Перейти к контенту
AP-Racing

Роберт Кубица

Давайте так, еще раз увижу, что Кубицу называют инвалидом - буду банить. Он прошел все комиссии ФИА, допущен к гонкам, а значит инвалидом быть не может. Первое и последнее предупреждение, чтоб потом не обижались. 

Поделиться этим сообщением

перерыв, информации мало. Роберт посетил во вторник завод Birel где выпускается линейка его картов.

Robert odwiedził fabrykę We wtorek Robert Kubica był gościem fabryki podwozi kartingowych Birel - Polak współpracuje z firmą od 2009 roku, a co roku wypuszczane są nowe modele gokartów Birela sygnowane przez Kubicę.

От отсутствия информации все в нетерпении ждут завтрашний выпуск рейсинга)

108621-8a052-78052252-400-u37ec3.jpg108621-90316-78052253-400-u06ac7.jpg108621-ad392-78052254-400-u5283c.jpg108621-a7a02-78052255-400-u8531f.jpg

оригиналы сканов на gallery

YOU ASK THE QUESTIONS: Robert Kubica

WORDS RICHARD RODGERS PORTRAITS THOMAS BUTLER

The former FI hero and reigning WRC2 champ speaks frankly about the challenges he's faced after his near-fatal crash and explains why an FI return is unlikely... although he'll never say never

Had Robert Kubiea’s career gone to plan, early February 2014 would have been spent looking back on the Jerez test, discussing what changes were needed for Bahrain and recruiting players for a spot of paddock poker (more on

that later on...)

Instead, the 29-year-old is preparing for Fl Racing's reader questions in the comfort of the Karlstad Congress Culture Centre in Sweden, where he will shortly be contesting the country's World Rally Championship qualifier for the first time* But the fact that this interview is taking place at all owes everything to the wonders of modern healthcare, not to mention Kubica’s determination never to give up.

Almost three years to the day of this interview, Kubica was fighting for his life in an Italian hospital* A section of Armco barrier had penetrated the Skoda Fabia Super 2000 he was driving purely for fun on a local-level rally, ahead of the 2011 Fl season. As Kubica puts it, “it destroyed my right side.

While his physical limitations - he has restricted movement in his weakened right arm, which was partially severed in the crash - will probably rule out a return to Formula x, he insists that chapter of his life is still not closed. But instead of forever reflecting on what might have been - let's not forget he challenged for the 2008 Fl world title - consider that Kubica is now one of the hottest properties in the WRC.

He won the second-tier WRC2 crown in 2013 and began his full 13-event campaign in 2014 by winning the opening two stages of the famous Monte Carlo Rally, proof, if any were needed, of the tremendous natural talent that made Ferrari his chief suitor when he was in his Fl prime.

hospital* A section of Armco barrier had penetrated the Skoda Fabia Super 2000 he was driving purely for fun on a local-level rally, ahead of the 2011 Fl season. As Kubica puts it,

“it destroyed my right side*.

While his physical limitations - he has restricted movement in his weakened right arm, which was partially severed in the crash - will probably rule out a return to Formula x, he insists that chapter of his life is still not closed. But instead of forever reflecting on what might have been - let's not forget he challenged for the 2008 Fl world title - consider that Kubica is now one of the hottest properties in the WRC.

He won the second-tier WRC2 crown in 2013 and began his full 13-event campaign in 2014 by winning the opening two stages of the famous Monte Carlo Rally, proof, if any were needed, of the tremendous natural talent that made Ferrari his chief suitor when he was in his Fl prime.

Do you miss Formula 1? If so, what do you miss the most?

Agne Lazauskaite, UK Of course, and the thing I miss the most is driving an Fl car - the special feeling on your body with the G-forces, the acceleration and the deceleration, But it’s not just driving the car. Working with the engineers to improve the setup and get the most out of the package: that’s something I also miss*

What gives you more pleasure, driving a rally car or a Formula 1 car?

Mertol Shahin, Bulgaria A Formula 1 car. Both are giving a lot of pleasure, but I feel I am definitely a better Fl driver than a rally driver because I have much more experience. A rally car can give you a lot of pleasure when you have really nice stages, but when you approach them for the first time they can be really difficult.

Would you consider a test role in Fl - maybe on Fridays?

Chris Micallef, Malta I have mixed feelings, to be honest. I have ambitions and I like challenges, but I know that every Friday evening would be bad because I’d know that I could not carry on for the rest of the weekend. Rallying keeps my mind completely off what I was doing. That’s the best medicine for me. Fridays would he a good taste, but it would have bad side effects.

What advice would you give young people returning from setbacks in their lives?

Never give up. Try to focus on what you can do and try to get pleasure from doing it.

Have you considered racing in other formulae, like DTM or NASCAR, or will you always prefer rallying?

I did consider them and I did a test in DTM because it’s the most similar to what I was doing before, trying to finish the race as fast as you can. Le Mans is very attractive for the drivers but NASCAR is a completely different way of driving. I chose rallying because of the situation I am in and because I like challenges. Rallying is certainly a big challenge.

Who do you think is the more skilful, Sebastien Loeb or Sebastian Vettel?

It's like comparing the best football player and the best basketball player - it’s impossible. They have been the best in their sports for a long time and I have big respect towards them.

When will you come to an FI race again? We miss you!

I was very close to seeing a DTM race at the Niirburgring last year, but waiting in the traffic queue for the circuit I heard die AutoGP race and I have too many memories from circuits, so I try to avoid them.

Do you like to drink vodka from time to time? And also, do you still play poker with other drivers?

We did play poker in the paddock in Fl but I am not playing any more. I am not a big fan of alcohol although many people think that because I am Polish I should drink a lot of vodka. I have drunk only a few times in my life.

FIR: Is that because you're a good hoy?

RK: I don’t like the taste of it. Actually, my fitness is a bit different now from what it was when I was racing in Formula l. The other day I signed a picture from 2010.1 was wearing my Renault shirt and I could see I was 12kg lighter. But that’s how it is.

Is it true you were faster than Lewis and Nico driving the Mercedes simulator?

I don’t know, because we have never driven together. When I was racing, I thought simulators were a pain in the ass. But this time round I thought that it was a great opportunity. Actually I did some veiy long sessions, six or seven hours driving in the car without getting out. I did sometimes more than two distances of a grand prix or even more.

FIR: How realistic is a simulator compared to driving a real-life Fl car?

RK: Let’s say, from the cockpit point of view, it’s very, very close. From the driving point of view it’s different of course because you don’t have G-forees. The difficulty is to produce all the variations you get on the circuit. I think it’s becoming bigger and bigger, especially when you have such limited test days in the year and with the new regulations.

What would you prefer - to return to Fl, or to become a champion in WRC?

I would take both! To win WRC I need to gain more experience and it could take three years to set the consistent times. Coming back to Fl would mean my health had improved, so I would sign straight away - more for my health than coming back to Fl.

What do you think of the plan to award double points in the last Fl race?

I don’t like it, just like I don’t like the reverse grids in junior single seaters. You are trying to force a championship to stay alive for longer.

You have so many races that, in the end, the winner should be the one who has done the best job across the year - not someone who got lucky in the last race. It’s unfair.

Is it true someone once left a mobile phone in your cockpit?

It is true. It was the mobile phone from my chief car mechanic in Bahrain in 2010 during the free practice session. I thought one of the Velcro straps on the extractor seat had come loose, which does happen. But then I realise that it is moving when I brake and accelerate. So I grab it and it is an iPhone!

FIR: What happened to the phone?

RK: I came back and gave it back to the garage. The mechanics had a big laugh but, to be honest, if it was a normal test I would throw it away. Because I was doing an official weekend I have to come back!

Who was your toughest rival in Fl?

When you are driving in the top ten in Formula l there are no weaker or tougher rivals. They are all really tough opponents and you should have big respect for all of them because they are all doing the same job that you are doing and trying to be professional.

FIR: Are you still friends with your old Fl rivals?

RK: I have a bit of contact hut not a lot, to be honest. I am very busy, Fl drivers are very busy so it's normal that the contact is lost a bit.

You have the last few gallons of fuel on earth. You can choose any car, any track. How would you use it?

One of the best cars I have driven was the first Fl car I tried, the 2005 Renault. For the test I was limited to the V8, not the V10, but I would like to drive that car with the full power. I would also be keen to re-try the tyres we had then. They were amazing because of the competition between Michelin and Bridgestone. The circuit would have to be Suzuka.

What are your thoughts about what happened to Michael Schumacher?

It’s incredible and all we can do in respect of the family of Michael is wait, hope and pray for the best recovery. It's a veiy delicate time. In the position I was in when I was going into surgery or was in a bad shape, it was actually harder for my family and friends who were around me waiting. For sure, it’s the toughest race for Michael and I hope that he can win it. He is a great champion.

Do you remember your accident? What actually happened?

I went into a short corner too fast. It was damp and we were on slicks. The front washed away and I lost the rear of the car. I hit the first barrier, an old barrier, which was not connected. Then the new barrier was not even turned, it was just cut. It was just waiting for me and it cut the car. I don’t remember afterwards, but I remember moments and have pictures.

But it’s better to talk about something else.

What was your first road car and what do you drive now?

My first car was a Renault Clio RS when I was 17,1 still drive a Renault now, but it’s a Megane diesel. I like diesels because I am not scared to do a lot of mileage. Often I drive to rallies, and my current car that I have been using for two years has 99,500 miles on it.

Do you think you would be Fernando Alonso's team-mate at Ferrari now if you hadn’t had your crash?

There were high chances and it might be the truth, but I don’t know. For sure, there are two things that you always want as an Fl driver: to win the world championship and to become a Ferrari driver.

Whal do you think about the 2014 Formula 1 rule changes?

To be honest, I think the new cars look ugly.

From a driving perspective it doesn’t matter because you want the quickest car. But when you are a young kid, Formula 1 cars have to look nice. On the other hand, there are many new ideas and visions and that’s nice. But I see it being difficult for the small teams.

просто прогнала текст, сама еще не успела даже нормально прочитать

А русскоязычная версия будет?))

Давно уже пора язык было выучить :)

дык может к тебе подъехать - вслух почитать. Чего напрягаться)

ps Скорее всего на автоспорте или наши попозже переведут.

Язва, но мне нравится :heart:

И можно я следующий? ))

Люблю на ночь по слушать).

Изменено пользователем dragster

И можно я следующий? ))

Люблю на ночь по слушать).

приятный женский голос? ))) Не, ну самом деле - не сложные формулировки)))

небольшое аудио-интервью с Соколом о Роберте. На русском

Я там только Адамса, Гилмора и Ципов нашел=)

ссыль над заголовокм

Ок. Жаль голос не женский. :bigwink:

Maciek Szczepaniak

Zrobimy wszystko co w naszej mocy, aby Argentyna była dla nas punktem zwrotnym tego sezonu.

Сделаем всё что в наших силах, для того чтобы Аргентина стала переломным моментом сезона.

Мацей побеждал в Аргентине с Косцюшко в 2009 в зачёте ДжейWRC.

Роберт побывал на радио. Первое видео просто забавное, ремонтник наш, а второе само радио, таким как я на ничегониделанье послушать :)

:huh: :scratch_one-s_head:

на радио. Мне кажется он очень хорошо выглядит, цвет лица, отдохнувший, никакой болезненной худобы.

108621-997b3-78153689-400-u40920.jpg108621-9aaf7-78153679-400-u9043a.jpg

108621-42a1b-78153680-400-ud7620.jpg108621-5f08f-78153681-400-u40d09.jpg108621-9c70b-78153682-400-ua51b5.jpg108621-a6b37-78153684-400-ua97d4.jpg108621-358e1-78153685-400-ud3a11.jpg108621-836f0-78153683-400-u60920.jpg108621-899e0-78153686-400-ue82ca.jpg108621-2a730-78153687-400-u4f16d.jpg108621-cf186-78153688-400-u26a9b.jpg

Изменено пользователем Jаne

Да уж какая там худоба? Щеки шире плеч :D

Да уж какая там худоба? Щеки шире плеч :D

хомячок :D

Леопольдо Рамирез забабахал точную копию руля Роберта с болида Ф1 2009 года.

еще одно интервью на польском, во время пребывания в Польше. Ну вдруг кому пригодится)

http://www.tvp.pl/gd...mowa-z/15032476

ps он отдохнувшим, свежим выглядит для себя. Согнал лишний вес, и не дошел до стадии формульной, когда щеки вваливались. Еще бы при этом поехать(!) на след. ралли :drink:

Изменено пользователем Jаne

Роберт наверное знал что мерс на Ф1 поставил, поэтому и в ДТМ с ними не пошёл. Только куда с ралли переходить? Формула E?

Роберт наверное знал что мерс на Ф1 поставил, поэтому и в ДТМ с ними не пошёл. Только куда с ралли переходить? Формула E?

я тебя не хочу огорчать, но он вроде не собирается заканчивать с ралли)

Гость
Эта тема закрыта для публикации сообщений.

• Недавно просматривали   0 пользователей

Ни один зарегистрированный пользователь не просматривает эту страницу.

• Создать...