Fisicо

Айртон Сенна да Силва

ИМХО советую к просмотру и копированию для архива:
ДЕЛО СЕННЫ / Расследование причин аварии

Думаю скоро потрут.

Изменено пользователем Егор

Поделиться этим сообщением

Фото Andrea Ayrton Il Ricciolo.

Lotus 97/T припаркован на улице Rua Pamplona в Сан-Паулу.

Изменено пользователем Rbluecat

11 часов назад, Rbluecat сказал:

Фото Andrea Ayrton Il Ricciolo.

Lotus 97/T припаркован на улице Rua Pamplona в Сан-Паулу.

Без сигнализации? А вдруг угонят?

Фото Mi manchi Ayrton <3 <3 <3.

Скрытый текст

"June 1981 seventh round of the British Formula Ford 1600 at Snetterton. I walked across the lawn without paying much attention to what was happening on the track. I just saw that in the lead, with a few meters ahead, a car was yellow and black: it was Senna da Silva, one of the young Brazilians that every time I heard about. Then it started to rain and followed more closely at the next lap in which his lead was already half a turn. Everyone else, everyone had slowed the pace, but he was not ... Good Lord! As soon as he crossed the finish line I went to meet him and introduced myself, 'I'm Dennis Rushen'. He was with his wife, a curvy girl, dressed in a delirious way. I told him that I followed the team of Van Diemen Formula 2000 in 1982 and that if he wanted to run on the 2-liter he could do the seasons English and European for £ 10,000. I said that figure out of any reasonable consideration. It was actually very low, but anyone driving that way in the wet was really something special. Very special. Then, for the rest of the year practically we did not meet more. I found him again in the spring of 1982 when, after spending a few months in Brazil to work in his father, he decided to return to England to continue to compete and contacted us. I do not even remember seeing him make practise. The first race was at Brands Hatch. He jumped in the car and, since unlike those of F.2000 FF1600 cars were equipped with ailerons, I prepared to teach him about. I gave him immediately a kind of crash course, beginning just that: 'This is a spoiler...' Then formulated the lesson so to illustrate all the possible variations, first with maximum load on the rear one, then both, then no load and so on. He did about 30 laps exploring the differences between the various combinations and their consequences, then got out of the car and I said, 'Well, now I know the ailerons.' Won with a lead of 14 seconds... In the workshop we all called him all 'Harry' and not just because Ayrton Senna da Silva was somewhat difficult to pronounce for an Englishman, but rather because for the British call someone by a nickname is a sign of good reception. His friends were Gugelmin Mauricio and his wife Stella, with whom he lived. On April 4, we were at Donington and Mauricio was at Snetterton with the FF 1600s. One of my boys worked for the Mazda and he had procured me a car. Ayrton won the race, came to me with the crown of victory in the neck and told me that in an hour and a half we could go at Snetterton race to see his friend. I replied that we would have taken at least two hours and a half, but he told me not to worry and that he would drive the Mazda. So I settled into the passenger seat and Spider, the mechanic, took his place behind. We arrived really little more than an hour and a half: a time impossible. Luckily I had brought a book with which I covered my eyes: I just do not see anything of what was happening. He entered very quickly in the rondo and came out the same way and even if a tractor would popped on the road, he would pass it instantly, even if someone came in the opposite direction and had shouted: this time you can not do! Spider was white as a sheet and was about to feel badly when we arrived, he swore that he would not got in the car with him, and I I start walking in a direction different from his... A few days later he won at your own at Snetterton, in a 'other memorable ride: it was first at beginning, then seventh and on the next lap slowed as if to enter the pits, but did not go. Then he began to climb out of position location. The final race will never forget it: he won and did not stop after the finish line, but after about three hundred meters. Then she left the car and said to be without brakes: a rock had damaged the front and so in fact had led the entire race with only rear... They were days full of successes, but also of difficulty: Ayrton was suffering at that time to be away from Brazil, he hated England and could not stand the cold, he hated it, and would not enter in the car until his gloves and balaclavas were a little heated on the radiator. And never wanted to try in the morning because he wanted to remain in bed, under the covers.. We were at Zolder on the weekend that Villeneuve died. Harry arrived in the morning and told me he had received proposals from the Toleman and Mclaren. 'Now I want to go introduce myself to Nelson Piquet'. He went alone and came back really dispirited. I asked why. 'I was humiliated. But there will come a day when I can beat him, the bastard '. He was very hurt: some things really troubled him and were bitter and very hard to accept. That evening he wanted to get my car on load (he had not one) to go out with a girl. I said, 'Okay, if you win you can take it and I will return to the hotel in some way, but if you lose you take me back.' We agreed. He remained in the lead for a while, then went off the road. Shortly after I saw him advance with his helmet in his hand to me: 'I'm sorry', said only. And he took me back to the hotel ... During the summer we had to go by car in Germany, then in Austria and Denmark: he and I were traveling alone and so we became friends. We told so many things: he was usually very shy and did not like talking to people who did not know, but devoted a lot of time with people who liked, such as Spider, his mechanic and myself: he came even to send away others to be able to speak only with us... As we went in Austria asked me, 'Who do you think is the best: I, Chico Serra and Nelson Piquet?'. I said I honestly that I did not know. And he said, 'Well, compared to them I have one advantage: I drive that karts from when I was four ...' In Denmark we were able to win the European Championship, having already obtained the English one. He won with two and a half seconds of advantage on 25 laps, and on the finish line was crying. He sobbed and told me that he started to cry since the last lap. But shortly after he was just very agitated. We went to eat something and he was still excited. It was the first time he got drunk: two vodka and tonic were enough. On the way there was a scooter: he took it and did a little tricks... He was a very important person for us. I wanted him to leave before killing himself. And I've always had that fear, that he would remained killed . It happens to all drivers take a little too much in some laps, but he wanted it more than others. Always. And you never know with this job: there are days when luck deserts you ... The next year, when he was in Formula Three, towards the end of the season, he and Dick Bennetts, his team manager had a few problems because Dick wanted from him a conduct of the race more prudent and less risky. Before the last and decisive race of the championship at Thruxton, Bennetts called me: 'Harry keeps telling me to go to hell every time I try to talk to him. Can you come in here and have a chat with him? '. So I went and I took it on the truck. I said, 'What the hell? There is only a race missing of the end of the season and you have to fit your job.' He listened quietly without getting angry. You had to know how to take him. Harry wanted to do things his own way and you had to leave him to do so, or at least make him think that he was doing it his way. It was very important to him.He wanted very much to get into Formula One, but nevertheless when he did he never become full of himself. When he arrived, it was one of the first races in Europe - I believe it was Imola- I told him that I wanted to get into the paddock. He immediately took off his pass of Foca and said, 'Here'. He had no great importance to him, it was not all that great. It was as if it were simply the place where he had to be, as if it was there because it was his right. Most of our drivers become swolled-headed in Formula, behaving as if they were the stars. But he did not: simply has never touched his thought that there might be someone better than him. What he really wanted after a day of work was to return to Brazil. His country he has always missed, always. I think away from home he felt very lonely...His death has made me realise that you've got to live each day and enjoy it. At that point I thought the guy was immortal. I really did. I passed the day after the tragedy thinking to him on my surfboard: like me he was a pisces and he understood the water thing, in fact, though he was becoming an icon, as soon as he had the chance, he still ended his days on the beach... Wordsworth said 'Good times, bad times, these are the only times'. What happened to Ayrton makes you realize how we all waste too much time worrying about the future..."

Еще одна попытка состарить вечно молодого

Фото Ayrton Senna il mio nome è Leggenda.

1 час назад, Rbluecat сказал:

Еще одна попытка состарить вечно молодого

Фото Ayrton Senna il mio nome è Leggenda.

Ощущение, что на него наложили лицо Проста.

Только что, Stereoflora сказал:

Ощущение, что на него наложили лицо Проста.

У меня какое-то подобное ощущение возникло.

Одно я знаю - это точно не Аиртон.

В 01.06.2017 в 12:35, Stereoflora сказал:

Без сигнализации? А вдруг угонят?

Не угонят. Там Халк охраняет)

В 28.05.2017 в 09:19, Da Silva сказал:

18664515_431909263846766_5852144805608894166_n.jpg

Неуловимо напоминает ещё одного вечно живого парня.

Картинки по запросу freddie mercury corona

8 минут назад, ilovef1(PDA) сказал:

Неуловимо напоминает ещё одного вечно живого парня.

да? Мне категорически не напоминает. :)

4 часа назад, Rbluecat сказал:

да? Мне категорически не напоминает. :)

Алонсо тоже как-то надевал мантию...
Но он и в королевстве живёт. Испания. 
Хотя то был, скорее всего, понт. 

Вот тут неплохо. Такая картинка уже была, но повторюсь. 
16832279_673385579507729_529558634886349

Похоже на корону Тридевятого королевства из Шрека. p0611.gif

Фото Paco Israel.

Кто-нибудь это фото раньше видел?

Вообще корона, особенно такой формы, для мужчины - аксессуар, мягко говоря, сомнительный.

1 час назад, ilovef1(PDA) сказал:

Вообще корона, особенно такой формы, для мужчины - аксессуар, мягко говоря, сомнительный.

Уверяю тебя, это - не тот случай, когда могут быть сомнения :m05115::1c88cc37df7adf54bc691c2e8de83ec7:

5 часов назад, ilovef1(PDA) сказал:

Понимаю конечно, что оскорбил чувства верующих.

star_10.jpg

6 минут назад, Егор сказал:

Понимаю конечно, что оскорбил чувства верующих.

Скрыть контент

Спасибо, что контент скрыт :m05115::1c88cc37df7adf54bc691c2e8de83ec7:

Нечего наш музей поганить :connie_skilletgirl:

В 28.05.2017 в 10:52, Rbluecat сказал:

Вот я тоже это как-то так вижу.

При этом, признавая заслуги Алонсо и Хэмилтона, я не могу поставить их рядом с Аиртоном. Я никого не могу поставить рядом с Аиртоном. И даже не потому, что я была, есть и буду его фанатом. По целому ряду объективных причин.

Я бы узнал причины..., хотя бы некоторые. Но  если им не место публичности, то тогда не стоит. 

(А говоря об упомянутых двух, по мне Хэмилтон правда ближе к Сенне, ну если исключить некоторые вещи.

Но так понятно, что двух похожих людей, тем более гонщиков, нет.).

43 минуты назад, gp2 сказал:

Я бы узнал причины..., хотя бы некоторые. Но  если им не место публичности, то тогда не стоит. 

(А говоря об упомянутых двух, по мне Хэмилтон правда ближе к Сенне, ну если исключить некоторые вещи.

Но так понятно, что двух похожих людей, тем более гонщиков, нет.).

Володя, несколько моментов, которые допускают публичность :floxy:) я сформулирую и напишу позже.

Вот такое фото с тестов на "Поль Рикаре" было, нет?

Картинки по запросу paul ricard 1994

9 минут назад, ilovef1(PDA) сказал:

Вот такое фото с тестов на "Поль Рикаре" было, нет?

Картинки по запросу paul ricard 1994

А кто это помнит? ;)

Я, например, его раньше видела. Но не уверена, что здесь.

Создайте аккаунт или авторизуйтесь, чтобы оставить комментарий

Комментарии могут оставлять только зарегистрированные пользователи

Создать аккаунт

Зарегистрировать новый аккаунт в нашем сообществе. Это несложно!

Зарегистрировать новый аккаунт

Войти

Есть аккаунт? Войти.

Войти

• Недавно просматривали   0 пользователей

Ни один зарегистрированный пользователь не просматривает эту страницу.

• Создать...