Перейти к контенту
Suerte

Материалы об Алонсо для Сокровищницы

Fernando ALONSO

Team principal Flavio Briatore has already conceded that Renault’s 2009 title dreams are over. For a two-time world champion like Fernando Alonso that might be a bitter pill to swallow, but the Spaniard is a professional to the core and will deliver whatever his car will allow - even though his hopes for this weekend aren’t high…

Q: How was today’s free practice for you?

Fernando Alonso: Today the soft tyres were a little disappointing, as usually they give you a quite good first lap, which was not the case today. In our case the prime tyres seem not only to be better for the race, but also for qualifying. But we are not sure yet, and we will double check this tomorrow. We might use the soft tyres in the beginning, and leave the prime tyres for Q2 and Q3. We will also observe the other teams’ decisions tomorrow, and make hopefully the right choice.

Q: No KERS in the car today. How satisfied have you been with the balance?

FA: Today we did not get too stressed out on the set-up, as the track evolution was very big during the session, and tomorrow we will find some time to increase the performance of the car, which I hope that we are able to, as with similar fuel loads the car will be not very competitive.

Q: Here in Turkey we have three long straights and there were expectations that you would test KERS. Why is this not the case?

FA: Well, this is always a team decision, and we always try to decide what is the best for the different circuits. Yes, you are right that we have some straights, but also some high-speed corners, where the weight distribution is very important.

Q: How different is it compared to last year with slick tyres and flatter wings?

FA: There is not much difference compared to last year, as I would say the loss of downforce is compensated with the slick tyres and the increase of the grip. We can pretty much see this in the lap times, and they did not change too much compared to last year.

Q: So how would you sum up this Friday’s practice overall?

FA: I think it was quite difficult for everybody, as the track conditions are very slippery, as we saw some cars going off the track. From our side we tried to concentrate on the tyre evaluation and some new parts we have introduced here.

Today it was quite windy, and especially in Turn 1 it was a disaster. And tarmac is the same for everybody, and very difficult here, as some corners are physically very demanding. So for Sunday to sustain 60 laps will be hard, and you have to be very fit.

Q: How do you see your chances for tomorrow’s qualifying?

FA: Pretty much the same as in the last races. Considering the track conditions we have to avoid making any mistakes.

Q: The R29 - where do you think you are with the development of the car?

FA: Basically on the same level as in the first five races. We have not introduced any major update here, so it will be a very tough weekend again. Maybe somewhere between position eight to ten for qualifying, which is not perfect.

Q: You have mentioned that you are worried about the future of the sport. What in particular worries you?

FA: It is the fight between the teams and the FIA, what you can read everyday in the newspapers. We, the drivers, all have contracts with the teams, and if they should decide to leave Formula One this will be not easy for us. So I hope that this matter will go into the right direction within the next few weeks and that we are able to find a solution.

Q: What is your feeling about Renault’s future?

FA: In the times of an economic downturn it is not easy for big corporations in the field of the automobile industry. And, as you know, we will not have ING as a sponsor for next year, so we cannot have too many fights on other things, as this makes it much easier for the car manufacturers to find a reason and an excuse to leave Formula One.

Q: There have been some talks about you going to Le Mans. Is this correct?

FA: Well, I have never been there or raced an endurance race before, so I am very curious. I have a very good friend there, Antonio Garcia, who won last year’s GT1 and was in karting with me. He offered me the invitation to join him, so I will go.

Поделиться этим сообщением

Fernando ALONSO

Until last Tuesday, Fernando Alonso’s chances of racing at the European Grand Prix were in the limbo. Then Renault’s suspension from Hungary was overturned and here he is, in front of ahome crowd eager to cheer on their local hero. With a new team mate in rookie Romain Grosjean and a car that’s on the up, the vibes at Renault are good. Now Alonso’s Spanish fans would love to see their home boy win…

Q: How do you see your chances to have a home victory here in Valencia?

Fernando Alonso: I think we need some help from the others. It is the same as last year in Singapore, where we had some help from the safety car and I took the benefits from a lucky moment in the race. And also in Fuji, where some cars went off track in Turn One. Without those things I would not have been able to win any races also in the last season. This year is more or less the same. We still need a couple of tenths to be able to win a race, maybe three or four tenths to be competitive enough to win. At the moment we are just behind that first group.

Q: How was the performance of your car in today’s practice?

FA: I was really positively surprised by the performance of the car. It is not only the last lap that we have been quick. Sometimes we dropped fuel at the end and you are able to do a very quick lap, but this afternoon it was a little bit better than that. We were always amongst the top three, top two, with any conditions, with any tyre and also with any fuel load. This was the best thing for us this afternoon. So the car seems competitive, and this is good news at the moment for us. But it is only Friday and we need to keep working very hard.

Q: How was your meeting with the stewards?

FA: After P1 the reason was that Romain and I had missed an autograph session yesterday, because of a sponsorship commitment that we had. After P2 it was because of the collision with Nick Heidfeld. From my point of view it was just a normal racing incident, and these kind of things do happen in racing. I thought he was coming into the pits because he was going very wide in the last corner to take the pit lane entry. Then he suddenly turned in and crossed the circuit like he was on an out-lap, to start the next lap a little bit quicker. That surprised me completely. We touched each other, as he didn't see me. But, there is nothing more than that. The stewards asked for an explanation from him and for an explanation from me, and that was all.

Q: How do you feel about your new team mate Romain Grosjean?

FA: He did no mistakes and completed many laps today, which was his main priority. It is only his first Grand Prix, but he is learning very fast, which is a good start to get used to the F1 car. He knows that I am here for anything that he wants to know, like things with the car, ratios, which gears on which corner, or how to use the kerbs. For the moment he did not ask me.

Fernando ALONSO

Was he really the beneficiary of an alleged pre-organised crash at last year’s Singapore Grand Prix? Perplexed by the FIA investigation, Renault’s Fernando Alonso insists he will not be wasting any time thinking about the matter. All his concentration is focused on this weekend’s Monza race - and if KERS works as expected a podium could be within reach…

Q: Most of the drivers love Monza, and the speed of the track. What is your impression?

Fernando Alonso: It’s one of the best places to race, and the fastest track in the world. It is like in Spa, Monza is something different. With its super high speed and more than 340km/h it is something special in Formula One. This track for me is the only one in the world that remains with its super high speed.

Q: Has the Singapore investigation surprised you?

FA: Yes, of course I'm very surprised. I cannot imagine this situation, and as far as I am concerned I will not waste any time thinking of this. I will concentrate on this race, and the upcoming races. I will not make any comments about this, as the team decided to wait until the hearings. For me it's not even the time to think about this matter or pay attention to this, because for me it's very difficult to understand this entire situation and this investigation.

Q: Did this situation have an effect on the team’s mindset?

FA: There has been no effect at all. Everyone is concentrating on the upcoming race here in Monza, and the races further ahead. We are here in a racing situation, and we have missed some opportunities in Hungary, and also in Valencia and Spa, where our car was very competitive. Here in Monza it is time now to finish the race and score some good points.

Q: What is your position regarding team principal Flavio Briatore in this situation?

FA: Flavio has been always a nice boss to me. He's a friend and he's also the boss. He has supported my career since the times when I was racing for Minardi. I personally think that Flavio is one of the good people in Formula One and he will always have my full support in these matters.

Q: Your team has KERS for this race. What benefits will it bring to your race and qualifying?

FA: I cannot tell you what the benefit could be in lap times, but for sure for the start it will be a big support, as the (run to the) first corner is quite long. Also it will be a very good test for the upcoming races, and we hope to maximize the performance of the KERS in our car.

Q: Do you think with this and the competitiveness of the car you will be able to score a podium finish?

FA: It is always our goal to be able to finish on the podium. Like in Hungary we have missed this chance, even though we were very quick and had the pace. The same for Valencia. So hopefully if the car is quick and KERS works well we are able to achieve what we have missed.

Q: Santander will be a major Ferrari sponsor for next year. Does this imply anything for your personal future?

FA: There was a press conference today on this very topic. So please, forward this question to them.

Fernando ALONSO

Q. What have the events of the last few days done for the reputation of Formula 1?

Fernando Alonso: I don't know. I am not an expert of that. I only know what is about me, and what is about this weekend - which is the only thing that really matters. We want to do a good performance today, which from a driver point of view is the only thing that they ask you to do. A good performance, and getting some results on Sunday afternoon - this is the way I am preparing for this race. And nothing has been too distracting at the moment.

Q. Have you sat down and talked to Bob Bell and asked how things have changed, how strategy has changed without Pat?

FA: No. Everything is completely normal. Pat is not here, and Flavio. But there are other people who are doing a similar job. So the team has no difference at all compared to any other race and there is no changes at all in approach to this weekend. It is just that the media attention that is quite big, today, but hopefully for tomorrow and after tomorrow it will come to normal again and everything back to normal. This is the past what happened, and now it is the present and the future.

Q. But you must have a personal feeling about it beyond just your job?

FA: Well, to be clear, and probably to finish on what happened last year – because the next question will be about 2009 or if not we switch language. I was in Paris to co-operate with the FIA, to help in the investigation with my team as well. I am happy that everything is clear now, and I am happy also that it is clear I was not involved in the incident and had nothing in that matter.

It has been difficult times for the team maybe but that is the past – it was last week. That is behind us and we move on, and let's concentrate on this race, then next weekend in Japan, and life continues so it is time to get some results again. The past is clear, it is right it is settled, and it is finished for us.

Q. You are in Flavio's management team and the FIA will not give a superlicence to a driver who is related to that. What is your situation there? Are you looking for a new manager?

FA: It doesn't change at all anything on me. My manager was Luis Garcia [Abad], who is here with me always. And my manager next year will be Luis.

Q. Did you not suspect at any time after the race that something add had happened? Did it never cross your mind?

FA: Never. But we move on again from that incident.

Q. There have been a lot of comments saying that you must have known about it, and people think you must have known about it. Does it annoy you when you read that sort of stuff?

FA: I don't read. I am very lucky that I don't read newspapers and I don't read comments of the people. I live in the present and I live in the real world.

Q. But what do you say to people who say you must have known about this?

FA: Well, they can read what the FIA has issued – the resolution. It is quite clear. If it's not understood there then they have a problem of reading.

Q. What uniform will you be wearing next year?

FA: I don't know. That would be a good question to answer and hopefully I will know soon.

Q. How soon?

FA: As soon as possible.

Q. Were you surprised that Pat Symonds was so involved in this affair?

FA: Nothing to say. Everyone will have his opinion and again, there is too much talk about last year. I had to tell my feelings from last year. As I said to you now it's clear and it's finally over and I'm happy that it's clear for everyone. But again, there's not much to say from me or from anyone. I think it's time to move on and at least me and the team will move on. If you keep asking questions about last year sorry but I will not answer anymore.

Q. What are you expectations here?

FA: The expectations are quite high for this track, to be honest, because we have been quick in Hungary, we've been more or less quick in Monaco, and Singapore is a combination of these two tracks. We really believe we can be competitive on this track. We will put our maximum effort to do a good qualifying and then a good race and improve out best result so far, which has been fifth. If we can be on the podium it will be great. Here and in Japan we have high expectations so hopefully we can have a good weekend.

Q. Fernando, after Nelson was offered immunity and then Pat was offered immunity, does it make you feel like there was a witch-hunt just to get Flavio?

FA: No comment.

Q. In Monza there was talk that certain engines were a lot more powerful than others. Did you feel that Renault was at a disadvantage?

FA: I think at Monza there were some talks, but we had the feeling from the last three or four grands prix that there are some engines that are performing very well, like Mercedes. And we are happy with our engine. I think we have quite a strong engine, maybe not as good as the Mercedes, but there are no complaints about our engine. For sure it would be nice to have a little bit more.

Q. Why did KERS did not work as expected at the start in Monza?

FA: The start was quite bad. The first ten meters, releasing the clutch, there was too much slip, so we didn't move forward. I actually lost one or two position in the first 50 meters of the start and then I pushed the button and recovered my original position. Without KERS maybe I would have lost three or four positions at turn 1 and thanks to the KERS I kept my originally position, so it was a help, no doubt.

Q. Do you know who Witness X is?

FA: Nothing to say.

Q. Will the performance of the car in the remaining races of the season influence your decision about where you are driving next year?

FA: No. Nothing.

Q. So what are the factors that will make up your mind?

FA: My mind is already set.

Q. Have you signed a contract?

FA: No.

Q. Fernando, in the last two years you have been involved in two major scandals. What does that take out of you as an individual?

FA: Nothing. Last year I was not involved and two years ago with McLaren we were all helping the FIA. We were not involved, we were just helping the FIA. As a superlicence holder we need to do it, so that's all.

Q. Doesn't it make you despair a little bit about your sport? Because we are talking about this and not racing.

FA: Yes, but this is everybody's fault, from the drivers, from the teams, and from the sport itself. There are more sports that are hit by scandals and sports that are more quiet. And F1 is so big and so famous that anything that happens has a big repercussion.

Fernando ALONSO

The news he is to seek pastures new over in Italy with Ferrari signals the end of Fernando Alonso’s longstanding love affair with the Renault team. Despite starting his career with Minardi, and his brief sojourn at McLaren in 2007, he’s spent six years racing and winning with the French outfit. With three Grands Prix still to run during his вЂnotice period’, the Spaniard is determined he’ll bow out on a high…

Q: Fernando, your life has been like a fast train: always at top speed and only stopping at a few stations. Have these nine years in Formula One gone by quickly for you?

Fernando Alonso: Yes, these nine years have gone by so quickly, in my private life and as a racing driver even more so - we are always moving from place to place, we are always on the go with races, engagements, sponsor events… the truth is that it seems like I only just started yesterday.

Q: Was it worth for you to have done so many sacrifices in your life?

FA: Yes, this is my life. It’s what I enjoy doing. For me, I’m someone in a single seater with a steering wheel in my hands, it is natural.

Q: Could you live without Formula One racing?

FA: I think so. Right now it is my job and my passion, but this will not last forever. I’ve got other dreams in life and I will be ready to face them when the moment is right.

Q: You said one day that regardless of how long you will be in F1 you would like to end you career by winning a world championship title. Do you still feel the same way?

FA: Yes, that is one of the things that I’ve got in my head, but it's not easy. The danger is that when you win and everything goes well, you are always under the temptation to keep going for another year to repeat it again, without realising that achieving a title is something very complicated. That is why, I’m sure in the next few years, if I am lucky enough to win another title, it would be the perfect moment to stop.

Q: Will you miss what you will be leaving behind? Renault is your life, they are your people, your family, a bit like your own house…

FA: Yes, all my F1 life I’ve walked hand-in-hand with Renault. They are people that I could never forget because with them, and thanks to them, I accomplished everything I have today. I will be eternally thankful and, of course, I will always keep in contact with all the good friends that I have made through the years. Renault is a team and a group of people that I will always keep in my heart.

Q: How many things do people don’t know about you?

FA: Lots. In truth, they shouldn’t need to know who I am. I believe that what they should only be interested in is how I perform in a car.

Q: You are 28 years-old; you have won two titles and are earning a good living, what remains of the 19 year-old who arrived in Australia in 2001 to race in Formula One for the first time?

FA: I'm the same guy than that day in March in 2001 when I arrived in Australia and the same that is in Suzuka today. I have not changed at all. The things that have changed are the ones around me. When I arrived at Minardi nobody knew me and I didn’t generate interest in the paddock. Now people respect you much more, admire you and maybe that is what has changed. Fernando, the person, remains the same; maybe it’s because of my education, thanks to the family I've got: humble people that keep doing the same things than ten years ago and will keep on doing for ever.

Q: You are not the typical driver that sees himself as a superstar…

FA: I'm a very normal person. People who know me well know that I haven’t changed.

Q: You know that many people say that you are the best…

FA: The only thing I know is that I can take one hundred per cent performance of any car that you give me. Now if people say that I'm the best... no I do not think I can say that.

Q: You are very honest. Sometimes this a virtue; do you think that it can be an inconvenience?

FA: I don’t think that it’s an inconvenience. Things should be said face to face, always. When they are good things, fantastic and when they are bad things, they are said face to face to improve and never to criticize.

Q: How would you like to say goodbye to Renault?

FA: With good racing. After the first podium of the season, which was a great delight for everyone, I only hope I can give them the greatest number of points possible in the three races left and of course I would like to say goodbye with a big hug to all the people that I care for and with the hope that they will be a strong rivals in the future. I will miss them a lot. I hope they will do very well.

Q: You are the 11th driver in history to obtain such a number of victories, you are one off to enter in the top ten, two to equal Nelson Piquet and three to equal Juan Manuel Fangio, four to equal Niki Lauda and Jim Clark and six from Jackie Stewart. How do you feel about that?

FA: I don’t follow any statistics. It is good to know and now that you mention it, it fills me with hope, but I think that this is for when you retire. Then, when I will reflect back and think about how well I did in this sport, when I see that I'm at the same level as the greatest names in motorsport, all these legends, I will be very proud.

Q: You have fought hard to be where you are now, but on a personal level, who helped you the most in the way to achieve it?

FA: My family

Q: After so many victories, have you learnt how to lose?

FA: Yes, I have learnt how to loose because with age you learn to know the world better, the whims of destiny and the sport itself. It is impossible to have a victory every time that you go on the track or to do it year on year. It is a simple rule of life. But there are moments when you are ready to win and you should take advantage of those moments and the only thing that you can do is to give all you can and try to improve as quickly as possible.

Fernando ALONSO

After months of speculation, it is finally official - Fernando Alonso will race for Ferrari in 2010. Although the timing of the announcement, between back-to-back races, was a bit tricky for those stuck on planes on their way to Japan for this weekend's race, the media pack are pleased to see the longstanding rumours finally become reality. And as they descended on the Suzuka paddock on Thursday, there was just one man who could answer all their burning questions about the move - Alonso himself…

Q: Fernando, how special will it be to drive for Ferrari?

Fernando Alonso: Very special, no doubt. All drivers dream one day of driving for Ferrari and this dream has come true for me. I'm extremely happy and I'm ready for the challenge in 2010!

Q: You must be very happy that the news is out now, after so many months of denial?

FA: Well, that hasn’t changed a lot. I had anticipated that I would arrive at Ferrari for 2011, but now that things have changed, and I’m here a year early, I am really happy that I don’t have to wait another year.

Q: Will you be able to match up to Ferrari legend Michael Schumacher and his seven world championship titles?

FA: It will obviously not be easy and I will not arrive there just to do the same as Michael. It’s true, I would like to do the same as Michael, by winning many championships, but I think that it will be very difficult. I arrive there to be in the best team possible for my career and I think that Ferrari and I share many things together - the passion for competition, to give the maximum at every race. In one word it was the best destination for my career.

Q: Will you take some of your Renault mechanics with you?

FA: No that will not be he case. That was incorrect media information. I think at Ferrari they have enough professionals to do the job.

Q: Over the last few years it’s been a battle between Ferrari and McLaren for the title. This year everything is different. Has that changed your opinion about your move?

FA: No. This year obviously has been a strange season. The top teams have not been able to fight for the championship, but I think that Ferrari and McLaren are still the best two teams to drive for. And I am sure they will fight for the championship again.

Q: Two weeks ago there were questions about your involvement in the Singapore incident. Did that complicate the negotiations with Ferrari or affect the timing of the announcement?

FA: No, not at all.

Q: What will you bring to Ferrari in terms of work methods or mentality?

FA: Hopefully I can give them the maximum performance in the car from a driver point of view. And outside of the car, hopefully I can be part of the team and be as professional as possible. My guess is that all the drivers want to achieve that with your team. Sometimes you succeed, sometimes not.

Q: Have you already visited the factory at Maranello?

FA: No, I have not.

Q: How is your relationship with Felipe Massa?

FA: We have a very good relationship. Felipe is a very quick driver and a very great personality. We are both Latin - Brazilian and Spanish - so that should work very well. Furthermore Felipe has been in the team for years, so he can help me to adapt to the team as quickly as possible. And with Giancarlo (Fisichella) in the team it will also very good for me, as I raced alongside him for two years at Renault and now he will also help me at my new team.

Q: When did you sign the contract?

FA: Very late - actually it was this week.

Q: Who should replace you at Renault?

FA: I have no idea but hopefully they will get a good driver, so that they can fight for races and championships over the next few years. Everybody knows how I rate Kubica, he is one of my best friends and one of the best drivers. If they have any chance to get him, I would recommend that.

Q: What do you think you can give Ferrari that they don’t already have?

FA: I don’t know. All I can say is that I will make sure that all my input there, my spirit, will be available 365 days a year.

Q: When will you be released from Renault to join Ferrari?

FA: Nothing has been decided at the moment.

Q: Did you speak with Flavio (Briatore) about all this?

FA: Yes, of course. I was in touch with Flavio two months ago when we were talking about 2011 at the time. Over the last few days, when the plan has changed for 2010, I have spoken with him a couple of times. He was very happy for me. He knows what Ferrari means and is very happy for my career.

Q: How is Flavio doing? We hear that he is seeking revenge?

FA: That’s difficult to answer. I only spoke with him on the telephone. But he doesn’t seem to worry. Yesterday he was relaxing on the beach so he must be okay.

Q: If the rumours are true Kimi Raikkonen may join McLaren for 2010. From your experience, how will he get along with Lewis hamilton?

FA: Maybe we should wait for the confirmation because at the moment it is only speculation, and so it’s better not to say anything just in case it doesn’t happen.

Q: Who do you think will win the championship? Jenson Button or Rubens Barrichello? And do you have any preference?

FA: No preference. Both are very nice guys and would both deserve it. I would say that Jenson has a very high chance to win the championship with the advantage he has now. I would rate his chances at 90 percent.

Q: You have already left Renault and come back. Do you think you will come back again?

FA: It is impossible to say impossible, but I really think that Ferrari will be my last team. Leaving Ferrari to change team is always a step backwards. Ferrari is more than a team, and I want to leave Formula One from there.

Q: You once said that you are thinking of quitting Formula One racing in two years. So how long is your contract?

FA: The contract is three years,with some options to continue. So hopefully I can continue as long as they want and I can finish my career here with lots of wins.

Q: Many believe that you are the most complete driver on the grid, but you’ve been unable to show that for quite some time. Will your move to Ferrari enable you to really show your quality as a driver?

FA: I think it is impossible to say which driver is better than another. I was lucky to have some competitive cars in the past, and I proved that I can do the job when the car is good. Sure with Ferrari I will have a competitive car. They are the best in the history of Formula One so in that case they will be able to fight for championships.

Q: What would it mean for you to win a title with Ferrari?

FA: That would make me extremely happy. Winning a championship is always something special and winning with Ferrari is even more special.

Fernando ALONSO

Q. Did the psychological warfare with Felipe Massa start yesterday, judging by his comments regarding Singapore last year?

Fernando Alonso: No. I don't think so. I think first of all, I don't know what is true or not - maybe it was a misunderstanding with Felipe or the media or whatever. So it is difficult to know what is true and what is not true about what he said. Later he said a different thing. It is not very important for me, and I was not too worried.

In the World Council it was clear in the statement that I was nothing to do with the Singapore 2008 [events], I was not involved in anything and I did not know anything. There is no doubt from that point on. I didn't pay too much attention.

Q. But it doesn't say much about your relationship does it, if your future team-mate accuses you of cheating?

FA: Again, as I said, maybe it was not true [what he said]. It will not affect anything on me or our relationship. I still think that it will be great because in Ferrari, the group is more important than the individual – all the mechanics, the engineers, the people in the factory, the drivers, Stefano [Domenicali], President Montezemolo, and everyone is part of the team – a big family. I think it will be a good group and we will be a very strong team next year Felipe and me. Now that he is recovering well after the test in Italy this week, I think that is a very good news for the team next year.

Q. Felipe Massa will be here tomorrow. Are you likely to have a chat with him to make sure there is no problem between you?

FA: Maybe we will have a chat, but I am sure it will not be about this matter. If we have chat it will be more about his recovery, that it seems well, and his experience in Ferrari. He has been there three or four years – I need to learn and to take this experience that he had at the beginning to adapt myself a little bit quicker if it is possible. So anything I speak with Felipe in these days and in the future will be a help to me to know the team – and we are working only with one goal next year, to put Ferrari on top of F1. I think Felipe and me can do it.

Q. How would you describe your relationship with Felipe?

FA: Well, I think it is good. There is nothing wrong with him. We fight a few times on the track, as we did in Barcelona in 2007 and the Nurburgring in 2007 as well. But then, last year I think we built a good relationship, a friendly relationship, I was supporting him in the last part of the championship because I really thought that Felipe had a chance to win the championship. In the end he didn't, and I am sure it will be okay – a good relationship like with any other driver.

Q. Do you support any of the drivers this year?

FA: No, I think this year to be honest Jenson is the big favourite to me. He is 14 points ahead with two races remaining – I cannot see really how Jenson can lose this one. I think Jenson can become champion, even this weekend.

Q. But in 2007 you and Lewis battled each other and Kimi took the championship? Can Sebastian do it?

FA: Well, anything can happen in Formula 1. That is the good thing about the sport. Until the chequered flag, you cannot really say anything. Sebastian will push until the last opportunity. I am sure that Rubens will do as well, at least here in Brazil it will be nice for him to win the race. But Jenson, again, with 14 points, finishing the two races in a good place will be enough. It will be interesting anyway because here in Brazil we saw a lot of nice races – it is never a boring race here. You always have action here, the weather forecast changing every 15 minutes, so we will have a very interesting weekend on the track I think.

Q. You say you want to finish your career at Ferrari, but Kimi had similar thoughts – and even a contract for next year – and he has gone. Are you worried you won't have a long term future there?

FA: I am not worried now. I didn't arrive there yet, so there is no time to think that I will leave. Hopefully I can do many years there, and that is my intention. You never know in F1, but I will do my best to work as professional as I can – to work with the team, so they are happy with me and I can keep going.

Q. What will be the key for Jenson regarding the championship? Is it dangerous to just go for points?

FA: Yes. It is not ideal. Obviously you need to approach the race as if it was a normal race. If you start thinking that you need maybe three points here and three in Abu Dhabi, that is maybe dangerous. I am sure he will do his best, and if it is raining as it may rain tomorrow and Saturday, then I think Jenson is a very good driver in wet conditions. So he could do a good grid position and starting from there the race will be good, I am sure. Red Bull and Brawn will be the two most competitive cars here, so there is a chance of a podium for Jenson that will be enough for the championship. Everything is looking good for him.

Q. Will you attack any of the title-fighting drivers if you have the chance to overtake?

FA: Unfortunately maybe we are not in that position to attack any of the frontrunners. If we are there we will do our race, but it is true now with the three contenders you take a little bit care, because you don't want to do anything that could change the result of the championship.

Fernando ALONSO & Alan PERMANE

For every member of the Formula One fraternity, this weekend’s inaugural Abu Dhabi Grand Prix will be a step into the unknown. For the drivers and engineers, however, there’s a lot more to worry about than where they’re going to eat and rest their heads, with a brand-new circuit to learn and - hopefully - conquer. Renault’s Fernando Alonso and the team’s chief engineer, Alan Permane, explain how they’ve been preparing to do just that…

Q: Fernando, what are your first impressions of the new circuit in Abu Dhabi?

Fernando Alonso: It looks like it will be quite a demanding circuit for the drivers as there are over twenty corners in the lap - and some of them look very challenging. However, when you are looking at a map it's difficult to really understand a circuit and it's only when you get there and walk the circuit that you start to feel what it is really like.

Q: How do you normally prepare for a new circuit?

FA: We look at a lot of simulation data and I work very closely with the team to understand the demands of the track - much more than I would do for a track that I already know. We will probably spend five times longer preparing for a new venue and the circuit walk becomes very important for me and the engineers.

Q: Which corners have caught your attention?

FA: I think Turns 11, 12 and 13 look interesting. I remember when we first saw the map of the circuit it reminded me of the difficult turn ten chicane in Singapore. It looks like Turns Eight and 11 will be the two big braking zones and for sure there will be opportunities to overtake there.

Q: How long does it take you to learn a new track?

FA: It doesn't take long because we jump in the car knowing the circuit perfectly in our mind as we have studied the map. After three or four laps you realise the lines and the braking points so I would say five laps is enough to know the track pretty well. But it's true that every lap you feel more confident and you learn more about the track and how to get the most from it. The final laps of the race are usually your best laps as you know the track so well by then.

Q: Alan, tell us about the team's technical preparations for a new circuit…

Alan Permane: We usually begin our preparations about two months ahead of the race, which is when we receive a detailed map showing the layout and characteristics of the circuit. This gives us an idea of the set-up we will need in terms of the downforce levels and the demands on the brakes and the engine. We then feed the circuit map into our computers to create a virtual circuit where we can run simulations with a computer model of our car. This allows us to evaluate many different set-up options which can be easily changed to help us work out a good base set-up.

Once we have arrived at the circuit and run the car in free practice, we will send the real circuit data back to the factory, which can be used to run more accurate simulations. The logged data from Friday practice can also be used on our chassis dynamics rig to explore the ride characteristics of the circuit and can reveal improvements to the damping or perhaps to the spring rates. Any suggestions from the factory for improving the set-up of the car usually come through by the end of Friday so that we can try them on Saturday morning ahead of qualifying.

Q: What are your first impressions of the Abu Dhabi circuit?

AP: There are a couple of reasonably long straights, but it does look like it will be quite stop-start - a bit like the street circuit in Valencia. In terms of downforce, it will be on the higher side, although we won't run maximum downforce settings because of the long straights where straight-line speed will be important. There are a lot of right-angled corners, but it's difficult to predict the impact this will have on car set-up as it depends on the layout of the curbs. That's one thing we will examine during our track walk.

What we do know already is that the drivers will want a car that is biased towards traction as the circuit doesn't have high-speed changes of direction, which would require a stiffer car set- up. So to aid good traction from the low-speed corners we will aim to give the drivers a softer rear end. In terms of braking, our simulations have shown it to be similar to Valencia and Melbourne so it's by no means an easy circuit on the brakes, but it's not as tough as Monza.

Q: Which parts of the track look challenging to you?

AP: I agree with Fernando that Turns 11, 12 and 13 will be interesting and certainly worth a lot of lap- time. Drivers always enjoy the high-speed corners, but most of the gains can be found in these low-speed corners where you spend the most time. So, with this in mind, Turns Five, Six and Seven will also be a section of the lap where the car needs to work well so we can maximise the gains in lap-time.

Fernando ALONSO

There are a lot of farewells going on in the paddock this weekend. BMW says goodbye to Formula One racing and many drivers are bidding adieu to their respective teams in favour of new cockpits for 2010. One of the most interesting changes will see Fernando Alonso move from Renault to Ferrari. After many seasons together, and two world titles, Alonso is leaving the French team with mixed feelings, despite his relatively poor showing in Abu Dhabi on Saturday...

Q: Did you expect to finish qualifying here in Abu Dhabi at the back end of the grid?

Fernando Alonso: Well, actually somehow yes. We’ve spent most of this season’s qualifying like this, in very difficult conditions. But at the last couple of races, we managed to get through Q1, and even sometimes to get into Q3. Also a few times the conditions have helped us, like in Suzuka where we had the first couple of laps in dry conditions. Or in Brazil, where we had the wet conditions. And we have also had some luck, too. Whereas today, where we have had no surprises and are at a circuit that is new to all of us, we have dropped out in Q1. This is more or less what we expected. Of course it would have been nice with it being the very last race with Renault to get into the position of being able to win a race. In this case this is more like a dream, as we know where we are, and we have not been competitive for the last part of the championship. I know that Romain (Grosjean) and myself are doing the maximum. Also the team knows that I have done 100 percent throughout the last seven years, so this has for sure not changed for the last race.

Q: You’ve now had your last qualifying for Renault. Is it getting emotional for you, the engineers and mechanics?

FA: Of course, the closer you come to the last race the more emotions are involved. Today when we arranged my overall and helmet and went for the last time into qualifying, there are a lot of emotions involved. Also tomorrow I think that this will be the same, when I will be on the grid for the last time with Renault, and do the last interviews there, and then the mechanics leave for the formation lap. That will be a very emotional moment. At the same time it will be a sad and a happy feeling, as I know that this is the last race and I am very relaxed and happy about the past years.

Q: McLaren and Ferrari had a very bad start to this season, and now McLaren has closed the gap, but Ferrari have not. Are you worried about what to expect for next season at your new team?

FA: No, not at all. Both started at the back during this season. I think McLaren started even worst, and now they have possibly the best car on the grid. Here they have been very dominant throughout the weekend, and also in Brazil, where they only had problems during qualifying with the too wet conditions. In the end Hamilton finished on the podium in Brazil. McLaren have pushed with some new developments for this year during the season, and Ferrari did not. If you compare this with last season, we were on the podium in Brazil, and everybody thought that Renault would have a very strong car this year. So the last races do not mean a lot in general. So I think every first race is completely unknown for everybody.

Q: How much will you be involved in the development of the next year’s Ferrari?

FA: Not a lot, as we are only drivers and not engineers, especially for me, as I will not get to drive the car. And this doesn’t give me a lot of chances to give any input up until February 2010, when I’ll get to drive the car for the first time. Up until that point I will try to understand how the team works and prepare for the winter testing as well as I can.

Q: Why do you think the Renault has been so poor this year?

FA: Aerodynamics was the key issue this year, and also for the last couple of years. Especially with the new rules for 2009, the philosophy of the car did not meet the new regulations and has not been good enough to be competitive. But we also have to consider the developments throughout the season. Sometimes when we introduced new parts to the car we were able to be the third fastest car in the field. But then we decided to stop developing the car further this year, and so did Ferrari too, and concentrate more on next year’s car. For sure you are paying back at every race after you make this decision, and now arriving at the last race, with the same car that you had for the last five months, it is just normal that you will end up at the back.

Q: Would developments this year not help you to have a better car next year?

FA: The rules for next year will not change as dramatically as the ones for this year did, but the thinner front tyre and bigger (fuel) tanks will change some things. So we have to prepare the car in a totally different way, with the changed fuel loads, so this did not help us for this year. I am very sure that before the first race of next season we will not know who will have a competitive car. So in this respect I am very happy that my new team stopped developing early and concentrated on next year. Also Renault has stopped and concentrated on next season, so I hope that they will have a quick car for next year, too.

Для Кошмарика.

Думаю эта статья больше подходит для твоей темы, как один из завершающих материалов по 2008 году. :)

Доход Фернандо Алонсо за 2008 год составил 45 миллионов евро

Решительно, Фернандо Алонсо можно назвать звездой средств массовой информации 2008 года. Об испанском чемпионе много писали не только испанские СМИ, но и за Пиренеями. А известность и популярность всегда идут рука об руку с предложениями об участии в различным рекламных акциях и презентациях.

На пиренейском полуострове имидж Фернандо Алонсо используют исключительно такие марки как Vodafone (прежнее название Tйlйfonica), Repsol и Santander. Марка Guru сделала испанского чемпиона своим мировым посланником, примеру которой последовали и такие компании как Mutua Madrilena, Hugo Boss и Tag Heuer.

Для примера, доходы марки Guru возросли в год на 20миллионов евро после того, как она выбрала Фернандо Алонсо в качестве ее посланника. Компания Mutua Madrilena также смогла добиться существенного увеличения ее доходов в 2008 году.

По различным оценкам все эти контракты на рекламу приносят Фернандо Алонсо около 20 миллионов евро в год.

Луис Гарсиа Абад в одном из своих интервью как-то признался в том, что в день он получает по 300 коммерческих предложений на участие в них Алонсо, и что ему приходится очень осторожно подходить к выбору марки, которую мог бы рекламировать его подопечный, в связи с чем каждый день ему приходиться отказываться от гор предложений.

Заметим также, что за две победы, одержанные в Сингапуре и в Японии, Фернандо получил в качестве премии от Renault F1 Team два миллиона евро. Таким образом, даже по скромным подсчетам можно говорить о том, что за 2008 год двукратный чемпион мира Формулы 1 Фернандо Алонсо заработал около 45 миллионов евро.

Fernando ALONSO

The Spanish fans have flocked to the Jerez track this week in their thousands to see their national hero, Fernando Alonso, test his new Ferrari. On Thursday Alonso was just a few laps shy of completing a race distance on one of his runs, and after pushing the F10 - and its tyres - to their absolute limits, he’s feeling pretty confident…

Q: Fernando, how did it go on Thursday?

Fernando Alonso: It was pretty good. We are concentrating on the number of laps that we do, trying to make the car reliable and push some parts of the car to the limit in terms of mileage. We are happy with the car, and we are also happy that we were able to put in quite a number of laps on Wednesday despite the poor conditions. I am very happy in all aspects and Felipe (Massa) and the team will keep up the work tomorrow.

Q: Is it a dream come true to drive for Ferrari? Does it feel special?

FA: It feels very special, still. It’s a big team and to be part of a legend is a nice feeling. I am enjoying it as the team have been very good with me, which made me feel at home right away from the first day.

Q: What are your thoughts on the return of your great opponent Michael Schumacher? Are you excited you’ll race against him again?

FA: Yes, of course. I enjoy the big names, the big battles, and for sure it is very special to race with him again. If you think about a race win or a battle that is taken to the limits, then it is always more special against him than any other driver.

Q: Last year the enthusiasm of the Spanish fans faltered a little. Will we see the crowds back?

FA: I hope! It’s a good time at the moment in Spain with many sportspersons at the top level - hopefully that also goes for Formula One.

Q: You completed 50 laps this morning, which is almost a race distance. How different did the car feel from the first lap to the last lap?

FA: It was different, but to be honest, the degradation of the tyres balances with the depleting fuel. In a way at the end of the day the car feels similar on every lap because of the tyres - you lose a bit of grip, but you gain a bit because of the fuel - so the difference is rather marginal. It was a good test as we pushed the tyres to the limit. We’ve been working with Bridgestone very closely to discover where the limits of the tyres are with the much heavier cars. We gathered very useful information and that’s what tests are all about - to get good, valid information for the races. Today we’ve found answers to some of the important issues. What felt good was that the reliability of the car seems to be excellent - and we saw last season how much reliability made a difference.

Q: The Jerez track is a better gauge of a car’s potential than Valencia. Did you learn anything new?

FA: Due to Wednesday’s rain we were running with the Valencia set-up and didn’t test anything special here. The priority was to do a lot of laps and push the engine, the gearbox and all other parts to the limit of the mileage and I think the car feels good. Sure there are some set-up possibilities to find a couple of tenths but that will become an issue later.

Q: The tyres used here are different compounds to the ones you used last week in Valencia. Do they warm up as well here? Are the harder tyres more difficult to use?

FA: It was also good here. The warm up was good. We had some graining with the tyres, but from what I understand that happened to all the teams. But after a few laps you go through the graining and the tyres come back a bit. We all have the same tyres, so at the end of the day we all have the same problem. It’s good to do a lot of laps but the hot temperatures in Bahrain will change the whole picture, so we need to be very careful with all the data from the tyres.

Q: Would you count yourself as a contender for the 2010 title?

FA: Well last year, when the Brawns came to the last test and all the other teams had already shown their hand, it became clear immediately that they had a potential winner. This year things look very different. Nobody sticks out so much from the rest that you can say that this is the car you have to beat. I predict that we will have to wait until the race in Bahrain to see the pecking order.

Fernando ALONSO

Winning the opening race of the season is always sweet, even if it doesn’t necessarily reflect the grid’s true pecking order. No surprise then that Ferrari’s Fernando Alonso seems at one with the world ahead of this weekend’s Australian Grand Prix. Speaking to the assembled media in Melbourne on Thursday, he admitted it’s too soon to tell who is really quickest - and whether the new rules will make for more exciting racing…

Q: Fernando, going back to Sunday afternoon in Bahrain: when you where sitting on the grid had you any idea that the Red Bulls were starting lighter than you?

Fernando Alonso: No, not really. When we are on the grid we have no idea what the others are doing and our focus is clearly on us and getting into the best position possible. So I had no idea what they were on.

Q: But isn’t it so that they have a more fuel efficient engine than you? Something in the range of six kilos? Was this the reason you waited until later in the race to start an attack on Vettel?

FA: No, I think this lighter car of six or ten kilos and the better fuel efficiency of the Red Bull car is a rumour. I think that nobody should put money on the question of who had the lightest car at the start in Bahrain. We are not concentrating on those sort of questions - we are concentrating on our fuel consumption and are very happy with what we have achieved in the winter with Shell. I was prepared to attack Vettel throughout the race, but at the beginning he was definitely quicker than me with the soft tyres, and then with the hard tyres it seems that I was a little bit more comfortable behind him. But maybe it was part of the race that he was controlling. Whatever - in the end we were lucky to win the race after his problems. Hopefully this weekend we can start in front of him and don’t need to wait for anybody having problems.

Q: After analyzing the race in Bahrain you said that Red Bull were slightly ahead of Ferrari. Where do you think that they have advantages and where do you see them for Ferrari?

FA: I don’t know. We need a couple of races to get a clearer picture about the pecking order. I think performance-wise Red Bull is a little bit ahead of everybody now, which is no surprise as they finished the 2009 season on a high and were able to keep the momentum. But it’s one thing to have the fastest car and another thing to win the race. We naturally will try to push them as much as we can, but that will also depend on the circuit. Take last year - sometimes Brawn were very strong and sometimes they were facing difficulties. Hopefully this weekend we are strong and will fight for the win.

Q: Michael Schumacher paid a visit to the Ferrari hospitality unit yesterday for an extended stay. How did that go down with you, now that you are race competitors and not only test rivals?

FA: It was okay. He has done this several times during winter testing. Obviously the Ferrari kitchen is so much better…

Q: Do you think that Schumacher can again rise to the performance level that he had?

FA: Yes I think so. But in the end we’ve only had one race and we need to wait and see how the performance of the cars is - who is quick, who is not. We also need to understand the rules better - if the show is good enough or not. We need to learn more about the tyres and what the best strategy might be. So with this in mind it is difficult to say what’s with Michael. Who knows? Will he be strong? Why not? I think his talent and capacity to drive a Formula One car will never disappear. To be honest, after Bahrain is just like before Bahrain, because after only one race everything is still wide open. Ask me again in three or four races.

Q: In Bahrain the tyres lasted longer and better than many expected. What do you expect here on a very green street circuit? How do you think this will develop until Sunday? Will it be harder on the tyres compared to Bahrain?

FA: Let’s wait and see. Last year it was very hard on the tyres, but as an answer to that the tyres this year are three or four steps harder than last year. So it should be better on the weekend. If we have a normal weekend - that means one without rain - it should be okay. I expect even less problems than Bahrain, even though Bahrain was okay.

Q: You just said that hopefully you can attack Vettel early on. Do you think that answers the criticism of Bahrain as having been a very boring race?

FA: No. We need to be calm and need to wait some races to really see if the new rules have some impact on the show. My guess is no. Last year of the first seven races Jenson (Button) won six. Was that boring? Maybe yes, maybe no. Michael Schumacher won five consecutive championships. Was that boring? Maybe yes, maybe no. This is Formula One. This is about technology, how precise everything works together from driver, engineer, down to mechanics. This is Formula One and not Cirque du Soleil. If people want to see extra show interludes they probably should reconsider if they want to watch Formula One.

Q: Would you agree with a number of people that making two pit stops compulsory would make all the difference?

FA: Difficult to know and to answer. I don’t think so. If you have to do two stops everything will remain the same. With the qualifying format with no fuel, the fastest car holds the pole position so who will overtake that guy in the race - no one! This year we have the fastest cars starting from the best grid positions, so to overtake through that in the race is difficult - even with a creative strategy. I watched the race for analysis and for me it was not boring at all: I saw the fight between Vettel and the two Ferraris, behind was the fight between Rosberg and Hamilton in the first part, and then between Michael, Jenson and Webber in the second part, so it was a compact race with a lot of action going on. There have been many fights, unfortunately no overtaking. But this is not new because of the 2010 rules. No overtaking has been a norm over the last 15 years.

Q: You said in Bahrain that you are afraid that during the season the race will more or less be decided in the first corner and in qualifying. Do you think that the emphasis has to be on one-lap performance?

FA: It always goes into the one-lap performance - also in the previous years. But I think the pace in the race will also be important. Once again, the race in Bahrain was only the first race of a long championship. Here in Australia we’ve always seen very вЂspecial’ races with much safety car action in the past. There will be circuits with overtaking possibilities - maybe Malaysia and China - so we are in the part of the championship with very interesting races ahead.

Fernando ALONSO

After three difficult races in Australia, Malaysia and China, Fernando Alonso arrives in Spain next week for what he reckons is the real start of the championship.

And the Spanish driver is bullish his Ferrari team will be up there fighting.

Q. How do you judge the car so far and what is the situation with the engine problems?

Fernando Alonso: The car is fine. For one reason or another we haven't managed to score as many points as we wanted, but I think we are going to have a good car again in Barcelona. I'm not worried.

As for the engines, we have found the problems that we had. I know there have been things written about the valves and the air consumption system of the engine, which are completely untrue, as it usually happens. So we are quiet because we have found the problems and we'll try to do the rest of the season with an engine that's 100 per cent reliable.

Q. Felipe Massa told Brazilian media that he thought there could have been an accident in China. What's your point of view?

FA: I don't know what Felipe said. What's clear is that 15 days after a race you can't keep talking about such minuscule things, so I'm not going to answer because otherwise tomorrow we'll have another front page and I think that's unnecessary.

Q. Is it true that Ferrari has asked the FIA to be allowed to modify its engine?

FA: I don't know what the team has asked exactly. What I know from what I've talked about with the engineers is that they are very confident they have solved the problems. The issues we and Sauber had were different, it wasn't only one thing in particular, but I believe it's solved.

Q. You said in Australia that you were not worried about the result because the drivers ahead of you were not your main championship rivals. Now that Button has won two races, do you believe he's a real contender?

FA: I always respect all my rivals. Even so, I believe there are rivals you have to have more under control and others you can give a certain margin to. I've always said that Hamilton, Vettel or Michael, Felipe are very good drivers who can fight for the title.

Button didn't win the title by chance last year, it was because he deserved it. And now he's leading the championship on his own merit because he has done better than us, so we have to improve. All rivals are respectable, but to me there are two or three I'll keep a closer look on.

Q. After four races, what's your feeling? Relief for having rescued points in complicated races or frustration because you could have won more races?

FA: There's always frustration on Sunday afternoon when you don't achieve all the points you should have scored, but from a more general perspective, after a week home, these four races have been very positive. Being third in the championship, very few points away from the leader, I believe is a very good situation.

With the potential that we have, with the super team that I have, this is just the beginning and I have a real chance to fight for the world championship, something I couldn't even think about last year after four races.

I'm enjoying it again, and I've felt that bug from winning a race or winning the championship again, and that's the most positive thing about the start to this year. We can't forget that last year during the final part of the season Ferrari was very far from the leaders, so there were a lot of things to confirm and many wishes to grant and they have been granted.

Q. Is the real championship starting in Europe?

FA: The championship always starts in the first race, but it's true that it's just a race to confirm the good sensations you've had during testing. But it's true that in Europe it is time to show who is going to fight for the title and who isn't.

The first races can be atypical races with changing weather all the time, so now in Europe it's the moment of truth to show who is going to be in the title fight, and also for the teams to prove they can develop faster than their rivals. It's the start of a nice fight.

Q. You said the F10 was the best car you had ever driven. Do you still stand by that?

FA: Yes, I said it during the pre-season and I still believe it's the best car I've very driven. It's very good in every sense, but obviously in Formula 1 everything can be improved because engineers are inventing new parts every day. So the best car I've driven in my life is yet to come, and that will be the one I use in Barcelona, then in Monaco, then in Turkey. Every day it will be better.

Q. Will Ferrari use the F-Duct in Barcelona?

FA: We are on it. There's nothing confirmed yet. I wish there are lots of updates for Barcelona, but it's not an easy system to make work. I know the team is working hard so it's available as soon as possible.

Q. Will those improvements be enough to catch Red Bull in qualifying trim?

FA: I think so. I believe we'll catch them.

Q. Germans seem to be disappointed with Schumacher. Is there such a feeling on the grid too?

FA: No, there's no such feeling. It's not like we spend too much time thinking about what the others are doing, but we have a huge respect towards Schumacher and every driver on the grid knows it's been a bad start for him, with very few points in the first races, but I believe there's nobody ready to say the championship is over for him. We knew what he's capable of doing so we have to respect him and we know the best is yet to come from him.

Q. In the last two races there were two controversial actions from Hamilton: the weaving in Malaysia and the pitlane exit side-by-side with Vettel. He wasn't punished for those. Do you believe Hamilton has a privileged position when judged by the FIA stewards?

FA: No, I don't think so. The decisions are perhaps not very consistent, because there will be other times when the same happens and someone gets a penalty for it. So it varies a bit, but I don't think that's very important.

He got two warnings and maybe he will be penalised in the next race if he does something wrong. It's like referees in football: their intention is not bad, but sometimes they make a decision and other times a different one.

Fernando ALONSO

Ferrari driver Fernando Alonso is looking forward to his first home race for the Scuderia at this weekend’s fifth round of the 2010 season, the Spanish Grand Prix. In the lead up to this event, the double world champion took part in the official Thursday press conference where he spoke of the new modifications to his 2010 challenger and his success at this event to date among other things...

Fernando what are the modifications for Ferrari?

I think as everybody we will introduce something here, but I don’t think it is huge or that we change the car completely, so very small modifications, mainly aero updates and some improvements also in the engine in terms of reliability and hopefully we can be sure, as Pedro says, from now on we don’t have any worries with the engine.

Are you expecting it to change the hierarchy at all?

No, I don’t think that anything will change dramatically here. Maybe it will depend from circuit by circuit and not depend on the modifications. We saw in winter testing, the last test here, was nothing special for us. We were not competitive enough maybe in the last test in winter, so we expect a lot of work to do tomorrow and Saturday and change that situation and be as competitive as we were in some other places.

What is your target at this stage of the season? What are you looking to do to improve over the next few races?

For us it is to maximise our potential in the coming races. I think in the first part of the championship we had a very strong car but maybe we did not take all the points we should, so no room for mistake in the next few races and recover the leadership of the championship as soon as possible.

Fernando, I want to remind you of a little story. A few years ago when we were going around on the drivers’ parade and we had just come from Imola where Michael (Schumacher) had just turned Imola red, we came here and you looked around and said, вЂnot so red this weekend’ and it was all blue and yellow. What’s it going to be on Sunday?

I think it will be more blue.

This is a good circuit for you. You have won here and had four podiums.

Yes, it has been a great race for me in terms of emotions and in terms of results as well. I have been quite lucky always to be in a good position and I have been lucky always with Renault to have a competitive car here and with McLaren also one podium, so hopefully I can be on the podium again for another colour.

Fernando, can you tell us your first memory of the Spanish Grand Prix and your best memory, and the evolution of the fans of motor racing in Spain?

First memory was maybe ’98 when I was close to signing for a Formula Nissan team in Spain, so I was preparing the move from go-karts to real cars. I watched that race, the Spanish Grand Prix, and then the evolution has been quite big here. I remember that seventy percent of the grandstand was foreign people coming from the centre of Europe, mostly Germans, so it was not a completely Spanish Grand Prix, I would say. Now it’s very different. I think the country gets involved in this week, so you can watch any channel on TV and see how the preparations are coming on and the previews, every night, every afternoon on TV, in newspapers, so there are very few people in Spain now who don’t know that the Spanish Grand Prix is this weekend. So people are talking about Formula One, about tyres, about strategies, about all these things and this is very, very different, and I think it’s increasing every year. This is a very nice feeling. Best memory for me was 2006 when I won the race because it was the only win that I’ve had at home, so hopefully this year either here or in Valencia I will dream of victory again.

It’s the first time that there have been three Spanish Formula One drivers in the press conference. What’s the best quality of your compatriots, Pedro and Jaime and do you think that Spain could win a championship of nations with the same car?

Jaime is very mature and I think approaching the races in a very good way, trying to learn as many things as possible with no mistakes. The time will come to him because he’s very young and has a lot of time to show more potential. And with Pedro, I think he’s a great driver. I had the pleasure to work with him at McLaren, so I know first-hand how good he is and all the experience that he had in his career and now he’s ready to use it. Unfortunately this year the car is not perfectly OK in terms of performance, but hopefully it can improve and Pedro will show how good a driver he is.

Fernando, can you tell us what your feelings are when you drive in this Spanish Grand Prix and you see the huge amount of fans that are filling the grandstand, and what do you expect in this first year of you wearing the Ferrari colours and the fact that there is a new T-shirt from Ferrari in blue? I don’t know if you have seen it.

Yes. Emotions are always very unique and very different every year, even if you try to remember what emotion I had last year when I was going out in FP1. It’s difficult to maybe compare to this year, because every year there seem to be more and more emotional laps: the first laps on Friday and also quite intense laps on Sunday as well when either you start or you finish the race and you see all the people enjoying the show. So these are very, very important days for me and I try to enjoy them as much as I can, because I know that I’m in a privileged position, with all the supporters here that maybe I won’t experience any more in the rest of the championship when I go to some other races. Maybe Monza will also be special this year for me and for us and for the team. Regarding the colours, as I said before, I expect a lot of red in the grandstands but the majority will be blue because there is always a good percentage of the grandstand that comes from my region, from Asturias, and I’m sure they will come with their blue flags and blue colours, plus the new Ferrari T-shirt that is blue which will hopefully help all these new people buying blue Ferrari shirts.

Fernando, have you unwound in your mind the start in China and how to recover from that mistake? And how much can you gain with the F-duct on this long straight?

Yeah, the start in China was quite good. I overtook two cars. I think I could have overtaken more cars if I had started a little bit earlier but I will not try, hopefully. I think it was a mistake on my part, a big mistake, so this is already in the past and I’m sure that I won’t do it again. Hopefully, I will try not to repeat the same mistake again or any other mistake, because it’s not the way you fight for the championship, but then thanks to the chaotic conditions in the race we were able to recover some positions and get some good results, so I was lucky at the end of the race to have that strange race. In terms of the F-duct, we will try some more parts tomorrow. It’s not decided yet if we will use it or not on Saturday and Sunday, so tomorrow is another important day of evaluation of the system and we will see how it works.

627227_f99b792b.jpg 627228_1a80aff3.jpg 627229_6b623c87.jpg 627230_020983c5.jpg

627231_a2574f7a.jpg 627232_328247fd.jpg 627233_c9a114af.jpg 627234_8e877425.jpg

627235_9f73af6d.jpg 627236_0a1f1dee.jpg 627237_42590254.jpg 627238_1c0852ef.jpg

627239_629edce3.jpg 627240_01905754.jpg 627241_fef68504.jpg

Вчера Ал также не был замечен в Валенсии :rolleyes:

http://translate.goo...history_state0=

Ал в Валенсии все же будет в цивильном прикиде, хотя даже это далось с огромным трудом - переговоры с Рено продолжались очень долго-с Сузуки вплоть до этого четверга :rolleyes:

Банк Сантандер обещает чемпионское будущее Ала в Феррари....ну и для себя солидный наварчик , ессно.... biggrin.gif

Ал с Фелипе пока на руках не борются....каждый сам по себе :rolleyes:

Набрела на два ролика, интересно, о чем толкуют? Есть ли что-нить, не звучавшее ранее? :)

Пока сюда помещу, потом определимся. :) Хорошо бы это перевести :rolleyes:

424c92e7d5bc21d1bd1776447a3f7566.jpg

Fernando ALONSO

Fernando Alonso has won the Monaco Grand Prix twice - and had a moment of shock in qualifying 2006 when he found a certain Michael Schumacher blocking his path. But that is all water under the bridge and the two time world champion is simply looking forward to closing the gap to the Red Bulls this weekend - or at least being ready to capitalise should his biggest opponents be struck by misfortune, something that has served him well thus far this season…

Q: Fernando, where do you see Ferrari at the moment and how would you reflect on the season so far?

Fernando Alonso: I think pretty well so far. In Bahrain we won the race and in Spain we ended second and both cases I think have been deserved because we did our race. Okay in Spain our real position was probably fourth under normal circumstances, as the others had some bad luck. But we took the opportunity, and that is a quality in itself - to be ready when the chances arise. What we have to do is to avoid mistakes like we made in Malaysia and in China. Hopefully we won’t repeat them.

Q: Looking at the speed, do you think that you can close the gap to the Red

Bulls here in Monaco?

FA: This circuit is so different that the performance we’ve seen in the first part of the championship is not so important here. Anything can happen in Monaco. You can find cars in front that have not performed so well at other tracks, but here they are delivering. I am looking for a strong weekend from our side, with good preparations and a good set-up, and hopefully we make the tyres work. I don’t see that we have to say that the Red Bulls are favourites here. They will be very quick and my guess is that at tracks like Istanbul, Montreal or Silverstone they will be favourite, but here in Monaco to select a clear favourite is almost impossible.

Q: You just mentioned the tyres. It seems that your team mate Felipe Massa has more difficulty getting them up to temperature than you do. Do you see a reason behind that?

FA: Well maybe on the first lap we generally suffer a little bit more, but there are some races where you are facing more degradation and in those circumstances we have some advantage because our car treats the tyres very well. I am happy with how the car is working with the tyres and Felipe and I are working very closely together to try and understand what to do and what not to do with the tyres.

Q: How much of this race will be decided by driver ability and how much will be down to luck?

FA: I would say that at some other tracks the driver is not that important - here it is the contrary. But you also need a good car. In previous years you never saw a Minardi winning here or an Arrows, and you will hardly see Hispania Racing winning this weekend. So the car is very important. The strong teams and the strong cars will be clear favourites here.

Q: In 2006 you were blocked on your fastest lap. What memories do you have, especially as the driver concerned is back on the grid…

FA: It was four years ago and it was in qualifying. It was really close between all of us, between Ferrari and us, and McLaren were also very strong and on that Saturday night I knew that I would be starting from pole position. It was my first Monaco win so I have great memories!

Q: Every driver says that this race is very special. Is winning here as prestigious to you as winning the world championship?

FA: No, not that much. I prefer to win the title and not to win the Monaco race. But sure it is the most important race of the calendar in terms of repercussion and media attention. It truly is special and every driver dreams to win here once.

Q: All four F1 champions on the grid have won the Monte Carlo race. Is this an inspiration?

FA: This just demonstrates what I’ve just said: that you have to have a competitive car. All the world champions had a competitive car in that particular year - probably this is the secret to winning here and I truly would be happy winning here for the third time.

Q: St Devote is a very special corner of this track where almost everybody has had his share of mistakes. Can you say what is so special about that corner?

FA: It is the first corner of the track and there are bumps. When you start a lap you normally try to push and when you arrive at this corner with the bumps you might find yourself with locked tyres. As at this track there is no space for mistakes I hope that we will not see any incidents at the start at this point on Sunday.

Q: It is the first time that since 2006 that Michael Schumacher is again on the grid. Have you forgiven him for what happened then?

FA: Yes.

Bernie ECCLESTONE & Fernando ALONSO

One is the man who made Formula One racing the global force that it is today. The other is the most successful driver of the modern era. Together they know the sport inside out - and both are uniquely qualified to provide an insight into the enigma that is Ferrari. Fernando Alonso has fulfilled his ambition of driving for the Scuderia after securing two world titles elsewhere, while Bernie Ecclestone admits Ferrari is one element of Formula One that you just can’t put a value on...

Q: Bernie, Fernando, what makes you so sure that the Ferrari-Alonso combination will bring the same success as Ferrari-Schumacher?

Fernando Alonso: I don’t know. I just hope it will. I have the impression that the people enjoy this very combination worldwide. Especially in Spain and Italy the vibe is very enthusiastic and this makes me very proud. The rumours that we would join forces had already been there for years anyway.

Bernie Ecclestone: Still there is a big difference between Michael and Fernando. When Michael was with Ferrari he barely had any rivals. The usual procedure in these years was that Michael got pole and won the race. But take a look at Fernando’s opponents today: both Red Bull pilots, both McLaren pilots and Fernando can get pole position and win the race. The competition is far bigger, so you cannot really compare the two situations.

Q: Bernie, even though you have many competitive racing drivers around, you personally said that were you still a team principal, you would go for the combination of Fernando Alonso and Sebastian Vettel…

BE: This is totally correct.

Q: Are there any specific reasons?

BE: Of course there are. I personally think that Sebastian has the class to win a world championship, which Fernando has already proven. It is a matter of quality. In my opinion both of them would be an ideal line-up as they would complement each other. Am I right Fernando? Sebastian would not have any issues with you. What about yourself?

FA: Right, I would not have any problems with Sebastian.

BE: This is what I am saying. Both of them would treat each other with respect, regardless of being the biggest opponents.

Q: Employing both of them would not come cheap. Would you put that much money on the table Bernie?

BE: Of course I would.

Q: Fernando, when was the crucial meeting with Ferrari, the one that made you certain that your dream of driving for this team would come true?

FA: When I left McLaren at the end of 2007 it was already in my head that I wanted to be a Ferrari driver at some point of time. This was my goal. I did not exactly have my best time at McLaren. The history of Formula One shows clearly that Ferrari and McLaren are the strongest teams. To make my career perfect I knew that I had to go to Ferrari. At the beginning it was just a dream, but last summer the critical meetings were put in place to make this dream come true. After that everything went really quickly and I did not let this incredible opportunity pass me by.

Q: We can see that you are feeling quite comfortable in the red overalls…

FA: This is absolutely true. They fit just like a glove! The Italian and Spanish mentalities are much alike - and also the lifestyle. And both of us have the same passion for racing. You could say that two have come together who have belonged together for a long time.

Q: Bernie, you have followed Fernando’s career since the beginning - his first season at Minardi, his season with McLaren, his years and successes with Flavio Briatore and Renault. Being CEO of the Formula One Group, you must have been ecstatic to hear that Ferrari had committed to Fernando…

BE: Yes, especially because Fernando is very much a typical Ferrari pilot. He is a fighter with a lion’s heart and has a passion for competing and racing. This simply fits.

FA: That’s right. It also makes me very proud to be part of Ferrari’s history and its drivers. But I also feel a big responsibility being a Ferrari pilot. Ferrari has the biggest fan base all over the globe, and this is unbelievable. I also know that I have to deliver the performance - but I am absolutely ready to do so.

Q: What is it that makes Ferrari so special?

FA: For example, the huge passion to work for Ferrari. You can feel it in every single person working for the company. All of them love Ferrari. If you visit the headquarters in Maranello you can literally feel and inhale this passion. All of them love it to be in the factory at 8am. All of them enjoy seeing a Ferrari on the street, as we all know that we have contributed to this very passion.

BE: And let’s be frank, there is no driver on the grid who does not have the dream of being a Ferrari driver at some point in time. And I am sure about this, as Ferrari transmits this very special vibe. But for sure, the pressure on the drivers is much bigger than anywhere else. Fernando you can agree to this. Of course you wanted to win at Renault, too, but the passion driving for Ferrari, the immense pressure to deliver the performance - isn’t this exactly what a driver wants to experience once in his career?

FA: Exactly. I love this pressure. I love the feeling to absolutely deliver the performance. I love it to start the race as the favourite. This is why it was particularly difficult for me in the last two seasons at Renault. To know after qualifying that you are at best eighth or ninth is not really my thing. This is why I prefer being in this situation now. The bigger the pressure is, the more people expect from me - and the more comfortable I feel.

Q: Bernie, you have sharp business acumen. Why is Ferrari so special for you?

BE: There will always be two things that will never lose their value: Formula One as a product, and Ferrari as a brand. Without wanting to step on anyone’s toes, I have to say the rest comes and goes and in the end it doesn’t matter. This is somewhat inexplicable and has a certain tragic touch to it, but in the end it is exactly like this.

Q: Fernando, you said you wanted to finish your career with Ferrari. That would imply that you are in there for the long haul…

FA: Yes, I hope so. This is at least my goal. I want to bring the performance, always give the maximum and triumph in the end, as long and as often as possible.

Fernando ALONSO

Ferrari driver Fernando Alonso took part in this afternoon’s official press conference ahead of the ninth round of the 2010 season here at the Valencia circuit in his native Spain. Here he talks about his second home event, his podium in Montreal and developments set for this event....

It is to some extent a second home race. What does it mean to you?

It is always good racing in your home country. Hopefully we will put on a good show for all the people here. As Jaime said with Barcelona and Valencia we are lucky to have these two opportunities in front of our people, so as I said hopefully we will put on a good show for them.

Fernando, I am sure you and the team felt that you could have won in Montreal. What are the feelings about this race as it has not been a lucky one for you so far?

I think it will be interesting to see this race how it goes. There have been some circuits better, some circuits with problems, some up and down for the team performance in the last couple of races, so hopefully we can continue the performance we saw in Montreal. The line that put us in a competitive level fighting with McLaren and Red Bull. In Turkey we were not quick enough, so just try to confirm the feeling of Canada and be competitive here again and hopefully finish on the podium again.

You have got some developments here I believe with the blown diffuser. What do you think that is going to bring you?

I think we have been improving the car every race more or less, so I think it is a matter of how much the others improve as well to see a clearer step ahead, a step forward. I think we are optimistic. We are happy with the job we have done in these last couple of weeks, so we arrive in Valencia with a good package in our car but we remain very calm about our expectation as other teams were not watching television in these last two weeks, so I think everybody will bring updates here. Hopefully ours is a little bit better than others.

Fernando, do you agree with a lot of fans right now that the ban on refuelling has made racing more intense, whether you’re racing for 14th/15th or first and second, because the cars are more equal during the race, you don’t have three short sprints. You all start on similar weights. So do you agree that the ban on refuelling has been better or worse, or would you like to go back to the old system?

I think it depends which race you take this year. If you take Canada with the tyre problems, the lack of refuelling looks good. If you take Turkey, you can switch off the TV because we start and then we put on the prime tyre as soon as possible and the race is over because there are no more pit stops. We also lack a little bit of changing in position in qualifying. Sometimes you were not very competitive, but you were on a more aggressive strategy with five or six laps less fuel and you qualified in front. Now, these days, whatever your position is in qualifying, it’s more or less your finishing position in the race. There are some advantages and some disadvantages. Hopefully people like the races a little bit more now but for us it’s sometimes better, sometimes worse.

After Montreal you were very critical of the backmarkers and Luca di Montezemolo also made some comments recently. Is that something you’re going to be talking to Charlie (Whiting) about; do you expect anything different here because it’s not the easiest circuit to overtake on, and are you also happy that the 107 percent rule is coming back next year?

I think the problems lapping people in Canada… there’s nothing we can do now. We still think that we lost the opportunity to do something better out of that race. I think that at the end of the year, over 19 races, everything balances out. So sometimes it happens to us, I’m sure it happens to the others at other races. It’s already happened, and we didn’t realise it and we took advantage maybe in China or Malaysia... we don’t know. It happened to us, it was very obvious because we were fighting for the win but we also know that there were some problems in other races. I think there’s nothing to say in tomorrow’s briefing. We also know that it’s not the easiest part of the race, to drive those cars, but it’s the same for everybody, so we just need to do a better job next time.

And for next year, the 107 percent… I don’t think that next year we will see the difference that we’ve seen this year. I think the three new teams arrived very late this year and I think next year they will be better prepared and the gap will be closer.

Fernando, you tested the new car at Fiorano; what were your feelings and what do you think the improvement in lap time could be?

The feeling was very good. I was running behind a car with cameras, so it was very good at 60kph, very stable. We also did some laps without a car in front but we had like ten cameras on the car and on the helmet, so it was not very comfortable to drive. It was also my first time driving a Ferrari Formula One car at Fiorano, so I really have no idea but I think tomorrow we will have a better answer. We expect a step up with the car, a little bit quicker but as I said before, I think all the other teams will bring some new parts here, so I think the most important thing is to confirm that we are competitive here, as we did in Canada, and we need to keep improving the car. Silverstone, Hockenheim, Budapest… it’s not one evolution in the car, in the year and you stop. This is a job that we need to keep doing until Abu Dhabi, so there is a long way to go but we are optimistic.

Fernando ALONSO

It would be easy for Ferrari’s Fernando Alonso to feel downhearted at the moment. After two trying races in Valencia and Silverstone, Alonso is currently fifth in the standings, 47 points adrift of leader Lewis Hamilton. But with the F10 responding well to its updates, the determined Spaniard has not given up hope of clinching the title…

Q: Fernando, you have endured a tough couple of races. Is the title still within your grasp?

Fernando Alonso: I think it's not too late, as there are nine races to go, with many points still on the table. We will try to do the maximum possible and take points more regularly. To leave Valencia and Silverstone with so few points didn’t show our real potential, and we are definitely in a better position than the championship standings suggests.

Q: In you experience, is it possible for a team to treat two drivers equally when they are fighting for the championship?

FA: It is possible. You just need to find the best way to manage the situation.

Q: Has this season been harder than you expected it to be?

FA: No, not harder but more or less what we expected. There is tough competition with Red Bull, McLaren and Mercedes. Renault was a surprise at many races too. We were talking all winter long that four teams would be winning races and fighting for the championship. And this is the case, with two Red Bulls, two McLarens, two Ferraris, one Mercedes and one Renault all fighting.

Q: You have had some ups and downs during your career. How frustrated are you feeling?

FA: There have been some frustrating moments in the last two races. We had a good weekend in Valencia and left Valencia with four points. We had a very good weekend in Silverstone and ended the race with zero points. I am quite frustrated that I’ve not been able to stay out of trouble and avoid certain problems. But I am very confident that I am still able to fight for the championship, as the car has improved a lot. I'm very happy with the car now. I’m even more motivated and more confident than before. Sure the gap between me and the leader has increased, but the car is improving race by race and now there is the possibility to be on the podium regularly. I think we are very strong so I have more confidence now.

Q: Are there any updates on the car for this weekend’s race?

FA: Yes, there will be new developments on the car. Getting pole position or winning the race will be difficult as Red Bull still has an advantage, but we will work to close the gap so that we finally can fight with them. My prediction is that this weekend will be very tricky, as we will have a totally different tyre situation from what we have had all season long. So it will be more difficult to manage the balance of the car. There are many factors that will decide who wins this weekend.

Q: Did you think that Mercedes GP’s Michael Schumacher would be stronger than he is at the moment?

FA: I think we all expected more competition from Michael. It is true that Mercedes is performing as well as we all thought. They had some problems at some races, but even so Nico is doing a really good job and taking a lot of points. But it is only the first half of the season and I expect Michael to be stronger in the second half. I don’t think that Michael has any problems - he’s just adapting to the car.

Q: How angry were you in the car at Silverstone? You told your engineer not to talk to you anymore. Do you feel that the drive-through penalty was a fair punishment?

FA: In Silverstone I was not angry. The race was basically over. I was in P18 with 15 laps to go so there was no chance of recovering and therefore no reason to be angry. I had switched off from that race and had begun to think about Germany when I said that on the radio. I started to take care of the gearbox and the engine. There was nothing more to do. The penalties are always fair. They decide what they see and there's nothing we can do. We just have to do better next time. This is in the past and hopefully here in Germany we'll have a trouble-free weekend and take more points than at the previous races.

Q: Your missed opportunities at the last two races benefited others. To catch up in the standings do you need the others to miss opportunities, or can you do it on your own?

FA: I think we can do it our own. We just need to have consistent races. If we’d had a normal race in Valencia and a normal race in Silverstone, I wouldn’t be 47 points behind. I would probably be leading the championship now.

Fernando ALONSO

They say you can recognise a champion in the way he handles a crisis - and many would say the aftermath of the German Grand Prix constituted a crisis for Ferrari. Perhaps no surprise then that the team’s double world champion, Fernando Alonso, seems completely unflustered by the continuing media attention in Hungary. All that matters to him is that his 2010 title campaign is back on track. Only in Abu Dhabi will we know just how critical his Hockenheim pass on Felipe Massa was…

Q: Fernando, how much have you been affected by what was written about you and Ferrari after the result of the German Grand Prix?

Fernando Alonso: Of course it doesn't affect me, not at all. If we lost only one percent of our concentration because of things that have been said in the media we'd be totally lost. Not only because of Germany, but because there's always a small anecdote to every race - one time it is the crash between the Red Bulls in Turkey, the next time it is the overtaking in the pit lane between Massa and myself. There is always something to talk about the week after a race, so we cannot pay too much attention to it. There are many opinions on things anyway, and many things have been said in the last couple of days. The opinion of some of the drivers or team principals is their opinion and we respect that, but we have to concentrate on our job. For us the only important thing is that the car is competitive and we can do well here in Hungary as well.

Q: What do you think the fans are making of what happened and what has been written in the media?

FA: For sure some of them are unhappy with some races and not only the one in Germany. There were also some other races this year. Some other fans don't care.

Today when I arrived in Hungary, the airport was full, also the hotel was full of people cheering for us, and these are the fans I saw so far. Maybe I will see some others that are unhappy, but for now I only saw the ones that were happy.

Q: What’s your comment on Felipe Massa saying that he is not a number-two driver?

FA: I think there is no number-two driver, and also no number-one driver. I think it is more about the respect for each other, and moreover respect for racing for the Scuderia - which means a lot. I think we are happy with the performance of the car in the last couple of races and in Germany finally there was the point were we arrived with both cars to the chequered flag without any problems and we were both able to score points. But also in Silverstone and Valencia the car was good, so our aim here is to continue this line. There is nothing to add to this conversation - it is the past and we said everything in Germany already.

Q: Do you think because of what happened in Germany, your personal reputation has been affected?

FA: I don't think anything has changed for me or that anything will come back to me. I am still the same and I will always fight for the best things possible, for my team, for the sport and hopefully I can do well my entire career. So I do not think at all that my reputation has taken any bad affect because of this.

Q: Do you have any concerns that the World Motor Sport Council (WMSC) meeting on this topic will bring any further sanctions to you or the team?

FA: I am not wasting any time thinking of the verdict with the WMSC meeting.

We drivers have to fully concentrate on the races ahead now, and especially this one, as we have some good possibilities of delivering a good performance. Anything that happens in the future of the WMSC is not in our hands.

Австралия 2008: Australia 2008.rar 93 штуки.

Малазия 2008: Malaysia 2008.rar 46

Бахрейн 2008: Bahrain 2008.rar 31

Испания 2008: Spain 2008.rar 91

Турция 2008: Turkey 2008.rar 37

Канада 2008: Canada 2008.rar 55

Франция 2008: France 2008.rar 82

Венгрия 2008: Hungary 2008.rar 40

Европа 2008: Europe 2008.rar 82

Бельгия 2008: Belgium 2008.rar 49

Италия 2008: Italy 2008.rar 63

Есть ещё Япония 2008, но выкладывать по одной фотке нет смысла - их слишком много. Поэтому архивом.

Japan 2008.rar

Пересматривая снова тему, нашла два видео, мож понадобятся :)

Недавно, отмечали восьмилетие со дня дебюта Алонсо, так тут видео http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=enKRPzxbEKM

С прошлогодней выставки , посвящённой ФА http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6hyk_mJOdQ4

Создайте аккаунт или авторизуйтесь, чтобы оставить комментарий

Комментарии могут оставлять только зарегистрированные пользователи

Создать аккаунт

Зарегистрировать новый аккаунт в нашем сообществе. Это несложно!

Зарегистрировать новый аккаунт

Войти

Есть аккаунт? Войти.

Войти

• Недавно просматривали   0 пользователей

Ни один зарегистрированный пользователь не просматривает эту страницу.

• Создать...