +10.7

4. 5 M. GRЦNHOLM 10:38.4 +0.3 +11.0

5. 6 H. SOLBERG 10:42.0 +3.6 +14.6

6. 2 D. SORDO 10:43.5 +1.5 +16.1

7. 11 P. SOLBERG 10:47.9 +4.4 +20.5

8. 7 S. OGIER 10:48.0 +0.1 +20.6

9. 15 M. ЦSTBERG 10:55.2 +7.2 +27.8

10. 12 M. WILSON 11:00.7 +5.5 +33.3

11.8 K. RДIKKЦNEN 11:01.6 +0.9 +34.2

"Первый доп был очень трудным. У меня не было нормальной стенограммы. А этот доп был хорошим, но в последней шпильке заглох мотор, и я слегка заехал в сугроб"

01swe2krs77.th.jpg01swe2krs78.th.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pgOd6HTG5U4

SS12/SS16 - Hagfors Sprint (1.87 км)

sweden_12_16.gif

Самый короткий этап ралли - даже короче, чем Super Special - Hagfors Sprint расположен неподалеку от главного Сервис Парка, извилистый маршрут, жесткий вызов. В точно таком же формате его проходили последний раз в 2007 году как SS8/12. В отличие от “лесных” этапов этого дня, Hagfors Sprint проходит среди зданий, окружающих спортивные площадки, и включает множество поворотов под углом 90 градусов. Здесь полно стенок, с которыми можно поздороваться, и пилотам тут необходимо быть аккуратными.

1. 1 S. LOEB 2:05.1 0.0 0.0

2. 4 J. LATVALA 2:05.5 +0.4 +0.4

3. 7 S. OGIER 2:06.1 +0.6 +1.0

4. 2 D. SORDO 2:07.0 +0.9 +1.9

5. 3 M. HIRVONEN 2:07.6 +0.6 +2.5

6. 5 M. GRЦNHOLM 2:08.7 +1.9 +3.5

7. 6 H. SOLBERG 2:08.8 +0.1 +3.7

8. 8 K. RДIKKЦNEN 2:11.0 +2.2 +5.9

9. 12 M. WILSON 2:11.0 0.0 +5.9

10. 25 E. BRYNILDSEN 2:11.7 +0.7 +6.6

11. 15 M. ЦSTBERG 2:12.1 +0.4 +7.0

- This is fun but it's not easy. I get a better feeling all the time, that's the most important thing. After yesterday there is nothing to win. We just try to get a good feeling and go as fast as we can, Kimi said

СУ13

1. 4 J. LATVALA 13:06.4 0.0 0.0

2. 3 M. HIRVONEN 13:07.8 +1.4 +1.4

3. 1 S. LOEB 13:10.5 +2.7 +4.1

4. 2 D. SORDO 13:17.4 +6.9 +11.0

5. 7 S. OGIER 13:22.7 +5.3 +16.3

6. 11 P. SOLBERG 13:23.7 +1.0 +17.3

7. 6 H. SOLBERG 13:24.1 +0.4 +17.7

8. 12 M. WILSON 13:26.5 +2.4 +20.1

9. 15 M. ЦSTBERG 13:37.1 +10.6 +30.7

10. 8 K. RДIKKЦNEN 13:44.9 +7.8 +38.5

СУ14

1. 5 M. GRЦNHOLM 7:14.5 0.0 0.0

2. 3 M. HIRVONEN 7:15.5 +1.0 +1.0

3. 4 J. LATVALA 7:16.4 +0.9 +1.9

4. 2 D. SORDO 7:17.2 +0.8 +2.7

5. 1 S. LOEB 7:23.4 +6.2 +8.9

6. 12 M. WILSON 7:23.6 +0.2 +9.1

7. 11 P. SOLBERG 7:24.8 +1.2 +10.3

8. 7 S. OGIER 7:32.6 +7.8 +18.1

9. 8 K. RДIKKЦNEN 7:33.6 +1.0 +19.1

10. 14 K. AL QASSIMI 7:34.6 +1.0 +20.1

11. 15 M. ЦSTBERG 7:42.9 +8.3 +28.4

СУ 15

1. 4 J. LATVALA 10:44.2 0.0 0.0

2. 3 M. HIRVONEN 10:44.7 +0.5 +0.5

3. 1 S. LOEB 10:52.9 +8.2 +8.7

4. 7 S. OGIER 10:59.3 +6.4 +15.1

5. 11 P. SOLBERG 11:03.4 +4.1 +19.2

6. 8 K. RДIKKЦNEN 11:07.0 +3.6 +22.8

7. 15 M. ЦSTBERG 11:08.8 +1.8 +24.6

8. 6 H. SOLBERG 11:14.6 +5.8 +30.4

СУ16

. 21 M. PROKOP 2:14.9 0.0 0.0

2. 26 B. SOUSA 2:17.3 +2.4 +2.4

3. 1 S. LOEB 2:18.5 +1.2 +3.6

4. 27 J. TUOHINO 2:19.7 +1.2 +4.8

28. 8 K. RДIKKЦNEN 2:32.5 +2.5 +17.6

"Я уже лучше чувствую машину, моя передняя шина разрушилась, машина скользила"

1e4e8096c59c35d1cd930c509a5f2d10.jpg f7b1770913af362af55dbc075e152e67.jpg d93d6f25a45478a8b7c0a201e5165aeb.jpg

31411086557743f7db6f6c8af4f55fb9.jpg be36d4f2f9bb7e67bb814c8c302d54fa.jpg cea2c1e26616fde4829a666780bce60e.jpg

Райкконен: надеюсь, что в воскресенье выступлю сильно ( #64338 pothar)

7645eba188fb.jpg

Чемпион мира Формулы-1 Кими Райкконен подвёл итог второго дня Ралли Швеции WRC.

"Это был неплохой день. Первый спецучасток мы не очень понравился, а затем, на втором, у нас заглох двигатель и мы немного застряли в сугробе. После этого всё шло хорошо для меня, это был приятный день. Я чувствую больше уверенности в машине, и у нас нет проблем с ней. Я всегда знал, что поиск правильного стиля пилотирования займёт время, но сейчас это постепенно приходит ко мне. Надеюсь, что последний день я проведу сильно. Я чувствую уверенность", — цитирует Райкконена RallyBuzz.

• Недавно просматривали   0 пользователей

Ни один зарегистрированный пользователь не просматривает эту страницу.

• Создать...